Town House Villa in Las Lomas de Cabopino, Cabopino, Marbella, Costa Del Sol - Family Friendly Complex Which Is A 10 Minute Walk To The Beach
3 Bedroom Town house style villa (sleeps 6) situated on a family friendly development - Las Lomas de Cabopino. The house directly overlooks Cabopino Golf Course and has spectacular mountain and sea views from the roof terrace. it is set in beautiful, landscaped gardens with 2 swimming pools and a children's pool. Its a 10 minute walk from the fabulous Cabopino Port which hosts some great restaurants and a wonderful beach. 15 minute drive from Marbella Town centre and a 20 minute drive to Puerto Banus.
About the Owner
We are professional working parents and have 2 small children and are very much into our family holidays. We visit our house every year for our family holiday and are always sad to leave. If you decide to stay at our house please treat it with respect - thank you.
Guestbook comments from the owner
A beautifully furnished house in a great location on a great complex - The kids absolutely loved the pool and the beach and we look forward to booking again next year. Jo & Colin Daniels (Bedfordshire)
This is our 4th year back at the house and we love coming back as it feels home from home and is located so conveniently to the beach & restaurants. Sara & Joe Dunn
From the Owner
“We brought the house in Cabopino as we loved the location. It ticked a number of boxes that we look for in a family holiday - relaxing, close to the beach and marina, great restaurants, close to golf, beautiful complex.”
Activity and Interests
The townhouse is ideal for beach lovers as there are 3 sandy beaches within 10 minutes walk, one ideal for children and families, one quieter and less busy to the left of Cabopino marina. There's even one for naturists!
Directly on to the motorway from Malaga Airport just a 25 minute drive. There are plenty of restaurants, bars and shops within easy walking distance,(so car hire not necessarily essential). There is a bus stop just 5 minutes walk away on the main Costa del Sol bus route for easy access to Marbella, Fuengirola, etc.
Marbella is just 15 minutes drive. The famous Puerto Banus is 20 minute drive.
'Da Brunos' is a very popular Italian restaurant in this area and is just a 5 minute walk from the house. Across the road from the complex is a small newsagent / general store, fantastic pizza restaurant & take-away and bar. 5 minutes away, round the corner, is Cabopino campsite which has a good priced bar and restaurant
- Booking Notes:
We require a 25% deposit when booking (non-refundable). Payment of balance due 6 weeks before start of holiday. With the final balance we require a £150 refundable deposit to cover any breakages, damages etc. and excessive use of the air-conditioning. This will be refunded 1 week after the end of the holiday. Minimum rental period 7 days. Check-out time is 12.00 noon.
Change over days are flexible to suit.
Notes on prices:
We require a 25% deposit when booking (non-refundable). Payment of balance due 6 weeks before start of holiday. With the final balance we require a £150 refundable deposit to cover any breakages, damages etc. and excessive use of the air-conditioning. This will be refunded 1 week after the end of the holiday
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- The main bathroom has a bath with shower, wc and bidet and basin The en suite bathroom to the master bedroom has a shower, wc and basin and there is a small downstairs cloakroom with wc and basin
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: The Master Bedroom has a double bed and fitted wardrobes with an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 has 2 twin beds and Bedroom 3 has 2 twin beds. The Master bedroom overlooks the front garden and Bedrooms two & three overlook the golf course.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The house has heating and air-conditioning. There are 2 swimming pools on the complex. There are beautiful, well maintained communal gardens as well as a private grassed front garden, tiled patio with BBQ at the back of the house and a "sun trap" roof terrace (with shower) for those sun worshippers!! Outside: There are patio doors from the lounge that open onto a large private terrace which overlooks directly onto the golf course and has wonderful afternoon and evening sunshine. Outside table & chairs, bar-b-q, sun loungers & awnings for shade. The house has a roof top 'solarium' with outside shower, 2 sun loungers, and hammock with lovely views of the Sea Mountains, Complex & Golf Course. The front garden has sunshine in the morning and afternoon shade for those of you who enjoy a quiet shaded area to relax in. Outside in the large communal gardens there are 2 large swimming pools and a small children's pool (for residents use only). Access to the complex is through locked gates and a remote controlled gate for cars. The townhouse is in a small cul-de-sac and your car can be parked directly outside the house within the gated complex. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Full set of linen and towels are provided. If you require an additional clean during your stay there will be an additional charge of 80 euros. Other: Roof terrace on 2nd floor, with 2 sunbeds and shower. Stunning views over the golf course and out to sea.