Chalet in Haute Nendaz, 4 Valleys, Valais, Switzerland - Tranquil location. Stunning views. Close to the centre of town and the sking piste.
Arc-en-Ciel is a luxury ski chalet, set just above the charming village of Nendaz, part of the 4 Vallées resort, Switzerland. From its balconies, picture windows and gardens, it provides wonderful views of the Rhone valley and is an idyllic spot to enjoy the evening sun. The chalet is only 100m from Nendaz's main ski piste and you can ski into the chalet. The centre of Nendaz is only a 10 minute walk away.
For up-to-date availability, please refer to our website http://www.nendazskichalet.com/Bookings.htm
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
There is plentiful hill walking and mountain biking nearby.
Sion airport 20m (15km), Geneva airport 1hr 44m (167km), Bern airport 1hr 46m (162km), Basel 2hr 35m (257km), Zurich 2hr 54m (284km), Turin 2hr 56m (222km), Milan 3hr 37m (236km)
Centre of Haute-Nendaz 800m
The centre of Haute-Nendaz (800m away) has supermarkets, restaurants, banks, pharmacy and many other shops.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£427|
The following standard rates apply per week:
- Ski Season
- High Season: CHF 3400pw (Dec/Jan), or CHF 2900pw (Feb-Apr)
- Mid Season: CHF 2200pw
- Rest of Year
- Mid Season: CHF 2100pw (CHF350 per night, min. 2 nights)
- Low Season: CHF 1200pw (CHF200 per night, min. 3 nights)
Cleaning and laundry is included in the standard rates above.
Discounts are available for last-minute bookings, so please enquire.
During the ski season, booking is weekly from Saturday to Saturday. Outside the ski season, other start days and durations are available.
For bookings, a 25% non-refundable deposit is required to secure the booking. The balance of the rent, plus a 500 CHF security deposit, must be paid 8 weeks before the start of the rental.
Note that there is a compulsory tourist tax of approximately CHF 2.5 per person per night, which you must pay at the local tourist office.
The security deposit will be repaid after the end of the rental, having deducted the cost of any damage. Rental payments made are non-refundable.
All prices are calculated and payable in CHF (Swiss Francs). Payment can be made in GBP (Pounds Sterling) on request.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- mountain biking
- ski lift pass
- 200 m²
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Ground floor large family bathroom with double sink and shower, and a separate WC. 2nd floor, large family bathroom with double sink, bath and shower.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9
- Bedroom 1 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 4 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 5 - 1 Single Bed, 1 Cot
- Bedroom 3 - 1 Double Bed
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 9 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with twin beds, Bedroom 2 with twin beds and study table, Bedroom 3 with twin beds and balcony, Bedroom 4 with twin beds and balcony, Bedroom 5 with a single bed and a portable baby cot
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Outside: Wrap-around balcony with a panoramic view of the Rhone valley. Marble table with chairs on balcony and barbecue provided for al fresco dining. Sturdy wooden table and chairs at rear to catch the morning and early afternoon sunshine. Front garden laid to lawn. Small private promontory up some steps behind chalet. Availability: For up-to-date availability, please refer to our website. Utility Room: Laundry room with washing machine/dryer and iron Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are included