Villa in Adsubia, Javea (near Arenal Beach) Costa Blanca North, Spain - Lovely Quiet Location But Close To A Range Of Beautiful Beaches, Restaurants And Bars
A lovely family owned villa set in secure gardens with a private pool, BBQ and lots of space for playing and/or relaxing! Casa Bettina is well equipped for guests of all ages (including babies), and provides flexible accommodation across 2 floors. The villa offers 5 bedrooms, 2 shower rooms and a large bathroom. The bedrooms are arranged over 2 floors, meaning the villa lends itself well to being shared by two families or families holidaying with grandparents. The villa is set in the hills of Adsubia, about a 20 minute walk (or 2 minute drive) to the Arenal beach area, but also within 15 minutes drive of several other, beautiful beaches and towns including Moraira and Grenadella. The villa has recently been updated with a new kitchen, new bathrooms and has all the things you would expect (dishwasher, washing machine, broadband, satellite TV including many English channels). It is simply, but comfortably furnished and most of our guests return year after year.
Top Traveller Review
Lovely place to stay
About the Owner
Casa Bettina has been in our family for 30 years and is loved and used by young and old. When we are not using it we like to share it with our friends and family and other families who will look after it and treat it kindly. We have families who return year after year, but we do have spaces out of season and occasionally in the school holidays too.
1 holidaymaker review
Lovely place to stay
The property was a great place to stay far enough away from the beach & bars, the pool toys were great, the barbecue area was a perfect place to relax for tea and to stay out of the mid day heat, thanks for sharing your property with my family.
From the Owner
“It is a lovely, friendly area, brilliant for families with great facilities for young and old to enjoy. There is a fairly large ex-pat community over there too which makes managing life over there that little bit easier!”
Activity and Interests
Arenal beach, a lovely sandy family friendly beach is about 3 minutes drive from the villa (or about 12 minutes walk). It has a plethora of lovely restaurants, bars and play areas.
The lovely town and marina of Moraira is 10 minutes drive away and also offers a lovely (smaller) family friendly beach.
There are a range of other beautiful beaches within 20 minutes drive including Cumbre Del Sol and Grenadella.
The villa is about 1hr 20 minutes drive from both Alicante and Valencia airports. Car hire is recommended. There are places to hire bikes locally.
Javea beach, port and old town are all within 5-10 minutes drive. Moraira is about 15 minutes away.
Javea is a fantastic destination, with lots to do all year around. There are golf courses, tennis courts, spas, diving and mountain biking all within close range. Benidorm (whilst not everyone's cup of tea) is 40 minutes away and has some great water and theme parks to keep younger members of the party amused.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£100|
We ask for a non-refundable deposit of 20% to secure your booking with the balance payable 8 weeks before the start of your holiday. We can send you our full terms and conditions as well as some FAQs if you would like more information.
During peak season changeover day is Saturday, we may be able to accommodate other changeovers during quieter periods.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Main floor Large family bathroom with bath, over-bath shower, 2x basins and WC Shower room with WC and basin Lower floor Shower room with WC and basin
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Main floor Bedroom 1 - Kingsize or twin beds Bedroom 2 - Double bed Bedroom 3 - Small twin (best suited to children or 1 adult) Lower floor Bedroom 4 - Large Kingsize Bedroom 5 - Twin
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Please note as this is a loved family villa we do not accept hen/stag party bookings. Outside: Large gardens, laid to lawn at the front, patio to the pool area at the back and shingle to the side. The private pool area has a shaded kabana area, plenty of sun loungers and a lovely traditional style BBQ. There is a sun terrace leading from the Naya with a large umbrella and large round table seating 6-8. There is also a tiled roof terrace with views down to the sea. Utility Room: We have an outdoor utility area with a washing machine and washing line. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bath/hand towels and linen are included in the price, but we ask guests to provide their own beach towels. If guests wish the villa to be cleaned/laundry to be changed mid-stay this may be possible for an additional charge. Other: The Naya (open plan to the living room, and leading to the sun terrace) offers further living space with a large dining table (seating 8) and a sitting area.