Brookway, Lloc, Holywell, Flintshire - Set In Between Two Farms, With Views Of Meadows And Woodland, Your Privacy Is Guaranteed
This this superb, luxury detached bungalow, boasting a large, indoor heated swimming pool, an outdoor hot tub and a games room. Imaginatively designed and beautifully furnished throughout, with the latest hi-tech electronics and with an electronic gated driveway that you ring ahead to activate, you will feel like royalty as you arrive at this superbly appointed Whitford cottage. Offering spacious accommodation, sleeping a maximum of 18, this Lloc cottage is perfect for families and friends to enjoy a memorable holiday together, with eight bedrooms, including three with en-suite facilities and one family room that can sleep up to four people. There is a large, fully-fitted, stylish kitchen with breakfast island, granite worktop, Bose iPod dock and in-built coffee maker, as well as a separate dining room ideal for entertaining and socialising.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
About Linda Roberts
Aged 38, Married to Sara and three wonderful children aged 4,7 and 9. Our passion is Brookway Lodge where we want our customers to make memories that will last forever, focusing on the 'little things' that make a difference to your stay,
Linda Roberts purchased this cottage in 2005
Why Linda Roberts chose Flintshire
The best of both worlds! Peace & quiet with the luxury of Chester & Snowdon half an hour away either side!
What makes this cottage unique
No other property within 100 miles has the facilities we offer, our visitor's book speaks for itself. Brookway Lodge is our pride, joy and passion.
(1 traveller reviews)
I visited this amazing bungalow not long ago with a group of friends and we could not fault the owners, the bungalow or the grounds. The property was maintained to an excellent standard and even when we had a slight hiccup the owners sent someone round within an hour and it was resolved.Tthere is plenty to keep you busy in the property but if you fancy venturing out our group played golf, climed Snowdon(about 1 and a half hours away), went to chester zoo(about 30mins away) and visited a great spa(also in chester). I would recommend this property to all as there is plenty to do on the grounds and around. We will definitely try and get back here soon! Thank you to Lynda and Dean for a brilliant week!
From the Owner
“The best of both worlds! Peace & quiet with the luxury of Chester & Snowdon half an hour away either side!”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Various country walking trails nearby
10 minutes drive to various local beaches
Manchester / Liverpool 45 minutes (50 miles)
Shop 1/2 mile
Holywell Town 3 miles
Chester 20 miles
- Booking Notes:
Contact owner through email.
30% deposit required
Full payment required 12 weeks prior to stay
Please refer to our website www.brookwaylodge.co.uk for latest availability and prices.
Flexible, Fridays is usual day
Check in from 3pm - Departure is 10am
Notes on prices:
Please visit our website -
www.brookwaylodge.co.uk for updated availability and pricing.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“No other property within 100 miles has the facilities we offer, our visitor's book speaks for itself. Brookway Lodge is our pride, joy and passion.”
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- 2 x Family bathrooms with bath / shower 3 x en-suites 1 x Luxury shower room & WC off swimming pool
- 8 Bedrooms, Sleeps 19
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 6
- Bedroom 7
- Bedroom 8
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 19 max Notes on bedrooms: 1 x super-king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x king-size double with toddler room and en-suite shower, basin, bidet and WC, 3 x doubles (one with en-suite shower), 1 x family room which sleeps 4 & 2 x twin/double rooms.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Oil central heating with underfloor heating in king-size en-suite shower room, woodburner and electric fire. Electric Range cooker with oven and hobs, microwave, American-style fridge/freezer, drinks fridge, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, second dishwasher, 8 x TVs with full Sky Multiroom, Apple TV and Netflix, DVD, BOSE dock system with Airplay and surround sound speakers throughout, PlayStation 3, WiFi, selection of PS3 games. Fuel, power and logs for woodburner inc. in rent. Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Cot and highchair. Ample off road parking with detached garage with garden fridge. Private, enclosed garden with furniture, BBQ, electric sun awnings, patio heaters, activity centre, trampoline and six-seater Jacuzzi hot tub with waterfall function, waterproof iPod dock and Bluetooth sound system. Indoor heated swimming pool (1.2m uniform depth). Shop and pub 8 mins walk. Outside: 400 Sq.m Indian stone patio Luxury seating for 12 Electric heated sun awning Private indoor heated pool (8m x 4m x 1.2m depth) Luxury Wet Room 6 Seater luxury hot tub Gas Range BBQ Utility Room: washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, second dishwasher, steam generator iron. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bath towels and bed linen provided. No pool towels. Other: Games room has pool table, table tennis and there is a separate 'media room' with a PS3 and home cinema. 4 Brand new LED Smart TVs