Villa Martha - Very Sought-After and Restful Location with Pools, Supermarkets & Restaurants 10 mins Walk
Located in an ideal position within the popular Parque del Rey villa community, this villa is just a 15 minute walk from the bustling resort centre and harbour of Playa Blanca. Attractive and stylishly designed, the property is furnished and decorated to a good standard throughout with an indoor garden adding to the character. There are four comfortable bedrooms with the master bedroom boasting a large ensuite bathroom with a Jacuzzi bath. Outside offers your own private swimming pool, which is electrically heated during the winter months. Beautifully maintained gardens and a fantastic covered terrace make this villa a perfect setting for evenings dining alfresco.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Lanzarote has all manner of fascinating places of interest to visit that will cater for everyone. You can research before you go by visting the website or visit the information points on the island.
15 min. walk there is the Playa Flamingo beach on the other side of the village, the fabulous, but remote beaches of Papagayo are about a 15 minute drive and the wild Famara beach is on the west coast.
Playa Blanca is situated at the southern end of the island but only about a 30 minute drive from Arrecife airport. Whilst a hire car is much cheaper than the mainland, you can take a taxi to & from the airport and most everyday amenities are on the spot at Playa Flamingo. However, please do not foresake the sight-seeing opportunities that the island has to offer and whilst there are organised trips from the local hotels, a car enables you to get up and go if the weather lets you down.
Playa Blanca village is about 1/2 mile away and you can walk there along the coastal promenade that passes through the port, where you can take the fast ferry across to Fuertaventura in less than 30 minutes. The promenade continues through the village and has a variety of restaurants along it's length. Elsewhere in Playa Blanca you will find a modern pedestrianised shoppping area, banks, bars and restaurants, a taxi rank, doctors, pharmacists, etc. However, it does not cater for wild night life!
The island is quite small and you can drive to the north in about an hour but you must take time to stop off along the way to enjoy Lanzarote's varied natural attractions including the sensational volcanic Timanfaya National Park; the Geria vineyard area; the old farming museum at Tiagua and Tequise old town (with it's famous Sunday market). Take the delightful drive through Haria and the valley of the thousand palm trees to Mirador del Rio at the northern tip to enjoy the most spectacular view across to the island of Graciosa. On your return, visit the caves at Jameos del Aqua; the cactus garden; Cesar Manrique's spectacular volcanic home & art gallery and finish off with a drink and meal at one of the fabulous marinas at Puerto Calero, or nearer home at Puerto Rubicon in Playa Blanca. Enjoy!!
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£178|
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- 0% refund for cancellations more than 0 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- children welcome
- limited accessibility
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Spacious master bath en-suite, bath, shower, double sinks, granite tops, toilet, bidet. 2nd bathroom shower, toilet, bidet, granite tops. 3rd bathroom bath, shower, toilet, bidet, granite tops.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 1
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom with queen size bed fitted wardrobes 2nd bedroom has two single beds, fitted wardrobes 3rd bedroom has two single beds, fitted wardrobes 4th bedroom has two single beds, fitted wardrobes
- Outside: Sun loungers, table, chairs, large landscaped gardens, private parking. Utility Room: Washing machine, drying area. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All linen and towels are provided at the property (not beach towels) and the pool is cleaned on a weekly basis. Additional cleaning can be arranged.