House in Cromer, North Norfolk, England - Excellent Accommodation For Fourteen People With Plenty Of Room To Relax In Comfort
A beautifully restored 4 storey Victorian, family town house in a central position within the seaside resort of Cromer. It offers excellent accommodation for fourteen people with plenty of room to relax in comfort. The high street and beach are within easy reach.
Top Traveller Review
Fabulous huge house
About the Owner
About Clare Evans
I am married with two boys and a dog called Buster!.
Clare Evans purchased this house in 2007
Why Clare Evans chose North Norfolk & Coast
We wanted to buy a property by the sea and fell in love with the charm of Cromer.
We bought the property in 2007 and spent a year restoring it.
The house offers easy access to all the amenities Cromer has to offer, such as the pier, shops, cafe's, restaurants, cinema, golf club and museum etc.
It has something for everyone.
What makes this house unique
The property is situated within easy walking distance to the beach and town centre.
There is a good train/bus service which enables you to explore Norfolk easily.
(3 traveller reviews)
Fabulous huge house
Wonderful house, loads of space for everyone. The beds were amazingly comfortable with fresh lovely clean bedding. There were 14 of us staying here and we all loved it, especially the fab duke box and sociable space. The upstairs living room had amazing windows that let in loads of light and the decor throughout the whole house was tasteful and on trend! No nasty chintz. I would recommend this house for big groups that want a lovely get together by the sea! Make sure you visit the Dutch pancake barge 'The Albatros' in Wells Next The Sea, we got the bus there great fun.
Comfortable, characterful and convenient
Our party of 8 adults thoroughly enjoyed our short stay in this beautiful house. It was bright, comfortable and clean with some arty quirky touches to the decor which we enjoyed. The beds were very comfortable with immaculate white cotton bedlinen. It was warm enough for my 88 year old Dad who feels the cold- shame about the wood burning stove being out of order but it didn't matter. The walk in showers were a boon for Dad, and I loved the big bath with copious gushing hot water. The well-equipped kitchen had plenty of seating with a nice big table. Comfy sofas, 3 TVs!. The house is within easy walking distance of the train station a big supermarket and Cromer town centre. Prompt return of the damage deposit was appreciated. Highly recommended!
Arriving at the house I was thrilled to see that it was every bit as wonderful as the photographs, in fact the rooms were even bigger than they appear to be. 14 of us all Adults stayed for the weekend and had a fantastic time. The house was immaculately clean, very comfortable and even though at one stage there were 18 of us it didn't seem overcrowded. Everyone commented on how perfect the house was. A couple of the windows didn't open, and we couldn't use the log burner but this wasn't really a problem. The outside decking area was a bonus, the sea was 2 minutes walk away. We had a wonderful time celebrating a 50th Birthday. The juke box was wonderful and although some stayed up until the early hours the others upstairs asleep were not disturbed. As the house so big. I recommend the house very highly. it would be fantastic for families too.
From the Owner
“We wanted to buy a property by the sea and fell in love with the charm of Cromer. We bought the property in 2007 and spent a year restoring it. The house offers easy access to all the amenities Cromer has to offer, such as the pier, shops, cafe's, restaurants, cinema, golf club and museum etc. It has something for everyone.”
Activity and Interests
the property is a short walk away from the beach and town centre
- Booking Notes:
Please contact owner.
Change over day is Saturday. Arrival time is 4pm departure time is 10am.
Short breaks available Friday to Monday ( flexible in non-peak periods)
Notes on prices:
7 night stays from £1,070 - £1,945
3 night stays from £ 800 - £1,455
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“The property is situated within easy walking distance to the beach and town centre. There is a good train/bus service which enables you to explore Norfolk easily.”
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- children welcome
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Ground floor Clock room with washbasin and w.c First floor Bathroom with bath and washbasin Shower Room with shower cubicle, washbasin and w.c. Second floor Shower Room with shower cubicle, washbasin and w.c.
- 7 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 6
- Bedroom 7
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 14 (7 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: First floor Bedroom 1 with king-size bed Bedroom 2 with king-size bed Second floor Bedroom 3 with king-size bed Bedroom 4 with king-size bed Bedroom 5 with twin beds Third Floor: Bedroom 6 with king-size bed Bedroom 7 with twin beds
- Outside: Garden: Secure rear courtyard with a decked area and garden furniture. Utility Room: Utility Room with washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, fridge and freezer Cloakroom with washbasin and w.c. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Heating: G.F.C.H. Also Provided: Stair gate, Broadband, DVDs, CDs, books and games. Pets: Although no pets are allowed at the property the owner's pet does however occasionally visit. Extras: Towels are available for hire at a cost of £3 per person pe