Villa in Praia del Rey, Silver Coast, Portugal - Beautiful Location On The Silver Coast, 400 Yards From The Beach
Villa Oliveira is an attractive & well appointed 4 bedroom luxury villa with landscaped gardens on the Praia D’el Rey Golf & Beach Resort and is ideal for family holidays (up to 8) or small groups of (up to 8) adults wanting to explore this famous part of Portugal’s Silver Coast. The villa benefits from excellent finishes, high quality fixtures & fittings and offers a superior & stylish luxury Silver Coast villa experience in a wonderful beach and golf resort. To two first floor double en suite bedrooms with balcony views of the sea. There are a further two twin bedrooms (one ensuite) and a family bathroom on the ground floor with direct access to the extensive patio area... The golf clubhouse, with restaurant, terrace, 2 bars, one with late night music, and the Marriott Atlantic Spa Hotel are about 500m from the villa. The beach, 400m away, is directly accessible and the resort also boasts an world renowned golf course, tennis courts, 2 excellent kids clubs and an adventure centre. A jacuzzi is installed on the front patio.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
(2 traveller reviews)
We were eight golf players thgat stayed in the villa. All were exelentand I can recomend for others.
We stayed at the Villa Oliveira last year. Wonderful location. Beach 5 minutes walk away and golf club 5 minutes walk in other direction. Villa itself is spotless. Everything you may need for a holiday is there. BBQ area outside which is brilliant for those summer evenings. A lovely swimming pool to cool off. Owners were very helpful when booking and nothing was too much trouble. Will definitely be booking up for another holiday here.
Activity and Interests
The beach is 400 meters walk form the villa. A few kilometers away are the beaches of Baleal & Peniche which are safe for swimming or surfing and the Obidos lagoon is another popular spot for water sports & beaches.
Lisbon Airport is 85km - about a 75 minute drive. Car hire is available at the airport.
From the UK Brittany Ferries operate from Plymouth or Portsmouth to Santander in Spain from which it is an 8 hour (500 mile) drive to the Villa.
A car is not essential but is advised.
Obidos - historic Moor town - 10km
Peniche - fishing port, markets - 9 km
Óbidos is an extraordinary place and somewhere that anyone driving past and seeing the ancient walls must want to visit. Located 10 km west of Praia D’El Rey the medieval walled village has a turbulent past full of historical events that have marked the country and has been declared a national monument. Indeed, the whole village is a royal “wedding present" and back in 1282 King D. Dinis offered it as a gift to his new Queen Isabel on their marriage!
The picturesque & cobbled streets are lined with colourful houses dressed with geraniums and bougainvillea, and the Gothic windows, doorways and whitewashed churches are all surrounded by the walls of the 12th century castle, which is now a renowned hotel, and is a great place to spend time.
Caldas da Rainha is famous for two things, the thermal springs that have brought people to the town for centuries and ceramics, which have inspired a tradition of art and culture. It is a busy market town with some charming areas including a beautiful and spacious park with towering plane trees, a tranquil boating lake, a vibrant and colourful daily fruit and vegetable market and a shopping district lined with cafés and traditional family owned shops.
Peniche is a busy fishing town with a large harbour and excellent seafood restaurants. In the main square is the baroque Misericordia Church with a painted ceiling depicting scenes from the New Testament, but the town's most famous building is an imposing 16th century fortress. It was once used as a prison controlled by dictator Salazar's secret police to incarcerate political opponents and today houses a museum about local history.
Peniche is also the surfing capital of Portugal and the surrounding area offers superb sandy beaches including nearby Baleal, and to the west is Cabo Carvoeiro, a rugged cape with bizarrely shaped pinnacles and sea caves offering panoramic ocean views all the way to the islands of Berlengas.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
Additional pricing information
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£500|
25% deposit required to confirm, balance of payment required 8 weeks before arrival.
Change over days are flexible
Notes on prices:
Full terms & conditions are available on our website
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- Ocean View
- water parks
- winery tours
- bird watching
- horse riding
- paddle boating
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- equestrian events
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Ensuite Bathrooms to bedrooms 1 & 2 have walk in showers his & hers sinks & w/c. Ensuite shower room to bedroom 3 with w/c Family bathroom with bath / shower & w/c
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 on the first floor is a spacious double bedroom. Bedroom 2 on the first floor this is a mirror image of the first bedroom with alternative décor. Bedroom 3 - ground floor with twin beds Bedroom 4 - ground floor with twin beds
- Golf ...
- Outside: The heated pool is 8m x 3m with wide steps at one end making it suitable for smaller children, and there are sun loungers and inflatable pool toys available for guest use. whilst the outdoor BBQ area is a fantastic place to relax and enjoy a refreshing drink whilst cooking al fresco style Utility Room: The utility room has a washing machine,, tumble dryer, vacuum cleaner and iron and ironing board. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels & linen are included for the stay. Cleaning at the end of stay only is included. Additional cleaning & linen changes can be arranged at an extra cost or guests can launder the linen themselves. Beach towels and dressing gowns are available Other: Upon arrival at this luxury Silver Coast villa you enter an impressive entrance hall with a curved staircase leading to the first floor balcony and the two master bedrooms