Villa in Calis Beach, Fethiye-Olu Deniz, Aegean Region, Turkey - The Villa Is Close To All Amenities Yet In A Peaceful Location
This villa will give you a luxury base to tour the local area or just to chill out. Walk to the many restaurants and sit next to the sea and watch the stunning world famous sunsets or eat Al Fresco cooking on your own BBQ using the fresh local cheap produce. Calis is famous for its cooling breeze even on the hottest days and has a long easy to walk promenade with many bars, restaurants and shops. Catch the cheap local transport that runs every few minutes to Fethiye, Hisaronu and Oludeniz and enjoy all the entertainment that is on offer or just walk along the marina and enjoy the sights. A water taxi from Calis to Fethiye across the bay to check out Fethiye's marina and Old Town the "Paspatur" with its many shops and bars and restaurants is a must. Eat in the fish market after choosing freshly caught sea food and then getting it prepared by one of the many restaurants there. Visit the new park next to the Marina sit in a local café and watch the spectacular coloured fountains.
Top Traveller Review
Northampton, Midlands UK
About the Owner
2 holidaymaker reviews
We had the most amazing time in the pristine villa, absolute luxury with high end fixtures and fittings. The location was extremely convenient with shops, markets, restaurants bars and the beach just a 5min walk away. The local supermarket even deliver your shopping complete with inflated lilo's! The locals are very polite and friendly we felt so welcome, being self catering was ideal as there are so many pleaded to eat out that serve incredible tasting food for literally £3-6 per meal inc a drink. I will definitely be back and I highly recommend this area but mostly recommend this villa. We met the management during our stay who were really helpful, they arranged excursions for us and taxi's etc. Make this your next holiday you will NOT regret it!
Northampton, Midlands UK
Stayed at this Villa for 2 weeks in August. This is an absolutely brilliant Villa and the pictures do not do it justice. The villa is finished to a very high standard all bedrooms are en-suite with 2 of them having a wet room and the other 2 huge baths. The pool is lovely and warm. The location is also very good, there are a couple of markets within 5 minutes of the villa. The main promenade is also less than a 10 minute walk away. We had 1 issue with the pool whilst we were there after a power cut but after 1 phone call there was someone out in less than 2 hours to sort this out. I would not hesitate in booking this villa again.
Activity and Interests
A slow walk to Calis beach takes 10 minutes. Fethiye marina is a 5 minute drive. Oludeniz lagoon is a 20 minute drive and Hisaronu main street is about a 15 minute drive.
All the above places are easy to get to via the local cheap transport called a "Dolmus" which run every few minutes. We have two taxi mini buses available for large parties for travelling the area.
Dalaman airport 45km 40 minutes drive.
Fethiye Ferry port 10km
Car not necessary
Calis Promenade 2Km
Fethiye Marina 5Km
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Sep 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A non returnable deposit of £100 is required on booking and the remainder plus a £200 returnable breakage deposit is required 12 weeks before arrival.
Note to keep rental prices down electricity usage is charged at local rates for electricity used and to protect the environment, normal usage charge is from £25 per week. This is not to make any profit just to keep rental costs down for guests careful with AC and protect the environment. Costs will vary from £25 to £50+ depending on your usage.
We have no specific changeover days, normal vacating time is midday but can be extended. Check in time is normally 3pm this will depend on previous guests departure times etc.
Notes on prices:
A non returnable deposit of £100 is needed to book the villa. The remainder plus a £200 returnable breakage deposit is due 8 weeks before departure.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Four large luxury En Suite bathrooms two with baths and showers and two with walk in showers. One downstairs toilet.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 double bed and large en suite bath & balcony Bedroom 2 two single beds and large en suite shower room & balcony Bedroom 3 double bed and large en suite bath & balcony Bedroom 4 two single beds and large en suite shower room & balcony
- Notes on accommodation: We can provide anything you need from transfers and car hire to cots and high chairs. Note. Electricity at the villa is metered at local rates and electricity used will be taken from your deposit. This is not to make any profit just to keep rental costs down for guests careful with AC and protect the environment. Costs will vary from £25 to £50+ depending on your usage. Outside: There is a large built in BBQ and granite table for food preparation for outside eating. There is a pergola for shade and outside furniture and chairs are available8 sunbeds and sun bed cushions are provided and two umbrellas and drinks tables. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All bed linen and bath towels are provided. We provide 10 beach towels to save you costly luggage space. A linen change after 7 days is provided for two week bookings. Extra cleans and linen changes can be provided for a charge please ask.