Villa in Caleta de Fuste, Fuerteventura, Canary Islands - Located In The Exclusive Community Of El Descanso, Frontline Golf, 10 Min Walk To Beach, Shopping
This magnificent new villa is one of the most spacious and luxurious villa in the entire golf complex. The villa has been appointed to the highest specification with only the finest materials and fittings to make your stay more relaxing and enjoyable. Views from the extensive patios and private rooftop solarium with views over the golf course and sea views. For sun worshippers the property is south facing and has sheltered patios from which you can view the golf and relax in the sun. Inside the large open plan area comprises of living and dining areas with furniture from Italy. Master bedroom with en-suite and two double bedrooms, and a further two bathrooms. Outside is an private heated pool with shower facilities and American style BBQ. An extensive tiled area is available with an enclosed patio for Alfresco dining. Beach towels are also provided after a swim in the heater pool, then relax on luxury loungers, UK TV, with a media player for movies, internet is also available.
Top Traveller Review
Great villa, brilliant holiday
About the Owner
My husband and I started coming to Fuerteventura in 1996 (on honeymoon). We fell in love with the island and have been coming every year since. We had a time share for a few years which was great when the kids were young and have stayed all over the island, always in villas. But we love Caleta the most, we have two kids now 13 and 10, who class it as home. We have took the plunge and purchased our first villa and have decided to rent it out to families who like home comforts with the added bonus that it is done to a very high standard. We had designers from the UK.
5 based on 8 holidaymaker reviews
Great villa, brilliant holiday
The villa is in a perfect location for a family, everything you need is close by. The journey from the airport took 10 minutes, our daughter was in the pool 50minutes after landing! The setting is beautiful and very peaceful. The villa is immaculate, with everything you need, including beach towels, hair dryers and hair straighteners so you can pack light! The owner, Yvonne, is really helpful and prompt with all communication prior to arrival. Outside space is fantastic, with plenty of shade when the sun is getting too much. Would definitely recommend it!
Fantastic family holiday
Upon arrival at the villa we did as most people do and had a good look round and pick our bedrooms! The villa is absolutely beautiful! The layout is brilliant and is so spacious. It was exactly as the owner, Yvonne had described it.The area in which the villa is situated is very quiet (just the way we like it) but the hustle and bustle of the nearby town centre is 10/15 minutes walk or a short taxi ride away - €3/3.5 There is a medium sized shopping centre about the same distance from the villa as the town but in the opposite direction. There you will find a small supermarket where you can find most of the things you might need and the taxi fare is about the same.Most mornings were spent at the villa but we did venture out to the town centre for brunch at our favourite eatery - Tommy Nutters. After visiting the beach for a few hours we would return to the villa to chill for a while before going out to one of the many restaurants in town. Our favourites over the two weeks we were there, Nestors, 555, Fado rock and the Chinese buffet at the Slow Boat (Wednesday/Saturday) is well worth a visit. A lot of time was spent at the villa as we were a party of seven - four adults and three children. We all spent time around the pool and the kids enjoyed the wifi and the television. The management team provided a good service and plenty of local knowledge. In conclusion, this was a fantastic holiday,had by all in a beautiful villa in the sun, what more could you ask for! I would recommend the villa Del Mar, Fuerteventura to all friends/relatives and anyone else looking for a relaxing holiday in great surroundings and a top notch villa.
Stunning Villa with perfect position
What a beautiful Villa, fully equipped with everything you need, very clean and a lovely position overlooking the golf course. Great communication with the owner and anything we required she arranged promptly. A very spacious property which catered for 7 of us easily. Very quiet surroundings which we loved. The Villa is only a 10 minute walk to the beach, shops and restaurants but taxi is very cheap only 4 Euros. We highly recommend. We will rebook next year. Thank you Yvonne first class Villa and first class service.
Stunning Villa Beautiful Location
Villa Del Mar should carry a government health warning as on return from your holiday you will be severely depressed. In all honesty I couldn't find one negative with the villa. Memorable moments for me were having breakfast in the beautiful dining room overlooking the pool and golf course listening to nothing but the breeze in the palm trees and lunch under the gazebo after a mornings sunbathing. There are plenty of bars and places to eat in nearby Caleta 20 to 30 min walk away, or 5euro by taxi, try Fado Rock for an excellent meal. We always hire a car for the holiday from the airport which are reasonably priced and give you far more flexibility, driving is a joy compared to UK roads and traffic. Caleta is an excellent location for its central location on the island and after staying sixteen times since 1990 Villa Del mar was by far the best accommodation and we are now villa converts after staying mainly in hotels.The Villa is a credit to Yvonne and her family and she should be proud of her work.
Beautiful villa with fantastic views
We've just returned from Villa del Mar after spending Easter there. The four of us in our party (2 adults and 2 kids 6 & 8) could not have asked for more and we would highly recommend. The villa is absolutely lovely with everything you could possibly need to make your stay a wonderful experience. The pool and outside covered dining area were a very welcome and well-used part of our stay. The owner was lovely too with great communication and she made sure we had all the info we needed. The management team were on hand whenever you needed them too - only once in our case as we somehow managed to lock ourselves out!
All in all we couldn't fault the villa, it's fantastic. We will definitely be looking to return again soon.
