Villa in Puerto Calero, Puerto del Carmen, Lanzarote, Canary Islands - Peaceful Location, 5 Minutes Walk From The Sea
Villa Ikaros, is a cosy tranquil villa situated with great views of the ocean and hills. The villa is a family home away from home. It includes 2 double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms and one more bedroom with two single beds. A fully equipped modern kitchen. An open plan living/dining area with direct access to the terrace and pool area. Outdoor seating and dining by an infinity pool. A gas equipped BBQ plus cot and high chair available on request. The Puerto Calero marina, with its fantastic choice of bars and restaurants, is just a few minutes walk along the seafront promenade. Excursions, catamaran day trips, and fishing trips are also available directly from the marina.
Top Traveller Review
Quiet. Quality. Perfect.
About the Owner
4.5 based on 6 holidaymaker reviews
Villas is very spacious for 3 bedroom villa, it's conveniently on one level and almost all rooms lead out onto the terrace that is a great sun trap with lovely views of the mountains and the pool.
It looks as good as the photos although few corners felt had been cut to be honest.
The pool was cold for one and we were daily enquiring about why there was no heat and told there was no problem. However I have just read a review from visitors the week before us that they had issues with the pool.
It as too cold to swim and probably only half the time being heated I'm my view.
Small issues such as crockery and cutlery in the kitchen is barely adequate for 4 couples and a baby.. Def would be a problem if the villa was full.
We had a point of contact which was helpful but were frustrated by the temp of the pool and the amount of time taken to try and convince them to turn it on!
Quiet. Quality. Perfect.
Regular visitors to Peurto Calero we usualy stay at the Hesperia, now we have our young daughter we decided to book a villa and we are so glad we did. A beautiful villa with quality finishings and a nice roomy feel. We had four adults and a child under one and could have easily had another.couple with us and.not felt cramped. The area is super quiet, no more than 10 cars a day passing, great views of the mountains and ocean from the patio and the pool was a good size. Wish we had found it years ago. Had a slight issue with the heat in the pool, but after reporting it to Cristy, her team were out almost immediately to deal with it, great service. Arranging our next trip already! James and family.
Lanzarote at its best in an outstanding villa!
This was the third time we stayed at Puerto Calero in this villa, and we will again. Puerto Calero is quite simply the best location for a Lanzarote stay, the villa is outstandingly cosy indeed, well maintained, and superbly serviced. Each time we feel like we're first guests in a new build. The sea view is real but also the panorama on the mountains to Femes, with a 5' walk to the marina, no traffic thru the street, a very calm neighborhood with no constructions going on. Residential atmosphere, not touristic. It's like you're truly home. Villas like this can be several, location only ONE: central between Playa Blanca, La Heria, Teguise and Arrieta, but only 15' to airport and Arecife. Best value for money, no doubt. We'd buy the place if we could :)
detached villa lanzarote
Villa Ikaros is a high quality , well maintained,detached,three bedroom villa,with private swimming pool ,terrace and private gardens. It benefits from sea and,mountain views,though its elevated position does mean it can receive the island's winds.Furnishings and fittings are good,with three bathrooms and a large dining lounge,and TV.The resort is one of the best in Lanzarote with excellent restaurants,and good sailing and sea fishing opportunities.The agent was attentive and available.We would certainly recommend the villa to friends and family.
This is the second time we have stayed in the Villa. Very clean, good position and a nice pool.
Christy, the representative is always very helpful and nothing seems to be too much trouble for her!
Activity and Interests
Puerto Calero is just a few minutes by car from the hustle and bustle of Puerto del Carmen with its array of sandy beaches. There is a small local black beach only 5 minutes walk from the Villa with spectacular sea views, also close-by there is a selection of 4/5star hotels pools and spas for an extra special pamper session! Puerto Calero is an ideal holiday destination with relaxing and peaceful surroundings. Within 20 minutes car journey to the Natural Papagayo beaches.
Arrecife airport is the only airport in Lanzarote, 10-15 minute car journey. A car is recommended for making the most of your holiday, however, it is not essential. Please contact if you would like advice for transport ideas.
The main Lanzarote Landmark has to be the Timanfaya National park with its spectacular scenery, ideal for photo opportunities and learning more about how Lanzarote was formed, plus a good old fashioned camel ride if you wish! The national park is around 30 minutes car journey from Puerto Calero.
There is a wonderful choice of restaurants to choose from in the immediate area just moments away from the villa. There is also a small convenience shop & cash point. For larger supermarkets and more choices for eating out or perhaps a night on the dance floor? Try Puerto del Carmen, only 10 minutes away by car.
- Booking Notes:
To book this property we ask for 30% deposit, and for the balance on the arrival date.
Please contact owner.
Notes on prices:
Prices are based on 2-4 guests, add 120 Euros per extra guest per week(Infants under 2 years of age stay free of charge). Special offers may apply on certain weeks, please ask for further details when you enquire. Prices are shown non-tax included
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- 3, of which 2 en suite and all three with a bathtub and shower head, bidet and large mirror. 1 en suite with twin basin.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: 2 Master suites with double beds, fitted wardrobes, en-suite bathrooms and glass sliding doors to terrace with sea views. 1 Guest twin bedroom, 2 single beds and fitted wardrobes, bathroom located next door.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Villa Ikaros is comfortable, spacious and cosy therefore perfect for couples, or for small families. There are no steps in the house and very few outside, which makes this a suitable accommodation for the elderly or young children. Internet wifi included. Baby items and gas barbecue on request. Hair-dryer provided. Variety of books & DVDs. 24 hour security. Outside: The villa has a private, 8m x 4m swimming pool (acclimatised on request for an extra charge) complete with an outside shower. There is an ample size furnished terrace area, ideal for relaxation, or alfresco dining. The garden has a lovely fig tree and a mango tree from which you are free to take fruit from when in season. The rest of the plants, shrubs or small trees are local and suited to the climate. Utility Room: Washing machine and outside drying area for added convenience. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: There is a weekly maid service included in the rental prices, all linen and towels are provided including poolside towels which are all changed on a weekly basis.