Villa in Torrox Costa, cuidad de la melilla, Costa del Sol, Spain - Peaceful Location Only 10 Minutes Walk or a 2 minute drive To The Beach. Ideal For Families
Very popular spacious and modern 4 bedroom villa with private pool, magnificient sea views. Ideal for families. Located in Torrox, which claims to have the best climate in Europe.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
I have been happily living in Spain for the last 17 years teaching English at a private bilingual school. I have a 16 year old daughter and an 8 year old son.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Lovely villa, great area. Wanted to come back again but it was booked.
Great villa, lived up to all our expectations.
Had a lovely holiday, enjoyed the area and very relaxing.
2 holidaymaker reviews
Torrox Park was a surprise. We expected dull urbanisation & having to travel. This was very pleasant with a couple of good restaurants & bars within 100m. Villa was more than adequate for our party of 4 adults and 2 children aged 7yrs & 4yrs. Pool was never empty, the kids were wrinklies by evening time. Would go again.
We stayed in this villa for a week, it was ideal for our party of 8. It was spacious, well maintained with a nice pool and pool area with plenty of sunbeds. It was lovely to sit on the terrace to eat with sea views. The owner was very accommodating, there was some damage from previous tenants when we arrived that was rectified promptly. Amanda who looks after the villa was very helpful and brought us round some dvds for my toddler.
The kitchen was well equipped. We didnt have a car but we managed to get taxis to the coast or we walked which took about 15-20 minutes but not to be recommended with a buggy or wheelchair.
There is a little supermarket within walking distance which stocks essentials and a really nice restaurant La Roima which has a varied menu and is open till really late.
We really enjoyed our stay and will definitley book this villa again. Probably the only negative for us was no air conditioning, but there are fans in the rooms.
From the Owner
“I love the area because it is near the beach. It is on a quiet street, however the is a great restaurant -la Roima, a small supermarket and a couple of bars.”
Activity and Interests
There are many beaches available nearby. The nearest beach is a two minute drive away, (10 -15 minute walk). This beach has fantastic beach restaurants and sunbeds available. There is also a beautiful promenade a few minutes down the road which has a many restaurants to choose from and a long stretch of beach. Half the beach is sand, and the other half are pebbles.
Malaga airport is only 45 minutes away. Car hire is recommended although not essential.
Nerja is only 7 minutes away by car either by motorway or along the coast.
Frigliana is 10 minutes away by car
The Maro Caves are 10 minutes away by car
The large shopping centre is 10 minutes away by car
The waterpark is 10 minutes away by car
Granada is 60 minutes away by car
The Sierra Nevada ski resort is 90 minutes away by car
A minute walk along street, there is a local shop which serves fresh daily bread, nice restaurants and bars. A few minutes away by car, there are many larger supermarkets, such as Lidles, Mercadona, Eroski and Supersol, which sells lots of international products aswell as Spanish. There are lots of banks, shops and restaurants aswell.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£133|
A deposit of 35% is required to secure the booking and the total amount is to be paid one month before arrival. A deposit of 200 Euro is required on arrival which will be returned on departure.
Please contact owner
Property is cleaned before and after your stay but you must leave it in a tidy state before departure.
Notes on prices:
Long term rental prices negotiable from November to March. Contact the owner for pricing and availabiliy
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- near the sea
- water parks
- horse riding
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Downstairs Bathroom with Shower, sink, toilet, mirrors and cabinets and washing machine. Upstairs bathroom with bath and shower, sink, toilet, mirrors and cabinets. Outside shower near the pool area.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1, king size bed, dressing tables, bedside lamps, Double mirrored sliding wardrobe Bedroom 2, double bed, cupboard, wardrobe, Bedroom 3, twin beds, table, fitted warbrobe bedroom 4, double bed, fitted wardrobe, cupboard, bedside tables, lamps
- Outside: There is a private pool with an outside shower and large patio area with 6 pool loungers to relax on. The upstairs outside terrace area has a large table with six chairs with magnificient sea views. Outside patio area (shaded) has an outside sofa and two chairs. There is also a large shared pool and baby pool next to the villa. There is also a barbecue available. Utility Room: Washing machine, iron and ironing board Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Clean bed linen, bath and pool towels are provided.