Villa in Moraira, Costa Blanca North, Spain - Peaceful Location, Full Wi-fi Access, Sky+, Close To Beaches
This breathtaking property has been designed by the owners and completed to a fantastic standard with every small detail thought of, with safety and enjoyment for children paramount, from the laminated glass throughout, to the spacious outside of hard standing or artificial grass on one level giving plenty of safe play area. Facing South, the Villa catches the sun all day long. The villa layout is a conventional UK layout with 4 bedrooms upstairs, the extremely large master bedroom and spacious Guest bedrooms both having en-suites, each with bath and shower. with the pool specially designed as a “play pool”, safe for all. The 2 main bedrooms benefit from air-conditioning but due to the design of the villa the downstairs living area remains cool and airy. There is full Wi-Fi Internet access, full sky+ TV package (inc all sports and films) and various games consoles. Located in a wonderful quiet area just 1.5km from the beaches and handy for shops and golf etc.
Top Traveller Review
Amazing villa that exceeds the description
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
We stayed at this villa for the first time this year and had a fantastic time. It was laid out exactly perfect for our two families, with the fully sky package being a winner for the dads! The pool was heated all the time to a very warm temperature and the villa had everything we needed. We are looking forward to going back again next year.
5 based on 21 holidaymaker reviews
Amazing villa that exceeds the description
The directions took us straight to the property despite it being a complicated route undertaken by a tired couple in the dark. The property far exceeds its description, siting in a quiet location with wonderful views. We felt at home immediately we opened the front door. The owners are lucky they didn't have to evict us, we would have happily stayed for ever.
Travelled to the villa late September with wife and parents (weather was actually very good!). The villa itself is high specification with comfortable rooms. Guy and Jo have made a huge effort to supply everything you might want in the villa and as such you could happily not leave the villa for several days. There is a pool, table football, table tennis, pool table, plenty of books and board games, games console and sky TV package - we were never short for something to do.
The area is nice. Although there are a lot of other villas nearby, the views from the villa are great (over the trees towards the sea) and the surrounding area was always very quiet so it was fine. There are some restaurants and three supermarkets within a short drive. We walked down to a restaurant on the seafront on the first night which took about 25 mins but is not well lit and quite steep. We then drove everywhere else!
Guy was also very helpful while we were out there fixing a few small issues we had (internet was very slow but he phoned up the local company and it was then much better).
Beautiful Villa in a nice quite location, sleeps 8 people easily and is well equipped, there is plenty to do for the kids and its not too far from the beaches of Moriara and El Portet. Guy and Jo go that one step further in trying to make your holiday as enjoyable as they can, welcome pack, Sky TV games etc. Close by are several excellent restaurants, Ca Pepe, The Olive Tree, Kostas etc..We had a great week and would recommend this Villa to anyone.
We had a wonderful relaxing holiday, the area is nice and quiet but not too far from the action, Moraira has some great restaurants and bars and two glorious beach's one in the town and the other at El Portet there are also some smaller beaches quite near, Guy and Jo, go that one step further to make you welcome, leaving an arrival pack and seem genuinely concerned that you enjoy your stay, although it was only the two of us staying, the Villa easily sleeps 8, with plenty for the children. I would highly recommend this property to anyone, esp is they have children.
Beautiful luxury villa.
We are a family of 5, with two older teens, and a 12-year-old.
This is a very modern, immaculate villa, with facilities superior to those provided by most villas. The swimming pool is lovely, with its array of coloured lights, and the outdoor pool table, table tennis and table football were all well-used in a very competitive fashion, a welcome bit of exercise in an otherwise cava and cerveza-soaked holiday. The outdoor area, with BBQ, is so well-designed that you can really just live outdoors. There is also Sky TV and an Xbox; being on holiday, I didn't nag too much about a bit of screen time
There are pretty local coves with cafe bars, and Moraira is an upmarket town, with a lovely beach and an abundance of good restaurants. Calpe beach is also great, less busy, and has the spectacular rock of Ifach at one end.