Five star Fuerteventura
Villa del Mar is everything ones hopes for in a rented villa. The interior looks excellent on the photographs and is exactly that. Yvonne (the owner) has spared no expense in providing high quality furniture and fittings and during our stay we wanted for absolutely nothing. The living area is spacious; the kitchen not only has all the usual appliances but also there are plenty of storage facilities and containers that many villas seem to forget; the beds are comfortable, with linen and drapes of a high standard. Special mention must be made of the beautiful Master Suite with its huge bed and lovely cascade shower. Every room has a good standard of audio-visual equipment which was easy to use.
The feeling of spaciousness continues externally as the property has a large 'footprint' which includes a warm pool, comfortable loungers and excellent bar-b-q facilities. For us one the 'jewels' was the gazebo - perfect for breakfast, lunch and a chilled glass of white before supper! Once dusk descends the gazebo and patio are festooned with twinkling fairy lights.
Yvonne's care and attention extend to the booking process - all instructions were very clear and sent well in advance. Her personal phone call before and after our holiday were much appreciated.
We can't recommend the villa too highly and it was great to at last find a villa on Fuerteventura that had the extra touches of luxury.
From the Owner
“Fuerteventura is easily assessed from the UK, Ireland and Europe by direct flights and its always a fantastic temperature all year round. Caleta is only 10 mins by taxi from the airport. Fuerteventura is a very friendly place and is a safe place have a holiday.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Windsurfing/surfing. Fuerteventura has ideal facilities and conditions for these sports. With tuition for these at the beach or if you are an expert you can hire boards. The properties location is perfect or those who wish to participate in these activities and to access the north and south parts of the island for touring the beautiful scenery.
10 minutes within walking distance of the Caleta Beach and shopping centre.
Our villa is located in El Decanso on the Campo De Golf complex-the five star golf resort. You can reach the villa by taxi from the airport in 10 minutes. The location of the villa in Caleta De Fuste makes easy access to other parts of the island easy and inexpensive if using public transport, alternatively, you can hire a car and we can recommend the best firms. But is not essential.
The nearest town is Caleta de Fuste, which is approx 15 mins walk.
The Atlantico Shopping Centre is just across the road from the golf course and has shops, bar s and restaurants. Along with this there is a cinema, games arcade and ten pin bowling, shops are electrical, hairdressers, clothing perfume, jewellery and many more.
Also the villa is on TripAdvisor if you would like to read our reviews from previous guests.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
16 Oct 2016 - 30 Oct 2016
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
20 Dec 2016 - 7 Jan 2017
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
For booking a deposit of £200 and the balance is payable 8 weeks prior to arrival. A £200 refundable breakages deposit is taken and returned a week after departure unless significant damage has occurred (we accept the odd broken glass etc), Cancellation of a booking will result in forfeit of the deposit, we do not take responsibility for any loss or injury suffered by you during your stay.
We are flexible with change over days, where possible guests will be allowed to enter and leave the villa to suit there flight times. However if there are outgoing/incoming guests, we may need to adhere to 10 am departure/4pm arrival.
Notes on prices:
Prices include air-conditioning, pool heating, TV. Internet is paid weekly £15 per week. There are no additional charges.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“The beach is only a short walk from the villa and my husband loves to go for a game of golf as we are on the golf course”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Table Football
- Video Games
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- En-suite bathroom with his and hers marble sink Walk in shower, toilet and bidet. Main bathroom has marble sink, bath, shower, toilet and bidet, toilet and sink off living area all fully tiled with quality steel fittings in all bathrooms.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom1. French Rococo Silver super-king bed, air-con, dressing table, tables, en-suite Bedroom 2. French Rococo White kingsize bed, wardrobe, tables Bedroom 3. white single beds (2), fitted wardrobe Bedroom 4. Black single beds (2) Fitted wardrobe
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Remote controlled air-conditioning is installed in the living area and also in all the bedrooms. The roof terrace is accessed by stairs within the villa. Designer lighting for all over ambiance. Fully equipped luxury kitchen and utility room for all your cooking and cleaning needs. Plasma TV with UKTV . There is also a media player with over 100 movies both for adult and children, Luxury leather sofas with Chair, designer dining table and chairs, Smoke alarm fitted,Outside large table and chairs at pool area with loungers at terrace area. Large table and chairs, outside sofa with cushions, Two chairs and coffee table to sit and relax and look at the views. Two loungers to match terrace furniture. Plus we have an BBQ for alfresco dining. We would request no smoking in the villa and pets are not permitted. Remote controlled air-conditioning is installed in the living area and also in all the bedrooms. The roof terrace is accessed by stairs within the villa. Outside: Views from the extensive patios and private rooftop solarium. Outside is an private heated pool (9m-4m)with shower facilities and American style BBQ. An extensive tiled area is available with an enclosed patio. alfresco dining with our dining table , also 8 Loungers are also provided. there is also outside sofa , chairs and coffee table looking out over the golf course , wonderful views over to the sea and also to the 5 star golf hotel. At the Pool area we have another dining table 10 chairs , we have a docking station to listen to your music, so bringing your phone or iPod. Utility Room: Iron and ironing board, clothes airer, washing machine, there is also 3 sets of golf clubs 2 adult and 1 child, which is kept in the utility room. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The villa is cleaned prior to your arrival and all linen and towels are provided the villa is cleaned weekly for stays of 2 weeks or more. The pool is cleaned twice a week. There is also beach towels provided for guests to use. Other: The entire villa has been carefully furnished to a high quality. Lighting has been carefully selected for its style and to provide overall ambiance. Outside you have the heated pool, plus golf clubs for the use of our guests.