Apartment in Filey, Yorkshire, England - Sea Front Position Overlooking The Beach And Filey Bay
Undercliffe is a well appointed three bedroom ground floor apartment situated on the sea front, overlooking filey Bay's beautiful sandy beach and with extensive sea views. The property comprises of three bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom, separate toilet and large lounge. There is a private patio to the front of the property and yard to the rear. The property will accommodate up to 7 people. The apartment has full central heating and all gas and electric are included in the price. All bed linen is included but please bring your own towels and tea towels. Change over date is Saturday and short breaks are available during low season. All amenities in the town are within walking distance including golf, fishing, shops, bars and restaurants. Filey's miles of sandy beaches and safe bathing makes it ideal for families, while the geology and wildlife offer an extra dimension for walkers and nature enthusiasts. Scarborough and Bridlington are also a short bus or train ride away.
Top Traveller Review
Wonderful place to stay
About the Owner
I spent my childhood holidays in Filey and my brother and myself have many happy memories of these times. I introduced my husband to Filey and again with our five children we had some lovely holidays especially when my parents came as well. We are now introducing our grandchildren to Filey and hopefully they will love it like we do. Perhaps in our dotage they will repay the compliment and take us with them.
2 holidaymaker reviews
Wonderful place to stay
Just enjoyed a wonderful weekend in this property.So much room , the lounge is so large and the sea views from here are great. There is no need to move the car as everything is at hand, shops, places to eat,and the beach literally on the doorstep. The patio outside is an ideal place to sit and enjoy your morning coffee in the sun. looking for dates to book our next stay. Ideal for the dog as well. Comfortable beds couldn`t fault it. Mavis
What a view
Just left this accomodation it was fantastic the views are amazing and the accomodation is huge with loads of space. It is in a perfect location on the sea front and a 5 minute walk to the shops . And with it been pet friendly it is a great place for all the family .Would recommend this property. The owners are helpful and friendly would defenatly book again
From the Owner
“It was always my dream to own a property in Filey and I am lucky to have achieved this in such a superb location. As my dad would say when he sat at the window "best spot in Filey"”
Activity and Interests
The beach is literally across the road. Approximately 30 yards.
Filey offers 6 miles of superb sandy beaches and a sea which even the youngest child will enjoy paddling in. Filey Brigg at low tide offers wonderful rock pools to explore and is also a haven for wildlife especially for birdwatchers.
The local town is about three minutes walk away. Local taxis are available at very reasonable rates for those who find walking difficult.
The larger towns of Bridlington and Scarborough are about 10 miles away and can be accessed by car or bus. There is also a train service which runs from Filey.
Scarborough can also be reached by foot along the cliff tops.
Whitby and Robin Hoods Bay area little further afield and make for an interesting day out.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
5 Nov 2016 - 23 Dec 2016
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
24 Dec 2016 - 6 Jan 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
A non refundable deposit of £100 per week must accompany all bookings. The balance of payment is due no later than 6 weeks before the commencement of the holiday. In the event of cancellation within 6 weeks of the start of the holiday clients are still liable to pay the full cost of the holiday. A refund can only be given if the apartment is re-let. In this respect clients are advised to take out holiday indemnity insurance.
Change over day is Saturday during high and middle season. Some flexibility during low season and with short breaks.
Occupation is from 2 pm and departure is 10am.
Notes on prices:
Discount available when booking 2 consecutive weeks unless cleaning and change if linen required.
Please contact owners by phone or email to make a reservation.
Also please note that prices quoted for short breaks are estimated. Please contact owners for up to date price and any further information.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Benefits of staying in the property when my children were little it was the closeness to the beach and the shops, for me now it is a haven of peace and a chance to recharge my batteries away from the stress of life.”
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
- children welcome
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- bathroom with bath, washbasin and walk in shower. Toilet with wash basin is separate from the bathroom.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 7 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 large bedroom with king-size bed, single bed, vanity unit and washbasin bedroom 2 with double bed. bedroom 3 with substantial bunk-beds and washbasin. There is also a travel cot available but no bed linen is supplied with this.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Superb family accommodation. Well behaved pets accepted but at proprietors discretion. We reserve the right to refuse pets which are deemed inappropriate or excessive numbers of pets. Outside: private patio to the front of the property with sea view. Patio furniture is provided. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bed linen is provided. Please bring your own towels and tea towels. Also any bedding which is required for infants. Cleaning and fresh linen is only provided at the beginning of each stay but can be more frequent by arrangement and at an extra cost. Other: There is an outside patio overlooking the bay which is for the exclusive use of people in the ground floor apartment. Patio table and chairs are provided. There is also a gated rear yard which includes toilet facilities.