Family House. 8 Sandy Beaches Within 10 Mile Radius! Lovely Gardens, Village With Many Amenities
Our holiday home has been receiving guests for over 10 years and has been enjoyed by families, couples, walkers and those looking for a relaxing break throughout the year. We have a number of repeat visitors, which gives testimony to the excellent facilities and location that the house has to offer. The house offers private off road parking, a well equipped kitchen, a family bathroom, a separate shower room, lounge/dining room and 4 bedrooms. There are large lawns front & rear, and a children's playhouse. Our house is situated in the village of Lamphey, just 2 miles from the unspoilt beach of Freshwater East. Close by are a host of other sandy beaches including Manorbier, Barafundle, Broad Haven, Skrinkle and Swan Lake, all linked by the Pembrokeshire Coast Path. The Bosherston Lily Ponds, the harbour town of Tenby and the castles of Pembroke, Manorbier and Carew are all within easy reach. Other attractions in the area include Folly Farm, Oakwood Park, Blue Lagoon. No pets. No smoking.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
"Another super family holiday in your lovely relaxing home. Super body-boarding at Newgale, Manorbier and Broad Haven south"
"What a fabulous house! Great location for exploring Pembrokeshire, highlights include Manorbier, coastal walk from Barafundle/Stackpole/Broadhaven, Manor House Wildlife Park, Tenby Dinosaur Park"
"What a fantastic place, and a fantastic holiday. Thank you for this lovely holiday home"
Activity and Interests
2 miles to the nearest beach; a further 8 in a 10 mile radius.
Easy access to Pembrokeshire coast path.
Situated in the village of Lamphey with bakery, pub, petrol station, 3 restaurants.
2 miles from Pembroke. 8 miles from Tenby. Approx 50 miles west of Swansea.
Spar Mini market in the village of Lamphey.
Nearest supermarket - Pembroke.
Tescos, Asda and Lidl in Pembroke Dock.
Lamphey has a number of restaurants, as do many of the local villages. Tenby has an abundance of restaurants, shops, banks etc.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
October Half Term
15 Oct 2016 - 29 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£250|
Please liaise directly with owners.
Full payment in advance.
Saturday in high season. Departure by 10am.
Flexible out of season.
Short breaks available out of season.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- autumn foliage
- bird watching
- horse riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- equestrian events
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Family bathroom with bath & shower, basin, WC. Shower room (downstairs).
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed & tv. Bedroom 2 with twin beds & washbasin. Bedroom 3 with junior twin beds. Bedroom 4 with double bed (downstairs).
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Changeover day Saturday in high season, but flexible off season. No Pets. No Smoking. Outside: Large flat lawns, the rear is fully enclosed. Children's playhouse. Garden furniture. Washing line. Utility Room: Washing machine. Fridge freezer. Toilet & basin. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bed linen included. Towels not included. Other: Children's playhouse outside stocked with toys. Access to garden furniture. Washing line.