Bungalow Near Boscastle, Cornwall, - Quiet Country Location, Walk To Village Pub With Food, Only 3 Miles To A Good Beach
Attractive semi-detached bungalow in Tresparrett village 3 miles to the sandy beach at Crackington-Haven, 3 miles to Boscastle, North Cornwall. 10 miles to beaches at Bude. A higher standard a short stroll from from the village's Horseshoe Inn (with food). Little Lanes bungalow is situated on a quieter side road and own parking space in the shared driveway or in own adjoining garage. Front patio with table and chairs, reaches via French windows from lounge area. Great for walkers with stunning coastal walks and easy reach of Bodmin Moor. Drop into scenic clifftop King Arthur's Castle at Tintagel, visit picturesque Boscastle fishing village and walk out to its 15th century harbour & pier and. Trebarwith strand beach 7 miles. Camel Trail cycle route (being Cornwalls top tourist attraction) runs from Wadebridge to Padstow and beyond with modest cycle hire available in Wadebridge (about 16 miles away). One large dog or 2 small dogs (narrow enclosed grass side area to for dog).A short stroll to the Horseshoe Inn (allows dogs inside, good food).
Bedroom 1 has 1 double bed. Fold-up bed available for lounge area suitable for 1 child (under 16 yrs). Maximum of 2 adults only. Good size open plan living area. Kitchen/dining area with an electric cooker, microwave and fridge. Door from Kitchen/dining area into utility area in garage which has a washing machine and spin dryer. Lounge area with a T.V.& DVD. Shower room with shower unit, washbasin & toilet.
Linen inclusive. heating by a night storage heater in both the bedroom and living area, the lounge area also having an electric fire.Electric is by £1 coin meter.
1 large dog welcome or 2 small dogs. 2 Cats allowed. There is a side and rear enclosed narrow grass area suitable for small dogs.
About the Owner
If you are looking for a company to handle the letting of your holiday cottage, or you wish to book a cottage, Southwest Holiday Cottages will be pleased to hear from you. Mike Hooper is the owner of Southwest Holiday Cottages, Mike having a wealth of experience from over 30 years of managing the company. All our cottages have been personally inspected so we can assure they are of a good standard and offer good value for money. We have all types of cottage accommodation, throughout all parts of Cornwall, to satisfy all categories of holidaymaker. We look forward to having you holiday with us.
From the Owner
“Lovely country setting.”
Activity and Interests
3 miles to good sandy beach at stunning Crackington Haven. Trebarwith Strand beach 7 miles. Boscastle fishing village 3 miles. Widemouth Bay surfing beaches 7 miles. Bude beach resort, also with huge sandy beaches and good for surfing is 10 miles. Tintagel with King Arthur Castle perched on the cliffs, a fantastic setting with panoramic coastal and inland views about 4 miles.
Newquay airport about 35 miles approx.
Boscastle 3 miles. Crackington Haven stunning cliffs and good sandy beach 3 miles. Wadebridge about 16 miles. Widemouth Bay 7 miles, Bude beach resort 10 miles.
In Tresparret village, a short stroll to the Horseshoe Inn (good food). Little lanes bungalow is on a quieter country road and has parking in the adjoining garage and also in own parking space adjacent to the bungalow. French windows open from lounge area onto the front patio with table and chairs. Next doors bungalow enjoys its own parking spaces, sharing the entrance driveway. Enjoy the fantastic coastal walks for which this part of Cornwall is famous. Visit King Arthur's Castle at Tintagel, Boscastle old fishing village with its spectacular 15th century harbour & pier and Witches Museum. The Camel Trail (this is the top attraction in all of Cornwall) cycling trail running from Wadebridge to Padstow and beyond- obtain bike hire at Wadebridge (very reasonable charge) . Easil;y accessible Crackington-Haven beach has 2 cafes and a pub. Nearby Bodmin Moor is a favourite with walkers; lots to do on the moors, stunning scenery, historic sites and much more. Bude beach resort has miles of huge classic sandy beaches, top rate surfing, and a huge free open air swimming pool on the main beach.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
10 Sep 2016 - 23 Dec 2016
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
24 Dec 2016 - 6 Jan 2017
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Can book and pay (by Card) online via our website link. Or phone to book, we are usually open 7 days a week 9 am to 8 pm Can also pay by cheque.
Usually Saturday but can vary.
Notes on prices:
Usually price reductions for part week bookings.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“A short stroll to the Horseshoe Inn which allows dogs inside the pub and does good food. Empty garage with window which may suit some dogs, with convenient connecting door into kitchen.”
- Tourist Attractions
- Garage ...
- Heating ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Television ...
- children welcome
- pets considered ...
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure, Shower room with shower unit, washbasin & toilet.
- Shower room with shower unit, washbasin & toilet.
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 3
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed, Also fold up single bed in lounge for child under 16 years
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 3 (1 Bedroom) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 has 1 double bed. Fold up single bed available for lounge area (suitable for under 16's). Maximum of 2 adults please.
- Terrace ...
- Golf ...
- Garden ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Bedroom 1 with 1 double bed. A fold-up bed for the lounge area suitable for 1 child (under 16 yrs). Maximum of 2 adults only please. Roomy open plan living area. The kitchen/dining area with an electric cooker, a microwave & a fridge. Take door from Kitchen/dining area into utility area in garage which has a washing machine and spin dryer. Lounge area has a T.V.& DVD. Shower room with shower unit, washbasin & toilet. Bed linen is supplied inclusive. Night storage heaters in the bedroom and also in the living area; lounge area also with an electric fire. 1 large dog welcome or 2 small dogs (the Horseshoe Inn a short stroll away allows dogs inside the pub). . The bungalow has a side and rear enclosed narrow grass area which is suitable for small dogs. Outside: French windows open from lounge area onto the front patio with table and chairs. Can park in own parking space in front of bungalow in driveway, also parking in own adjoining garage. Utility Room: A utility area in garage which has a washing machine and spin dryer. Bed linen is inclusive.