Villa in Vilamoura, Central Algarve, Portugal - 5 Mins Walk To Beach, Restaurants And Marina, Terrace, Patio And BBQ, Fully Air Conditioned
Quiet location in central Vilamoura,2 minutes short walk to nearby supermarket, restaurants, shops and Marina. Beautifully appointed villa situated in the middle of beautiful extensive gardens, fully air-conditioned with private top terrace, bedroom balconies and downstairs patio's. Brand new fully fitted kitchen & uk appliances.
Top Traveller Review
Well equipped villa in great location.
About the Owner
3.8 based on 4 holidaymaker reviews
Took my deposit!
Had a pleasant weekend in the Villa.....but upon return, my deposit was not returned to me in full. It was not a small amount! Upon check-in, the property manager (whose number was given to me by the owner) was called by my friend as the Villa was difficult to find. The property manager mis-identified our group for another group and checked us into the wrong Villa (number 8087902). The next morning when everything was figured out, we left without any issue at all (even though at this point, there were cleaners in the Villa touching our belongings). We were very amicable even though it was a hassle for our party to pack up and leave. Upon return to London, my deposit was taken to cover the clean-up of the other Villa (i.e. my deposit was used on a Villa I had no financial obligation on!!!). As coincidence would have it, the owner of Villa 8087902 is the relative of the owner I rented from (Villa 8131630).
I was unfairly blamed for the entire incident! The property manager did not cross reference my name with the party he was expecting for that particular Villa. Not only that, we arrived a day earlier than the party he was expecting yet neither of these points tipped him off that we were the wrong party! To use my deposit on another Villa is a misappropriation of funds and I would not pay a deposit to an owner unless it is through the Owner's Direct / Home Away website. Since I transferred the deposit to the owner's bank account directly, Owner's Direct could not do anything or help me out. I am appalled by the lack of responsibility taken by the property manager. If he had checked-in any other party by mistake, there would be no deposit to even use to cover the cleaning fee!
The cleaning fee itself was absurd. It would never cost the amount of money the Owner took from me in London, let alone Portugal. I asked for the invoice to verify the charge and that wasn't even supplied to me.
I was willing to work with both Owners to come to some sort of compromise and fair agreement, but I am not OK with being taken advantage of!
Well equipped villa in great location.
Well equipped villa in a great location, 5-10 minute walk to the marina and the beach. The villa is in an original complex with communal gardens and grounds in a quiet location. There is a roof terrace which is ideal for sunbathing or a barbecue. I found the owner to be very helpful. There are plenty of cafes, bars, restaurants within walking distance.
Peaceful Family Holiday
Very nice house in a complex with a very large garden.
Very close (all in walking distance) to the beach, marina, shops, restaurants and supermarkets.
The only thing missing is a swiming pool, but besides that, al was great and we had a great vacations.
Attractive villa in excellent location, close to all amenities and 10min walk to beach and marina. Villa has all home comforts and is spacious inside.
Plenty of restaurants and shops just a short stroll away. Thoroughly enjoyed holiday, a home from home.
Activity and Interests
5 min walk to Vilamoura beach
20 minutes transfer from Faro airport approx Euro 30
Property located in the heart of Vilamoura 5 minute walk to Marina and Beach.
Banks, supermarkets, shops and restaurants of Vilamoura on the doorstep.
- Booking Notes:
20% deposit to secure dates, balance payable 6 weeks prior to check in.
Please contact owner.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
- children welcome
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- En-suite bathroom to master bedroom and family bathroom. Both with bath/shower, WC, Bide and sink. Down stairs bathroom wc bide & sink.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom double with en-suite, bedroom 2 double & single bunk bed, 1 x single bed, bedroom 3 ,2 x singles & also double sofa bed in living room. Fully air-conditioned.
- Golf ...
- Outside: Top terrace with sun-loungers ,Gas BBQ,table & chairs, patio with table & chairs and beautiful lawns & gardens. Utility Room: Uk washing machine top terrace Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen provided on check-in and changed on departure. Cleaning prior to check in. Extra cleaning & linen provided for longer stays via negotiation with owner. Other: Dining room with oval dining table and chairs that sits 10 & table & chairs on balconies & top terrace with loungers on the top terrace .