This cottage boasts spectacular views across the countryside. This is our most disabled friendly cottage, an ideal family cottage with plenty of living space.
- Disabled friendly bedroom downstairs with ensuite bathroom including wetroom shower. this room can only be made as a double bed
- Second downstairs bedroom has ensuite shower, large bedroom - ideal for families wishing to have a travel cot or camp bed in their room for children - can be made as twin or double
- Two bedrooms upstairs share a shower bathroom - both bedrooms available as twin or doubles
- Large kitchen with breakfast table
- Sofa bed available (linen charge applicable)
Maximum capacity adults in beds is 8, +2 sofa bed if required. Cots/childrens beds are available if required.
Well appointed 4* cottages in a superb country location. All cottages have spacious living areas, well equipped kitchens, comfortable beds and flat screen TV's. The cottages are comfortable and cosy, full of character and the ideal place to spend time with family and friends. Communal games room, BBQ and pond are just some of the features of our lovely complex taking pride of place on our family farm. Our 4* Pub and Restaurant is only a few minutes walk away, and catering can be arranged at the cottages if required.
About the Owner
About Victoria Burden
My name is Victoria Burden & I, very proudly, have been letting Mocketts Farm Cottages since 2010.
Our cottages take pride of place on our beef and arable farm in the hamlet of Harty. There are only 10 houses on the 5 miles long road, it is our haven from a hectic world, where you are likely to see more owls and birds than you are people and cars. I run the cottages alongside our 4* Inn, restaurant and B&B, and take a great amount of pride in running an efficient, welcoming and comfortable retreat for any type of guest.
Victoria Burden purchased this cottage in 2010
Why Victoria Burden chose Kent
We converted them from our old farm barns.
The area is the best retreat you will find, we are completely hidden away from the world and we love it!
Arrival 3pm, departure 10am. Earlier/later can be arranged, subject to surcharge where necessary.
From the Owner
“We converted them from our old farm barns. The area is the best retreat you will find, we are completely hidden away from the world and we love it!”
Activity and Interests
Water views over the Estuary are 5 minutes walk.
15 minutes drive to nearest town. The Isle of Sheppey is full of history, culture and wildlife - more information available prior to stay plus there is a tourist information board on site in the communal games room.
The nearest pub is The Ferry House Inn which is 2 minutes by car, 5-10 minutes walk.
We also have a Norman church which is 10 minutes walk.
There are many well documented walks in the area, and a popular bird reserve.
- Away From It All
- Farm Holidays
- Holiday Complex
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Table Football
- Game Room
- Games ...
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table
- Toys ...
- Private Chef
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- wheelchair accessible
- near the sea
- autumn foliage
- bird watching
- scenic drives
Sports & Adventure Activities
- mountain biking
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Booking Possible
- Booking Possible
- Booking Possible
- Catering available
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Dogs are welcome by prior agreement only, cleaning surcharge applies. Over occupancy considered but surcharges apply. Outside: Communal games room with pool, table tennis, American football and more. Communal small BBQ available. Fenced pond in courtyard. Plenty of private parking. Open field available for ball games etc. Covered car port.