Apartment in Islington, London, England - Central But Quiet - 5 Minutes From Tufnell Park Tube - London On Your Doorstep
Newly renovated Victorian upper maisonette, centrally located in the quiet area of Tufnell Park which comfortably accommodates six people. The apartment extends over 3 (upper floors) and has everything you need to enjoy a London holiday whilst 'living like a local'. Fully equipped, with London on your doorstep you'll be greeted with a 'welcome pack' of essentials to ensure your stay starts smoothly. After exploring London or working all day, you can come 'home' to cook a meal and a even a cake, and snuggle up in front of the fire to watch a movie, read a book or listen to music. If you'd rather not cook you can pick up a meal from any of the excellent local cafes and restaurants on your doorstep. With all the essentials including TV, broadband internet, dishwasher, microwave, induction hob, oven, hair-dryer, washing machine and hotel-quality linen you'll feel totally at home. Cleaning and house-keeping available at £40 per week. Cot and high chair available on request.
Top Traveller Review
wonderful apartment !
About the Owner
About Flemming LARSEN
We are ex-pat Australians who have been living and working in London for 16 years, seven of them in the apartment. We live 5 minutes away from the apartment and love living in the Tufnell Park / Kentish Town areas for its central location, attractions, parks and quiet streets. We will do everything to make your stay comfortable and easy, so please just ask if there's anything we can do to help.
What makes this apartment unique
Tufnell Park is a fabulous location and we lived in the apartment before moving a few streets away. You are almost in the centre of London (10-15 min. by tube) but in a quiet street away from the noise and stress of the city. The property has great transport links, fabulous access to parks and local conveniences and restaurants. You can walk to Kings Cross, along the canal or jump on any number of tubes or buses to most London attractions.
(3 traveller reviews)
The accommodation is very well appointed and ideally located to provide an excellent base to visit London and enjoy the many features of this major tourist destination.
The property provides quality and pristine facilities in a very pleasant, light filled environment. The whole family enjoyed their relaxing and trouble free stay.
wonderful apartment !
had a great stay here thanks to Flemming and Judy ,great location within minutes of the tube and a short walk to Hampstead Heath. Parking expensive but no real need for a car .Apartment had everything needed and was lovely and clean,would definitely stay here again.Welcome pack on arrival much appreciated.
great location 2min walk from tube, 10-15 walk to hampstead heath .apartment newly decorated lovely,parking quite expensive at £22.50 per day but car not really needed.
Activity and Interests
Tufnell Park Tube - 5 minutes
London City (Oxford St) - 15 minutes on the tube or bus
Regents Park / London Zoo / Hampstead Heath / Primrose Hill - less than 2 miles
St Pancras International - 2 miles
Camden market - 1.5 miles
Kentish Town tube with direct fast link train to St Pancras (4mins) and trains to both Luton and Gatwick and other major cities - 0.5 miles
The apartment has been set up to make your stay in London as comfortable as possible. It is perfect for 3 couples, a family or group of friends. One additional single mattress can be provided at an extra charge of £30 / night. With double-glazing, high ceilings, large windows which bathe the rooms in light, floor-boards, open fire, central heating and quality fixtures and fittings this is a quality apartment. Whether for business or fun, you can enjoy all the comforts of home, live like a local and enjoy all the attractions that London offers.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
Notes on prices:
Prices from £220 per night, £1400 per week.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Tufnell Park is a fabulous location and we lived in the apartment before moving a few streets away. You are almost in the centre of London (10-15 min. by tube) but in a quiet street away from the noise and stress of the city. The property has great transport links, fabulous access to parks and local conveniences and restaurants. You can walk to Kings Cross, along the canal or jump on any number of tubes or buses to most London attractions.”
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
- children welcome
- city centre
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Newly renovated - 1 bathroom with bath/ shower over, wc.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with King 'zip and lock' hotel-style beds which can be separated Bedroom 2 with double bed Loft Bedroom 3 with double bed All bedrooms have clock-radios, reading lights and wardrobes/ drawers for storage. High quality linen and duvets.
- Outside: The apartment is the upper part of a Victorian building with its own off-street entry. It is located in a quiet conservation area. Whilst there is no garden, you are within walking distance of fabulous parks and children's playgrounds. Utility Room: On the landing on the 2nd floor - extra-quiet washing machine/ laundry cupboard with essentials. No dryer but laundromat 5 minutes away with industrial-sized dryers. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels, linen and quality bedding are provided. Linen and towels changed weekly. Cleaning on departure is £40. Additional cleaning/ maid service and linen change can be arranged for £40. Baby cot with linen and bedding can be arranged on request. Other: The apartment is the upper 3 floors of a Victorian character home; has direct own entry from the street which leads to a wide staircase. 5 large separate, light-filled rooms (separate kitchen/ separate living/ 3 double bedrooms) provide space and privacy.