We didn't do much in terms of sightseeing; the boys were quite content with a bit of snorkelling, the giant inflatables at the beaches, and lolling around at the villa. My husband and I walked every morning. The terrain is very hilly with superb valley and sea views, and beautiful villas dotting the landscape. The Paleo Ecologi coastal walk is great. We parked at L'Advocat, (the cafe there does good coffee) and walked to
Calpe. It was baking hot, but breezy and low humidity, which is my favourite weather!
You do need a car. We used Europcar, which is a bit more expensive, but we have tall lads, and hefty cases, so needed a larger vehicle. Pick-up and drop-off was a breeze. The supermarket we used stocks a large variety of international foods, and sell fab fresh bread, meat and cheeses. Weigh your fruit and veg before purchase, as we caused a mile long queue.
We would definitely come back to this villa. We had such a lovely relaxing time in gorgeous surroundings. No one wanted to leave.
Fantastic villa, well equipped with all ages in mind. Would definitely recommend.
From the moment of making our first enquiry, the owners could not have been more helpful. The whole family loved the Villa which is definitely a "Grand Design" property. It was very clean with all furnishings being first class.
Activity and Interests
Approx 5 minutes in car to nearest beach. There are a variety of beaches within a few minutes drive, from busy sandy beaches to rocky coves.
Nearest airports are Alicante, 70 miles and about 1hr by car on motorway, and Valencia which is a little further and just over an hour by car on motorway. Car hire would be recommended.
The Villa is located a short way up the mountain from the coast on the edge of the urbanisation in a very quiet cul-de-sac location.
There is a fantastic supermarket plus local delis located a 5 min drive away, with countless restaurants ranging from English fish and chips to top quality establishments all within a ten minute drive. The main town has a selection of banks and up market shops. Going inland you can access rural Spain, with fantastic selection of authentic tapas bars and other Spanish traditional pastimes, including plenty of Fiestas!
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
3 Jul 2017 - 13 Jul 2017
11 night minimum stay
Peak summer 17
22 Jul 2017 - 26 Aug 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
24 Aug 2017 - 3 Sep 2017
11 night minimum stay
2 Sep 2017 - 30 Sep 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£250|
25% deposit at time of booking (min £500), balance payable 8 weeks before rental commencement.
Bookings within 8 weeks of rental commencement require full sum to confirm booking. Refundable security deposit to be paid at time of full balance being paid. Security deposit refunded via internet banking (subject to satisfactory property inspection).
Normally Saturday but can be flexible during non peak times.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- horse riding
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- pier fishing
- bay fishing
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En-Suite to Master Bed 1 with bath and separate large corner shower, vanity unit, luxury fittings throughout. En-Suite to Bed 2 with bath and separate large corner shower, luxury fittings throughout. Main bathroom with large walk-in shower, sink, wc
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Large Master Bed 1, walk-through wardrobes and en-suite with bath & shower, super king bed. Bed 2 with king size bed, built in wardrobes,en-suite with bath & shower. Bed 3 with twin beds, built in wardrobes. Bed 4 with twin beds, built in wardrobes.
- Notes on accommodation: This breathtaking property has been designed by the owners and completed to a fantastic standard with every small detail thought of, with safety and enjoyment for children paramount, from the laminated glass throughout, to the spacious outside of hard standing or artificial grass on one level giving plenty of safe play area, The villa layout is a conventional UK layout with 4 bedrooms upstairs, the extremely large master bedroom and spacious Guest bedrooms both having en-suites, each with bath and shower. with the pool specially designed as a “play pool”, safe for all. The 2 main bedrooms benefit from air-conditioning but due to the design of the villa the downstairs living area remains cool and airy. There is full Wi-Fi Internet access, full sky+ TV package (inc all sports and films) and various games consoles. Located in a wonderful quiet area just 1.5km from the beaches and handy for shops and golf etc. Outside: Main outside area is all on one level with huge tiled terrace approx 120sq mts, artificial grass approx 75sq mts, and concrete driveway 150sq mts. Upper private terrace off Master Bed faces West to catch sun going down in the evening. Upper front terrace off Bed 2 also accessible via 2 separate staircases. Private child and non-swimmer friendly pool of funky shape approx 10mts x 4.5mts at widest. Contemporary corner sofa and coffee table. 8 Brand new sun-loungers. Plus various other occasional furniture. Outside solar shower. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All towels and linen included. Linen change once a week. Maid service if required.