3 Double Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms with beautiful swimming pool and mountain views
Casa Kent is a Stunning 3 double bedroom villa which can sleep 4 adults and 4 children. We have re decorated the villa this year and added alot more items Ideal location for a peaceful and relaxing holiday. Suitable for all ages with easy access to the beach, local villages, golf courses, bird watching, horse riding, mountain climbing, markets, water parks, safari park and it's only 1 hours drive to the famous town of Benidorm. The villa is set in approx 2000m2 of private grounds secured with an electric gate. In the grounds of the villa there is a double car port, outside kitchen and bar, Large Swimming pool, eating area, Spanish BBQ, and extensive sunbathing areas. The villa has access to English Television in the lounge and internet inside the villa. The local villages have typical Spanish Restaurants,Tapas Bars, Banks, Takeaways, Casinos, Indoor and outdoor Markets, Hairdressers, Medical Centre, Supermarkets and Pharmacies all withing 5 minutes drive.
Top Traveller Review
10 out of 10
About the Owner
About Christine Kent
Casa Kent is owned by Mike & Chris Kent; they live in Werrington in the east of England with their Daughter Kelly.
They brought the villa back in 2004 when they fell in love with the local area after holidaying here on the Costa Blanca for many years.
Christine Kent purchased this villa in 2004
Why Christine Kent chose Elche Area
Casa Kent is set in a beautiful landscaped gardens with fab mountain views. Large private swimming pool with outside kitchen bar area 2 x bbqs paella ring plus lots more. Childrens playarea plus swings and bikes. The villa has three double modern bedrooms and has been re decorated this year. Large television with english tv and internet. Lots to keep the children entertained so parents can have a relaxing holiday.
What makes this villa unique
Safe for children gated plot. Horse riding nearby. Ballon rides also available take a look at our photos fab experience. You must visit local safari park ideal for children. Beaches nearby boat trips also coach day outs available so plenty to do.
We have 4 adult bikes and 4 childrens bikes available. Pool table and darts plus lovely children play area with little tikes playhouse slide etc ideal for your younger children to play in.
(4 traveller reviews)
10 out of 10
6 of us stayed at Christine and Mikes villa for the week, a really nice couple who couldn't have been more attentive. Christine did a little shopping for us before we arrived and left a very thoughtful welcome gift.We were well looked after! The villa is peaceful, relaxing, secure and clean with plenty of space both in and around. Air con very efficient and recommended! The pool is clean, well maintained and large. The pool area with bar and outdoor kitchen is ideal. We spent most of our time out there! Plenty of seating and shaded areas if needed. The gardens are full of colour and interest. Easy road access to the coastal resorts and nearby villages for supermarkets and cafes etc. We lived every minute. Thanks Christine and Mike for a perfect week away, we will be back next year for sure! Adam and family X
We have stayed in 3 villas in and around this area for the past 3 years and this was, by a country mile, simply the best! The villa is well equipped and the overall plot is huge; extensive garden and a lovely pool that was well maintained and very clean. The outside bar with charcoal and gas BBQs, along with fridge and sink were amazing and we cooked outside most nights. The villa did take a little finding as it is away from the two main villages of Catral and Dolores, so a car is vital. However, with the help of Carlie and Tom who tracked us down at 11:30pm to guide us to the villa, we finally arrived and had the most wonderful holiday. Can't wait to visit again in the future - Our two kids loved the warm pool! Oh, and the wifi and aircon (with temperatures over 40 on a few days) was a Godsend! If you book this villa you will not be disappointed. Many thanks Mike and Chris, you have a beautiful place in the sun!
Our stay at Casa Kent was wonderful. It was like a home from home. The four children aged 3 - 10 had a fun packed time in the pool and gardens and enjoyed eating at the outdoor kitchen area.
the bedrooms were comfortable and the villa had everything we needed and more.
the area is beautiful and there were many local beach's and towns.
we could not believe how large and beautiful the Villa and it's gardens were.
we had the best time and can not wait to visit again.
Home from home
A beautiful villa, spacious, well equipped, neat, tidy and clean.
Fabulous outside space with a good size well maintained pool, children's play area, bar and bbq area. Very quite and private but only a few minutes to nearest town and beaches.
Would thoroughly recommend for a family holiday.
From the Owner
“Casa Kent is set in a beautiful landscaped gardens with fab mountain views. Large private swimming pool with outside kitchen bar area 2 x bbqs paella ring plus lots more. Childrens playarea plus swings and bikes. The villa has three double modern bedrooms and has been re decorated this year. Large television with english tv and internet. Lots to keep the children entertained so parents can have a relaxing holiday.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Due to peaceful location ideal for painting, walking, bike riding, bird watching, el hondo nature park, horse riding and lots more. We are just 15 minutes drive to local beaches so ideal setting. 15 minutes to local Golf courses plus lots more.
