House in Willsbridge, between Bristol and Bath, England - Set In Large Gardens Near Willsbridge Mill, Private Parking And Dogs Are Welcome
Brockham House is located next to Willsbridge Mill which was once the site of Milling, Mining and a Coal Dramway. It is now owned by the Avon Wildlife Trust and is a protected area providing pleasant walks and environment eduction for local school children. Within 6 miles in each direction are the cities of Bath and Bristol. Bath and the surrounding area is brimming with things to see and do. Designated by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site, Bath presents some of the finest architectural sights in Europe such as the Royal Crescent, the Circus and Pulteney Bridge alongside a diverse collection of museums and attractions including the Roman Baths, Jane Austen Centre and Thermae Bath Spa. Bath’s compact city centre offers irresistible shopping and there are plenty of activities to enjoy in the surrounding area. Bristol is the city of bridges, balloons, boats, Brunel and Banksy. Sights include The Clifton Suspension Bridge, SS Great Britain, Harbourside and the new M Shed museum.
Top Traveller Review
Easter was fabulous
About the Owner
Brockham House is a large Georgian period property, located in the historic village of Willsbridge between Bristol & Bath. BS30 6ES
(2 traveller reviews)
Easter was fabulous
We stayed here for a week and it was wonderful. Many thanks for sorting us out within 24 hours notice having been let down by a different property. The family had a great time and were never out of the pool. The hot tub was "hot" and all rooms were well equipped and relaxing. The atmosphere was homely and indeed the house was very warm. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and even had lunch outside as the weather was kind. Many thanks
Great hen party, great house
12 of us recently enjoyed a fabulous hen weekend at Brockham House. It was perfect for what we wanted, clean, comfy beds, very social living space, pool and hot tub. great facilities. Olive who we booked with was very helpful, as was Leanne the house keeper. Olive also gave us a number for a mini bus firm (Jason and his fab mum Jill) who organised taking us to and from Bath at a very reasonable price, and happily suffered us all!! Bath was great and not too far from the house. (Bristol is equally as near). As from previous experience if you hire a house in Bath then parking is always an issue, so hiring this house made it very easy. Would use the house again. 😀
Activity and Interests
Bristol Airport is 13 miles away
Keynsham Train Station is 1.5 miles away
A car is recommended
Bath 6 miles
Bristol 6 miles
Keynsham 1.5 miles
- Booking Notes:
Please contact owner.
Please contact owner.
Notes on prices:
Please note.. Prices start from £550 per night with a minimum of two night bookings. However at peak times, including summer holidays, bank holidays, Christmas and new year holidays the prices will increase. Please enquire about prices for your certain dates.
Lastly: Bookings are not secured until the booking/security deposit of £500 has been paid and is showing as cleared funds. This will be returned to payee once the house and contents have been checked.
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom with bath and separate shower to bedroom 1, En-suite shower room to bedroom two. Family bathroom with bath and separate shower. Downstairs shower room with w/c.
- 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 6
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 12 (6 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with Kingsize bed and En-suite Bathroom, Bedroom 2 with Kingsize Four-Poster bed and en-suite shower room, Bedroom 3 with Kingsize Bed, Bedrooms 4, 5 and 6 (6 is on ground floor) all with two twin beds.
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Please note... Prices start from £550 per night with a minimum of two night bookings. However at peak times, including summer holidays, bank holidays and Christmas and new year holidays the prices will increase. Please enquire about prices for your certain dates. Lastly: Bookings are not secured until the booking/security deposit of £500 has been paid and is showing as cleared funds. This will be returned to payee once the house and contents have been checked. This £500 deposit is in addition to the rental fee. Outside: Large garden with mature trees and plants, patio area with BBQ and seating for 12 and Hot Tub. Private driveway for at least 4 cars. Utility Room: Miele washing machine and Hot point Tumble Dryer. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All bed linen is included and changed weekly, towels for use in bathrooms are provided however towels for the pool are not provided so please bring your own if you intend to use the pool and hot tub. Other: Indoor heated pool with doors leading to patio with Hot Tub.