Apartment in La Torre Golf Resort, Roldan, Murcia, Spain - The Nearest Beach Is Only 20 Minutes Away, The Beautiful Beach Of Los Alcares On The Mar Menor
The property offers a great place to getaway, for either a Family, Couples or a group of Golfers, the resort caters for all. There are a number of restaurants and bars around the resorts town centre, all within walking distance. The apartment is in a perfect location to walk to the driving range, for your practice sessions. There are lessons on offer for the beginners & experienced golfers. Play a round of Golf on the course. Relax in the Garden whilst the children play in the pool, easily supervise them & watch them play as it's a few meters from the gated garden of the property, which is on the ground floor, so ease of access is perfect. The golf course is designed by one of the masters of golf Mr. Jack Nicklaus and is Par 68 and is 5,403 Meter long. challenging course, with plenty of Bunkers and water to contend with, the undulating and extremely fast greens are a challenge in itself, with plenty of chances to 3 or 4 putt.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
Hello there, we are the Davies family. Currently living in Saudi Arabia but originally from Wales, UK. We have two kids,one boy (6yrs) and one girl(nearly 4!). We love to travel when we get the chance and have one avid golf player in the family, you will find him on the golf course every weekend here in the desert!
4.9 based on 8 holidaymaker reviews
Firstly I have to redress the fact that I never left a review (my fault) when we stayed at Mark's property in 2014. It was fabulous then, everything you needed & located in the perfect part of the complex. So fast forward to 2016, needed a quick late week away with just me and my son, emailed Mark & once again nothing too much trouble, great and easy to liaise with. The apartment is furnished so well, we've stayed at La Torre many times & this one has the best sofa (fits all) & the most comfortable of beds. It opens up to a few feet of the pool (no effort required lol). There is everything you need in the apartment golf clubs, tennis raquets, toys for kids, loungers etc. I wouldn't hesitate in a heartbeat recommending this apartment & fully intend to stay there again in the future - Thank you Mark & Kate :)
Very well maintained property, location is great and well equipped for families.
Great property with a fantastic location. I was very happy with the property and received a excellent service from the owner.
Spent the Christmas here with the family, and really enjoyed the place and time. Golf was surprisingly good. Played 3 out of the 6 courses, all good and different from each other, yet short drive away. The unit is ideally located near the golf course and club house.
Food is good, and if you don't mind some driving (on good roads), plenty to see and experience nearby.
La Torre Holiday
This was our fourth stay in La Torre and it was by far the best apartment we have stayed in!! Very spacious and close to golf club, town centre and shop. If we come back we would stay here again-thanks to Mark and key holder Flora!
Apartment very well situated for all the amenities, golf, restaurants & shops.
The apartment is very well equipped with TV(satellite)music and all kitchen appliances needed.
From the Owner
“We bought our apartment on La Torre having fell in love with the resort and the golf course. It's set in the quiet and safe region of Murcia, perfect for family vacations. Close to the local beaches on the Mar Menor which is just a twenty min drive away. There are several nice towns nearby to visit, including Cartegena which has a Port and some nice shops, cafes and restaurants. You will also find lots of quaint little villages whilst driving through this very green and sunny region.”
Activity and Interests
20 minute drive to the Mar Menor beach. which boasts Europe's largest Lagoon. There are also pockets of therapeutic ‘mud’ which is sought after (mainly by the Spanish) to cover their bodies and bake in the sunshine, this is very good for skin problems or arthritic conditions.
It’s waters are rich in iodine and never get deeper than 7 meters, It is a haven for water sports such as jet skis, kite surfing, sailing boats and fishing. The warm, crystal clear waters, shallow shore lines
Nearest Airport: Murcia San Javier 20 km
Nearest Ferry: Cartagena 35 Km
Nearest Train Station: 35 Km
Nearest Beach Town: 20 Km Los Alcázares
Nearest Bar/Pub:on the resort
Tennis courts: on the resort
Driving range: on the resort
Club House: 100 metres
Nearest Restaurant : on the resort
Nearest Hotel: Intercontinental (on the resort) 1 km
Nearest School (British): on the resort at the back entrance.
