Manor House in Brinsop Herefordshire, Recreation- Relaxation - Romance
Holidays at Brinsop Court- Recreation. Relaxation. Romance
Make Brinsop your home for the holiday, make the most of the 800 acre playground around you. Bring your dogs, your ponies, your grannies, your children, your chums... bring everyone and have the best holiday at Brinsop.
Your stay at Brinsop is all about comfort, stay in one of our 18 comfortable and contemporary country bedrooms, lounge around in our delightful sitting rooms and enjoy relaxed lunches in our elegant dining room or a triumphant feast in our impressive banqueting hall.
Cater for yourselves in your big farmhouse kitchen with large Aga or call in the help of the experienced chefs we recommend.
You’ll be welcomed by our attentive but discreet staff and left to enjoy yourselves. We leave a pack of locally-sourced produce and fresh flowers for your enjoyment. Jump into the super kingsize beds which are all made up in crisp Egyptian cotton bed linen ready for your indulgence.
Your holiday home has it's own parking area and garden, access to a large tennis court and outdoor dining area and fire pit for your barbeques.
Function rooms include The Paneled Library, which comes complete with a full library of books, has a fireplace, and fantastic vistas.
The Games Room is easily converted into a dancing area and hire of our removal dance floor is available should you require this, with power supply in easy reach for any entertainment. The Games Room ordinarily has underfloor heating, huge beanbags, pool table, games console and small cinema screen. The Banqueting Hall is perfect for special occasion meals and for wedding receptions.
This is your home for the duration of your stay and we want you to enjoy it.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Our first stay and it was just perfect!
Such beautiful surroundings and sweet little touches. We are very excited to return to hold our wedding at Brinsop Court in 2018!
Activity and Interests
Hay on Wye, Literary and cultural centre about 30 mins drive
The use of a car is recommended. Birmingham, Cardiff and Bristol Airports are all around one and a half to two hours by car. Hereford Train Station is 10 miles away.
Hereford with the Cathedral and Mappa Mundi is 6 miles to the south. The market towns of Leominster and Ledbury are within half an hour by car. The popular foodie destination of Ludlow is within an hour's drive.
Foodies will enjoy the area with lots of local farmers' markets, food festivals in Abergavenny, Hereford and Ludlow.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
3 Night Weekend Stay
22 Jun 2016 - 21 Dec 2016
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Christmas/New Year 5Night Stay
23 Dec 2016 - 2 Jan 2017
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
On-line booking is available on our website, alternatively please call us. A deposit of 25% is required on booking and the balance is payable six weeks prior to the date of arrival.
The properties can be rented for 3 nights from Friday to Monday or 2 nights or 4 nights during the week. Changeover days are Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
Notes on prices:
Our prices are not seasonal, but they do change on 1st April every year.
Listed our 3 night weekend price, contact Brinsop for more availability + prices.
Average price excludes Christmas and New Year
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- chateau / country house
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Wood Stove
- Dishwasher ...
- Freezer ...
- Kitchen ...
- Microwave ...
- Oven ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Hob ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- children welcome
- non smoking only ...
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- autumn foliage
- bird watching
- horse riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- equestrian events
- fly fishing
- golf pass optional
- mountain biking
- roller blading
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 5 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 4 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 5 - Shower Enclosure
- There are two en-suite downstairs bedrooms with en-suite and family bathrooms upstairs.
- 15 Bedrooms, Sleeps 34
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 6
- Bedroom 13
- Bedroom 14
- Bedroom 15
- Bedroom 7
- Bedroom 8
- Bedroom 9
- Bedroom 10
- Bedroom 11
- Bedroom 12
- Description of sleeping capacity: We can sleep up to 34. Notes on bedrooms: We have fifteen luxury superking bedrooms + 3 singles.
- Golf ...
- 1 bicycles
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: We can accommodate 33 in the house and additional 5 extra on Z-Beds at an extra charge. Our central courtyard is a perfect sun trap and has a tangible peacefulness. During your stay at Brinsop Court, you are free to enjoy the gardens, the woodland and the estate and farmland as part of your stay. There is unlimited car parking. Outside: The manor house is surrounded by a trout filled moat and lawns which are ideal for impromptu cricket, croquet or football matches. There is a tennis court as well as several marked treasure trails around the estate. There are two resident ponies which like to be taken for walks and terraces to sit out on and bird watch. There are fire pits for outdoor cooking and BBQs and outdoor furniture are all available. There is also a hot tub. Utility Room: There are three dishwashers and three washing machines in the property along with irons and ironing boards. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are included. The sheets are Egyptian cotton with top notch pillows in all the rooms. Other: There are original paintings throughout. The Games room has a ping pong and a pool table as well as a darts board and TV. There is WiFi throughout the manor house in case you want to keep in touch with the outside world.