House in Langley, Loddon, Nr. Norwich, Norfolk, England - Peaceful Location, Beautiful Gardens With Tennis Court
Langley Grange is a large and comfortable family country house in South Norfolk, near the Broads. The house offers self-catered accommodation for 20, plus 2-3 children. Langley Grange has recently been refurbished, in keeping with its history, and is now available for letting. Langley Grange has two swimming pools, both outdoor and indoor with a shower room. There is a large garden with a hard tennis court. The garden is mostly ring fenced and adjoins woodland. Downstairs, the heart of the house is a very large kitchen family room, with plenty of room for everyone to eat together. There are 2 further reception rooms and a snooker room. There are 10 bedrooms, with 5 bath/shower rooms (3 en-suite). All the bedrooms have wonderful rural views. The converted 3 bed attic is a particular treat for children. One of the bedrooms is on the ground floor with a shower room next door.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Absolutely wonderful, Excellent venue - Witt family
Had a Brill week, Fantastic house with everything you need - Fox family
As usual a pure pleasure - Nicky and friends
Just wanted to say what a fantastic weekend we had at your property the weekend, it's certainly a special place and surpassed everyone's expectations. Was so nice to be able to have a whole family under one roof with so much to do. Will definitely be looking to book again.
- Mr Smith
The most perfect of celebrations. Adrian Clarke’s catering exceeded our high expectations - Security Foiling Ltd
Lovely House, Great facilities wish we could have stayed longer - Mark
Langley Grange has made our reunion of family and old friends a time to remember. To quote just one of our party "the best weekend I've ever had" - Cooke family
Activity and Interests
30 minute drive to Southwold beach.
Boat hire for Norfolk Broads in Loddon
Nearest station: Norwich (15 minutes drive).
Nearest airports: Norwich (40 minutes), Stanstead (1¾ hours).
1 mile from Chedgrave where there is a pub, church and village shops
1.5 miles to Loddon where there are three pubs, takeaway restaurants and a co-op. Also it is possible to hire day boats for the Norfolk broads in Loddon
Restaurants and Takeaways all within 15 minutes.
Large supermarkets at Beccles and Norwich. Possible to get home delivery.
Barclays Bank in Loddon
Possible to organise in house catering through Adrian Clarke Catering
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Sep 2016 - 22 Dec 2016
Changeover Day: Friday
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
23 Dec 2016 - 29 Dec 2016
Changeover Day: Friday
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A deposit of £500 is required to confirm a booking and full payment to be made 2 months before holiday plus a damage deposit of £500.
Friday arrival at 5pm departure at 10am
Notes on prices:
Standard Season (all but Christmas/New Year & High Season)
• Week £4,450
• 3 night weekend £3,350
• Week £6,850 (Wednesday 23rd December to Wednesday 30th December)
£5,500 (Wednesday 30th December to Wednesday 6th January)
High Season (broadly, Half Terms, Easter Holidays, Bank Holidays, July & August, as follows)
• Week £5,850
• 3 night week-end £3,850 [NOT JULY OR AUGUST]
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 5 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Seven bath/shower rooms Upstairs - Three en-suite bathrooms and Two bathrooms with showers Downstairs - Two shower rooms
- 10 Bedrooms, Sleeps 20
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 6
- Bedroom 7
- Bedroom 8
- Bedroom 9
- Bedroom 10
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 20 (10 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: 2 double rooms 5 double/twin rooms (1 on ground floor) 1 twin room 1 bedroom with three singles 1 single room
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Langley Grange is a comfortable family house set in a 4 acre garden, with a fenced pond at the front. The House has been decorated in country house style. We have recently upgraded the House but we have retained some quirky decorative features from the 1960’s/70’s, as they form part of the history of the House. Outside: Langley Grange is surrounded by four acres of gardens. The is a terrace with a built in BBQ. The outdoor swimming pool is securely fenced with sun loungers (heated and open in summer). At one end of the main garden is a hard tennis court. Utility Room: Large fridge Sink Food storage area Washing machine Dryer Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen and towels are provided. Property cleaned weekly. Other: Indoor swimming pool with changing room, shower and loo. Snooker room with 3/4 size table Open garage with table tennis table Boot room with second fridge and freezer