Nearest Grocery store:on the resort
Nearest Town - Roldan 4 KM
Baliscas - Chinese and Indian restaurants 6 Km
Saurines Golf - 5 KM
El Valle Golf - 15-20 Km
Mar Menor Golf - 20 KM
Hacienda Riquelme Golf 20 KM
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 May 2017
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
1 Jul 2017 - 31 Aug 2017
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
1 Sep 2017 - 30 Sep 2017
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
The property will be held for 24 hours whilst you check flights, if requested
To reserve the property we require £200 security Deposit, at the time of booking, this will be held as a property guarantee and will be refunded to you after the housekeepers have checked the property
Full Payment is required 2 month prior to departure, deposit at this time will be non refundable
A compulsory cleaning charge (60 euro) is payable to our key holder at the end of the stay for the cleaning charges
Changeover can be adjusted to suit your departure time, but preferably before 11am is requested please advise us ASAP so we can arrange cleaners before the next guests.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for a 7 day week and all prices charged in pounds.
All payments will be via Bank transfer.
Bookings for less than 7 days are available
Discounts available for additional days over 7 days
Payment of deposit to confirm the booking
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
From the Owner
“What we love about our property is it's ease of access to all of the facilities on the resort. Just 100m from the club house and the swimming pool is just 10m from the gated back garden. With it being a ground floor apartment its very easy to come and go as you please. Especially if you are holidaying with children. We love to have bbq's in the afternoon after a day at the pool and then to chill out in the lounge or garden whilst enjoying some local refreshments! It's a very easy apartment to get around and look after.”
- Away From It All
- Holiday Complex
- Sports & Activities
- Air Conditioning ...
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Kitchen ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player ...
- Games ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
- Toys ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- near the sea
- bird watching
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- mountain biking
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- 1 Bathroom With Bath and shower and glass shower curtain. With Toilet & Bidet, Heated Towel rail And surface mounted sink.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed, 1 Cot, Cot is available
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Large Double Bed, 1 Cot, Bed is a storage bed with additional equipment under
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 Has a king sized bed (storage bed). (With Full A/C). Bedroom 2 Has 2 single Beds (With Full A/C).
- Golf ...
- Garden ...
- Tennis ...
- Notes on accommodation: The accommodation is close to the Supermarket (500 meters) Bike hire place on the resort next to the supermarket. Town centre with the pubs and restaurants are (400 meters) Bank with ATM at the town centre Golf course club house 100 meters away. Driving range, putting green, kids play areas. The Hotel Intercontinental (600 meters) Property has underground parking with your own car park space. Inside the property you will find the remote control for the garage automatic doors. Inside the property you will find wrist bands hanging on the key holder behind the main door. for anyone who uses the pools(you can use any pools on site, around 14 others) Security will check (every 60 mins) that you are wearing one. (if lost there will be charges as they are not easily replaced) Outside: Has a 20 m2 garden space which is gated (small gate), With external table and chairs (4) BBQ area and BBQ upon request (Gas). Within 10 meters from the garden you will be in the shared swimming pool The storage bed in Bedroom 1 includes a high chair and a walker for the baby should you require. Utility Room: Utility room has washing machine, Gas Boiler for hot water and heating with Radiators for those winter months. Including cleaning equipment such as vacuum cleaner ,brushes and mop & bucket. Also has ironing board and Iron. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: 8 bath towels, 4 hand towels, 2 floor towels,4 additional beach towels. All beds have spare sheets includes Sheets, pillow cases, Duvet covers. A compulsory charge of 65 Euro to be left in the apartment to pay the cleaner, on your departure. Other: We have a patio with dining table and 4 chairs which can open out to a 6 person table.In this room it has 2 fan lights, with remote control and glass curtain doors.This is also where we store the gas BBQ.