House in Saint Martin De Lerm, Nr. Langon, Gironde, Aquitaine, France - Private And Peaceful Location But Only 5 Minutes To The Bastide Town Of La Reole
This exceptionally beautiful mansion will give you a traditionally French feel to your holiday. The property was built in the 17th Century and has a shabby chic style but with a newly modernised kitchen offering a fun and spacious family home. The internal space has 6 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. The rooms are large, peaceful and cool in the summer months whilst the outside boasts incredible views as the property is set on top of a hillside with enchanting walks through your very own woods and fields. Or explore the surrounding lanes and cycle through the vines, free of traffic and stress. The pool area is private and offers a fully functioning kitchen and toilet, plus a barbecue area and veranda for alfresco dining. Enjoy the tranquillity yet know that you are only 5 and 10 minutes from la Reole and Monsegur;both attractive little market towns, with boulangeries , shops, bars, tennis courts, kayaking on the River Dropt, cycling, a boule area, excellent restaurnats and weekly night markets offering gourmet food and live music.
About the Owner
Hello there, Please feel free to contact me anytime if you have any questions about our property to rent. We are always happy to help and will do our best to arrange things so that you have a wonderful holiday here in France.
From the Owner
“such a beautiful property in a wonderful location”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
This area is excellent for canoeing, fishing, walking, cycling, wine and lakes.
The beach is 1.5 hours from the house by car.
50 minutes from Bordeaux Airport and 50 minutes from Bergerac airport both with regular, low cost flights from the UK and car hire available.
5 minutes by car to La Reole, a bastide, market town with all amenities include a massive supermarket.
10 minutes by car to Monsegur, market town with all amenities and colourful night markets with music and gourmet french food once a week, every Wednesday evening.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£300|
A deposit is required to secure your booking and then the balance is due 8 weeks prior to your arrival.
20% to secure booking. Remainder due 8 weeks before arrival.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- chateau / country house
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- pets considered
- live theatre
- water parks
- winery tours
- horse riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- mountain biking
- roller blading
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1 with roll top bath, sink and toilet. Bathroom 2 with shower, double sink and bath and washing machine. Bathroom 3 with shower room and sink and separate toilet with sink. Toilet with sink.
- 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 6
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 12 (6 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with kingsize bed and door to bedroom 2 with twin beds. bedroom 3 with double bed. bedroom 4 with twin beds. bedroom 5 with twin beds. bedroom 6 with double bed.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Changeover day is Saturday. Arrival time: 5pm, departure time: 10am. Outside: The property's location is set in a magical spot high up on a hill with magnificent views, there is a private courtyard behind the house and an area to dine in outside the front of the house. Located to the left of the house is the pool area with a large pool and separate pool house with an outside kitchen. The property is marvellously secluded and it is set within its own land of 5 hectares including woods. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All linen and a bath towel per person is included in the price. Your beds will be made up for you on arrival. For longer stays you may request a linen change, please ask upon booking. Other: The pool house set in an old chicken palace made of stone has a fully funtioning kitchen and veranda, with a seperate toilet. Perfect for shady, alfresco dining and barbecues while you watch the kids in the pool.