Mansion in Hout Bay, Cape Town, South Africa (HB 043) - Private Tennis Court - Large Swimming Pool And Sea Views
Cape Town mansion - Ultra modern 7 star villa in Hout Bay - Magnificent 7 BR mansion built to the highest standards in 2009 on a manicured 1 acre - ideal for entertainment, highly sophisticated - cost was not an issue, when this villa was built - best design, materials and fixtures were used in its construction, main residence has 4 cheerful bedrooms - light filled and all en suite, amenities include tennis a court, gym, cinema, steam room, outdoor fireplace, covered patio and all in a natural setting; Second section is a fully self catered 3 bedroom dwelling with 2 bathrooms and its own kitchen - ideal for guests or a second family, pool is large and electrically heated, for your comfort - good sea views and very private
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
(3 traveller reviews)
Pure decadence touched by opulence. This wondrous mansion was tasteful and luxurious, from top to bottom. The cascading light filled every room and lit up the garden by night. With all the added extras of steam room and gym, contributing to a heart filled and comfortable stay, one of absolute indulgence. With sad hearts, we say farewell, but not goodbye. Till next time dear Arthur, thank you for a fabulous stay.
Crystal blue pools.
From tennis to crystal blue pools, Lazy days stretched out in this beautiful garden reading a book. When feeling the need, a quick steam, in the steam room, after a good gym session. All this, in the comfort of one home. We are delighted to have had this wonderful experience. Throughout our stay we were met by friendly faces and generous encounters. My husband even had a SUP boarding session, drinks at the local Pakalolo’s and the opportunity to dance the night away. Wow… what a wonderful and happy time. We would like to call this amazing space our home away from home.
Impeccability with magic!
This immaculate residence presented myself and a couple of friends with four cheerful bedrooms. With more than enough comfort found in each room. One was especially taken by the amount of light that filled the entire house. Afternoon tea overlooking the magical garden after a solid game of tennis. When feeling that one could do with a little steam, after a long night, to just jump in, followed by a splash in the outdoor pool. Wow... what a truly special place, we look so forward to returning with our friends in a years time.
Activity and Interests
Hout Bay beach is 5 minutes away by car.
Cape Town airport is 45 minutes away by car
Cape Town waterfront and harbour is 30 minutes away
Camps Bay is 10 minutes away by car
35 KMs to cape Town airport
22 KMs to Cape Town center
10 KMs to Camps Bay
2 KMs to Hout Bay harbour and village restaurants and shops
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 May 2017 - 30 Sep 2017
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
Dec 15 - Jan 11, 2018
15 Dec 2017 - 12 Jan 2018
14 night minimum stay
for 14 nights
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£1,288|
Please contact owner.
Changeover Day: check in any day and check out any day
No special day.
50% deposit, to secure a booking and balance 30 days before arrival date
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 5 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- BR # 1 en suite Bath and shower. BR # 2 en suite Bath and Shower. BR # 3 en suite Bath and Shower. BR # 4 en suite Bath and Shower. BR # 5 and BR # 6 share a bathroom with Bath and shower.
- 7 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 6
- Bedroom 7 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 12 (6 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Main House has BRs 1, 2 and 3. BR # 1 has 1 King bed. BR # 2 has a King bed. BR # 3 has 2 Single beds. Cottage has BRs 4,5 and 6. BR # 4 has a Queen bed. BR # 5 has a Queen bed. BR # 6 has 2 Single beds.
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Full security system, monitored 24/7, electric fences all around the perimeter of property, Satellite TV reception, broadband throughout the mansion and the latest electronics. Gardner / house boy lives in the property for added security. Outside: Amenities include tennis a court, gym, cinema, steam room, outdoor fireplace, covered patio and all in a natural setting. Pool is large and electrically heated, for your comfort - good sea views and very private. Utility Room: There is as separate laundry room in the villa. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Gardner / house boy lives in the property for added security + maid service. Monday through Friday. All linens and towels are provided, just like a 6 star hotel stay. Other: Entrance is dramatic in design, expensive finishes and lots of detail and all new.