Villa in Maro, Nerja, Costa del Sol, Spain - Peaceful Location Just A Few Minuets Walk From Maro Old Village
Two bedroom detached villa with large six person Jacuzzi with stunning sea and mountain views. Ample parking to front of villa. This beautiful family home has a newly refurbished kitchen and several large terraces.
Top Traveller Review
Beautifully kept villa
About the Owner
5 based on 2 holidaymaker reviews
Beautifully kept villa
This villa has everything you need and more to make you holiday enjoyable. All linen and towels are provided. The kitchen cupboards have the essentials you should require. the jacuzzi is great and the views from the terrace are just lovely.
Really nice villa
Really nice villa with great Jakuzzi. Quiet location and easily reachable by car, footwalks to Nerja also possible. Villa is very clean, all what is needed for holidays is available. Towels and bedding is provided, people are very kind and help whenever needed (replacing gas canisters for example). We only can recommend this villa and enjoyed our two-week stay in Maro really a lot. :)
Activity and Interests
Maro beach is very unspoilt and beautiful it has just been voted the best beach in Andalusia, you can drive half way down and walk the rest this will take you about 5 min. The main beach in Nerja is about a 5min drive and will take you about 20 min. to walk down but longer to walk back as you have to walk back up the hill.
Malaga airport is about 60klms and takes about 45 min drive
The nearest village is Maro and has about six restaurant's and has its own little balcon
There is a hotel over the road with a restaurant and a swimming pool.
Nerja is a 5 min. drive and has every kind of restaurant and two beautiful cove beaches.
The caves of Nerja are just a small walk away on the edge of the national park with lots of walks. The village of Maro has three small supermarkets with fresh baked bread and roast chickens. A silver smith and a butcher. The walk from Maro to Nerja offers stunning scenery.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A deposit of £75.00 pw is required when booking, balance six weeks before holiday. A bond of £100 is required and will be returned when villa is left as you found it.
This is a no smoking villa.
Flexible. Arrival not before 2pm and departure 10.30am unless by prior arrangement.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom to bedroom 1 includes bath/shower over, wc, bidet, hand basin. Bathroom with walk in shower, wc and hand basin. separate wc downstairs.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 5 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 has super king size bed with En-suite Bedroom 2 can either be two twin beds or one super king size
- Notes on accommodation: This is a very loved family home with every thing you would need to have a enjoyable holiday. The Jacuzzi is heated an extra charge of £50pw would apply for heating in winter months. All terraces catch the sun and shade at different times of the day. internet is provided on a pay as you go basis Outside: This villa has ample terraces with lots of seating and two loungers on bottom terrace next to the Jacuzzi, it has a dinning table with seating for 6, a coffee table with 2 seats. A side terrace with a bench swing often in the shade. A barbecue and outside sink. we do set a outside shower up in summer months. The terraces have lots of plants and flowers around. Someone waters these every two days. Utility Room: washing machine, iron, ironing board, extra fridge freezer for long lets. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All linen, beach towels and towels are supplied. cleaning can be arranged at extra cost for two week stays. Other: WC just off lounge area.