You can be standing on a beautiful blue flag beach at Guadamar de Segura or La Marina and swimming in the Mediterranean within a 15 min drive from Casa Kent.
Guadamar is a mid sized town great for shopping, restaurants and bars.
La Marina is a quite and peaceful Village on the beach.
Slightly further afield, approx 30 mins, are the beaches of La Zenia and Cabo Roig and the superb beach of The Mar Menor is approx 45 mins away.
Casa Kent is approx 30 minutes from Alicante Airport and directions will be emailed to the guests directly once the non returnable deposit has been paid.
The route from the airport is along the AP7 motorway and very easy to follow.
Car Hire is essential if you want to explore the area, however, taxis are widely available at the airport.
Casa Kent is only 1.5km from both the local villages of Dolores & Catral.
20/30 km from the Larger Spanish cities of Alicante and Elche.
Popular English location of Torrevieja, Quesada, and La Zenia are also approx 10/20 km from the Villa.
Our agents offer a mid week clean of the villa and change of linen at an extra charge.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
3 Jun 2017 - 30 Jun 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
1 Jul 2017 - 2 Sep 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
We Require a 20% booking deposit (non refundable in the event of cancellation) and then the balance will need to be paid 8 weeks prior to arrival.
we also require a holding deposit of £200 against breakages/damages to be paid with the balance. A cleaning fee of £75 - £100 see notes this will be deducted from the holding deposit and the balance will then be returned to you once our agents have confirmed the villa is okay.
We are flexible on arrival days please send us your requests, however, guests will need to depart the villa by 10am on the departure day and admission on arrival will not be until 3pm. Any changes to these times are at the discretion of our agents.
20 non returnable percent deposit required upon reserved booking balance 8 weeks before travel
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Safe for children gated plot. Horse riding nearby. Ballon rides also available take a look at our photos fab experience. You must visit local safari park ideal for children. Beaches nearby boat trips also coach day outs available so plenty to do. We have 4 adult bikes and 4 childrens bikes available. Pool table and darts plus lovely children play area with little tikes playhouse slide etc ideal for your younger children to play in.”
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning ...
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library ...
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool ...
- children welcome ...
- pets not allowed
- smoking allowed ...
- wheelchair inaccessible
- autumn foliage
- naturist beach
- recreation centre
- water parks
- bird watching
- gambling casinos
- horse riding
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- equestrian events
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1: family size bathroom with bath & shower attachment, WC and sink. En-suite to master bedroom: walk in shower, vanity unit, WC and sink. Both bathrooms have wall heaters for the winter months.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 adults and up to 6 children depending on age in 3 bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1: King-size bed with memory foam mattress & travel cots Bedroom 2: Bunk Beds 1 single bed plus we have 2 spare children's Mattress Bedroom 3: Double bed 2 Travel cots available All bedrooms have ceilings fans, Air con(Extra Charge) bedside cabinets, fitted wardrobes.
- Bicycles ...
- Golf ...
- Barbecue ...
- 7 bicycles
- Notes on accommodation: Please contact the owner if you have any special requirements and we will do our best to accommodate you. Welcome packs are available at an extra charge. Air Con is available at an extra £50 per week. Agents fee i.e. Meet & Greet, Cleaning, Washing and Check out Family of 2 = £75.00 Family of 3 = £80.00 Family of 4 = £85.00 Family of 5 = £90.00 Family of 6/8 = £100.00 This will be deducted from your deposit at end of your stay. Outside: The grounds of Casa Kent are mainly covered in gravel along with an extensive selections of palm tree's, olive tree's, fruit tree's etc. Large patio area with a gazebo, table and 6 chairs. Children's play areas, dartboard and pool table for the adults. The outside private swimming pool is 10 by 5 m2 with sun loungers and outside shower. Twice a week the swimming pool is cleaned by a local Spanish company. Mike's outside Kitchen/Bar area has a Spanish BBQ, relaxing seating area with a sofa and chairs plus coffee table. The bar also has 6 bar stools. great for evening use in the summer time. Swing hammock plus lots more. Also available a Spanish concrete table and benches ideal for lunch etc. New in 2014 Children's play area which includes a Little Tykes Log Cabin, table & chairs, rockers, small climbing frame and slide, sandpit, swing & glider plus 4 bikes.Toys and games girl the children. Utility Room: Washing machine, iron, ironing board, storage cupboard and shelving unit. Gas boiler is also located in there for the hot water. High-chair and baby bath, pushchair Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: 1 bath towel and 1 hand towel per guest per stay. Bed Linen is provided. The Villa will be cleaned prior to your arrival but when you leave there is a charge of £75.00 - £100.00 which will be deducted from your deposit for the cleaning and washing. Other: Reading room: Sofa, Bookcase, Selection of Books, info and guest Book, Table and Music Player and Ceiling Fan. Glazed in Sun-room: Sofa, 2 Arm Chairs, 4 seater Table & Chairs and 2 Ceilings Fans