Barn in Pickering, North Yorkshire Moors, England - Peaceful Location In A Rural Setting
This self catering holiday cottage has spacious living areas and a beautiful kitchen, fully equipped so you can happily enjoy a home cooked meal, sitting at the large farmhouse table. Or if you'd prefer to enjoy the great outdoors, enjoy the patio furniture on your very own balcony. The barn conversion has solid oak furniture and is carpeted throughout with extensive views of the moors which really are wonderful.
About the Owner
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
21 Oct 2016 - 30 Oct 2016
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A 30% deposit is required if booking is outside of 8 weeks. Full payment is required if booking within 8 weeks of your stay.
Four night breaks begin on a Monday, three night breaks begin on a Friday and seven night breaks begin on a Saturday.
Notes on prices:
Price can be negotiated so please do get in touch.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- non smoking only
- not suitable for children
- pets not allowed
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- Three bathrooms, each on the ground floor.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Two Double bedrooms (Individual mattresses with their own duvet, sharing a bed base) One Twin bedroom.
- Notes on accommodation: Children over 12 only Outside: A large outdoor area ideal for family barbecues Utility Room: Utility room. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All towels and linen are provided