Farmhouse in La Chapelle Hermier Nr. Les Sables-d'Olonne, Vendee, Pays de la Loire, France - Peaceful Rural Location, 13km Vendée Beaches
This most tastefully furnished and decorated farmhouse forms one corner of a spacious gravelled courtyard (providing ample parking space with a large tree for shade) opposite the owners’ elegant small château, and opens to a large and secluded L-shaped hedged garden. In a quiet rural setting, this property is accessed from a minor country road along a long drive, through oak-woods carpeted with cyclamen and is situated near the small town of Coex. Baker, grocer and a café may be found at 1.8km and all basic shops, restaurants etc at 6km. The county town of La Roche sur Yon is about 22km to the east. The Breton capital Nantes, near the Loire estuary, is 70km to the north, and La Rochelle, the beautiful coastal capital of the Charente Maritime, is 70km to the south. Many of the wonderful Vendée beaches are within a short drive of the property, making it altogether an excellent base for a comfortable, sunny holiday near the sea.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
13km to nearest sandy Vendée beaches of St Gilles Croix de Vie and Brétignolles. Many other wonderful beaches also within short easy drive.
Just 3 hours drive from St Malo, the nearest channel port.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
Please note that all bookings and contracts for this property are handled by Martin Sturge of Holiday in France in Bath, who has had over 30 years experience in letting houses in France.
Changeover Day is normally on a Saturday, but other days and durations possible outside high season and by negotiation. Rentals normally run from 4pm on day of arrival, vacating normally by 11am on day of departure.
Notes on prices:
Prices do not include linen hire (€25 per person on request) nor the mandatory end of stay cleaning charge of €60, payable locally on arrival.
Please note that prices do not include heating costs during the colder months.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- children welcome
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Toilet 2 - Toilet
- Main bathroom with bath (with hand-held shower attachment) and basin Separate WC Ensuite bathroom to Bedroom 1 with bath (with hand-held shower attachment) and basin
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Large Double Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 1 Double Bed, 1 Single Bed
- Bedroom 4 - 3 Single Bed
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with 1m80 double bed & ensuite bathroom Bedroom 2 with 1m40 double bed Bedroom 3 with 1m40 double bed plus single bed Bedroom 4 with 3 single beds
- Golf ...
- Outside: Large lawned garden and sitting area with table, chairs & parasol and 4 sunloungers. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bed linen and towels on request (€25 per person) and payable locally. Maid service regrettably not available. Please note that there is also a mandatory end of stay cleaning charge of €60, also payable locally. Other: Attractive dining room with good-sized oak dining table and chairs, dresser, stove and door to garden.