High standing chalet on 3 levels + mezzanine with lift, located c. 400 m from the foot bridge, 500 m from the Super Morzine cable car and from the village centre.
Overlooking view South-West facing.
DESCRIPTION : A recent wooden high standing chalet, total surface area 250m² + terrace + balconies, comprising :
- Entrance hall with wardrobes. Utility room
- Garage for 2 cars.
1st level :
- 1 bedroom en suite with 4 single beds (4x1 pers),
wardrobe. Italian shower room.
- 1 bedroom en suite with 1 double bed 160 cm (1x2 pers), wardrobes. Bathroom + WC.
Access to the terrace. - Separate WC.
- 1 bedroom en suite with 1 double bed 160 cm (1x2 pers). Wardrobes. Italian shower room.
- 1 Bedroom en suite with 1 double bed 160 cm (1x2 pers). Wardrobes. Italian shower room with WC. Balcony.
- 1 Bedroom en suite with 1 double bed 160 cm (1x2 pers). Wardrobes. Italian shower room. Access to the balcony.
2nd level :
Dining room, living room with fire place, access to the covered terrace and balcony.
- Fully equipped kitchen opened on the living, access to the terrace. - Storeroom. - Separate WC.
Access to the mezzanine (half under 1,80m) with 1double bed and 1 single
- Office and games room
AMENITIES : Underfloor heating, Duvets, Television into each bedroom (flat screen), fire place, Dish-washer, American fridge/freezer, storecave, Micro-waves, Washing machine, Dryer machine. Garage for 2 cars + outside parking place.
Outside Jaccuzi. WIFI.
NO SMOKERS AND NO PETS.
Beds are made, towels and bathmats are provided, cleaning at the end of stay are included only winter season.
Peignoirs included for 8 persons.
Helicoptere transfer from Geneva airport available on request
guy Grietens purchased this chalet in 2011
a peace of happiness
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£1,263.29|
|Stay tax||£0.84 per night, per person. This amount will be due to the manager upon arrival. Does not apply to children under 18 years.|
Please contact owner.
Saturday / Saturday
Wire, credit card, phone, online. 25% for reservation and the balance 1 month before arrival