House in Bramerton, Nr. Norwich, North Norfolk, England - Idyllic Location With Hot Tub & Sauna Overlooking The River Yare
A delightful spacious holiday home in an enviable riverside position in the village of Bramerton on the Norfolk Broads. With private mooring, jacuzzi & sauna, and pub in walking distance this is the perfect place to relax.
Riverview is a 5 bed detached holiday home that is in an enviable position with commanding views of the River Yare and having it's own private mooring with room for a guests boat.
In fishing season, this is a fantastic spot and could be enjoyed by the riverbank at various points.
Surrounded by it's own enclosed lawn and patio, this is an ideal choice for large groups of family and friends who want to spend time relaxing together.
Bramerton is a small village located south east on the River Yare. The network of quiet country lanes and footpaths offer walking and cycling from the front door.
You can hire a river boat locally and explore the Norfolk Broads, which are a haven for wildlife and offer plenty of opportunities to visit Riverside Inns.
There is a RSPB nature reserve nearby and Riverview is within easy driving distance of Norfolk's finest coastline with many of its widest beaches backed with dunes, and traditional seaside resorts.
The City of Norwich is five miles away and offers historical sites, cathedrals, restaurants, bars, a market place, cinema, swimming pools and leisure facilities.
This is an ideal place to explore the wealth of activities Norfolk has to offer.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
(1 traveller reviews)
Activity and Interests
5 miles from Norwich
3 miles from Whitlingham country park on foot/ cycle path
On Norfolk Broads
Fantastic new gastro pub 2 doors away; The Waters Edge
Enjoy a delicious meal overlooking the river and stunning countryside. Food served from 11am all day.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
10 Jul 2017 - 4 Sep 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£250|
Please contact owner.
Preferred changeover day is Friday but Saturday is also an option. Please always call and ask if you have a question.
25% deposit is required to book. The full balance is payable 8 weeks in advance. The £250 security deposit is payable 2 weeks in advance of the stay
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- children welcome
- pets considered
- bird watching
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- freshwater fishing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom to ground floor, with wc, basin and shower cubicle. Shower room on ground fl with wc, basin and shower cubicle. Main bathroom on first fl with wc, basin, shower cubicle and bath. En-suite bathroom to master double with bath, wc & basin
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Ground floor with two twin rooms and double en-suite. From first floor with steps up to one double room and master double room with bathroom.
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Outside: There is steep drive leading to the property with ample parking for 4-5 vehicles. To the rear of the property is a patio area with BBQ, and steps leading up to top section of garden which is home to the Hot Tub and Sauna. Utility Room: Under counter fridge and freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, mob and bucket and iron and ironing board. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All bed linen and towels are included in the rental. The property will be cleaned and set up prior to your arrival. Other: Dining Room with table and chairs for dining up to 10 people. Door leading out to balcony on front of property.