Apartment near Bogaz and Famagusta, Northern Cyprus - Bogaz is perfectly situated as a base to explore the beautiful beaches, Karpaz and Famagusta.
Two bedroom, two bathroom apartment boasting stunning unspoilt views with adjacent pool. Situated on a quiet and friendly complex with additional pools, restaurant/bar and internet café. This bright and airy fully furnished apartment offers spacious home from home living accommodation. It has an open plan Kitchen, diner and lounge with an ensuite shower to the Master bedroom and a twin bedroom. Additional benefits include air conditioning, washing machine, Television, internet access and DVD player and off road parking. There is a supermarket providing fresh bread and seasonal vegetables daily as well as home wear. In the harbour there is a twenty four hour ATM located on the fore court of the petrol garage.
About the Owner
We have lived in Kent for many years and have two beautiful daughters.
We both work full time and try to get out to Cyprus as often as is possible.
Our property manager is extremely reliable and lives close by to help with any questions or problems you may have.
From the Owner
“We fell in love with Bogaz Harbour whilst on an excursion from Kyrenia to Karpaz. From the first time we stood on our rear terrace, and to this day; we loved and still love the amazing views and sunsets. We very much hope you take the opportunity to share this.”
Activity and Interests
The apartment is approximately 2 kilometres from the coast with an unspoilt beach. There are fantastic beaches to be found to cater for all needs, whether seeking a peaceful day/few days on a deserted beach, where one can hire a beach hut over night, or for those wishing to be more energetic, there are beaches with water sports facilities, beach bars and music.
Golden Sands on the Karpaz peninsular is a must to visit as it is one of the tenth finest and longest beaches in the world.
One has the choice of flying into Ercan Airport in the North or Larnaca Airport in the South of the Island. The transfer times are approximately one hour and two hours respectively.
Hiring a car is strongly advisable to explore the Island thoroughly. We can arrange airport transfers if required and recommend reliable car hire.
Bogaz Village is approximately three kilometres.
Famagusta (Gazimaguza) is approximately twenty five kilometres.
Kyrenia (Girne) is approximately eighty kilometres.
Nicosia (Lefkosha) is approximately sixty five kilometres
Bogaz is a small fishing village with a lovely harbour where you will find restaurants offering local cuisine and fresh fish, more than likely caught on the day and a few bars where you will be welcomed by friendly and hospitable locals. English is widely spoken. There is a petrol station in the harbour with a small supermarket and a twenty four hour ATM. A little further away is Lemar, a larger supermarket offering a more varied selection of fresh food, bread and everything one would expect to find in a UK supermarket.
Places of interest are not far away and these include The Salamis Ruins and the ancient walled City of Famagusta.
Casinos can be found in most of the hotels which again are a short drive away.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Dec 2016
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please do not hesitate to contact me for up to date availability.
A £50.00 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your reservation and the full balance due four weeks prior to the commencement of your holiday.
Notes on prices:
Prices shown are in Sterling and based on rental of the apartment per week.
Discounts are available for those wishing to rent the apartment long term.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“We chose this apartment off plan mainly for it's elevated panoramic view and proximity to the best swimming pool on the complex. We thought it ideal for families with children, far enough away for safety and close for the convenience of popping up for brunch, drinks etc.”
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- There is an ensuite shower room to the master bedroom comprising walk in shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC and laundry basket. The family bathroom comprises panelled bath with shower attachment above, wash hand basin, WC and laundry basket.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master Bedroom with ensuite comprises double glazed patio doors to rear terrace with mountain views. Fitted wardrobes, side cabinet and double bed. Bedroom two has double glazed patio doors to rear, fitted wardrobes, two single beds and bedside cabinet.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The apartment has Aircondition units in the lounge and bedrooms. It has all the home from home comforts and one could sit for hours on the terraces just taking in the sea views, local senary and then the icing on the cake is the spectacular sky at night with amazing sunsets followed by a sky full of stars one could almost touch..... Outside: The terrace to the front of the apartment is shaded. The terrace to the rear with the sea views has a table and four chairs. There is an unusual shaped swimming pool adjacent to the apartment with a shower. surrounding are communal gardens with beautiful flowers and mature plants. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Fresh bed linen and towels are provided in the apartment on arrival including beach towels, however, should one require an interim clean please contact the on site manager to arrange at an extra charge. Other: Additional benefits available at our apartment are sun loungers, parasol, ice packs, storage boxes, serving dishes, ironing board, iron, tea towels and clothes airer. There are also CD's, books, playing cards, games and clothes hangers.