A well positioned brand new eco apartment in Chabouco, close to main surfing beaches and the beautiful towns of Aljezur and Sagres and only 20 minutes from Lagos.
I am an Account Manager in Windsor who loves the West coast of Portugal and the beach.
Rhian Butler purchased this apartment in 2013
It is a fantastic area of Portugal and we are able to say an untouched area of the Algarve. Its peaceful but yet with lots of things going on such as surfing competitions and festivals.
6 day stay for myself and partner. Nice, modern apartment and a good base for either going north or south to find beaches for surfing. We had a car and it definitely helps. Would happily recommend to others.
This is a great place to stay for a week near the coast. The house is even more lovely than in the photos: very clean, full of fresh air, well-equipped, nicely decorated, spacious, and cool even in August. Just watch out for the mosquitoes! (no window screens). I stayed with a couple friends, and we found the bed and even the sofa bed quite comfortable. The house is part of a curved building with a few other houses, but it was still completely private and quiet. The restaurant next door had great food and fun staff. Anything else is driving distance, but only a short drive. We enjoyed every beach we visited, and the nearby town of Aljezur has a big supermarket and a local farmers market. We definitely recommend staying here!
Lovely clean well appointed and quiet apartment with great views to nearby hills.Private patio area catching the morning sun .Close by to great beaches and 15 min drive to Aljuzer and Carrapattia. Great restaurant next door which is well worth a few visits.
Highly recommend for couples . Dont miss the beach at Vale de Figuria.
Quiet location in a small hamlet close to some superb beaches. The restaurant next door is a real bonus, run by friendly helpful people with great food. You would need to book at busy times. A car is essential if you are to fully appreciate the area. The owner is a pleasure to deal with, and the local agent very helpful.
My boyfriend and I stayed here for a long weekend and enjoyed every moment. The apartment itself is more like a house, it feels very spacious and the interior is lovely! It has a real luxury feel and has everything you could need in terms of amenities and kitchen equipment!
The surrounding area is very peaceful. Would recommend you hire a car to travel to the beautiful beaches nearby. We ventured to surrounding towns in the evenings which were all very pretty and untouched by tourists which we loved. However, found that the restaurant (She Chabouco) next door to the apartment was exceptional!
We are definitely coming back next Summer!
My husband and I really enjoyed our stay at Casa Chabouco. We hired a car which is essential for the location. It's in a lovely quiet location with beautiful views of the countryside. Only 10 mins to Carrapateira where we spent most of our days at Praia Amado - great beach for surfing and sunbathing! The apartment itself is all open plan with 2 floors making it really spacious for the 2 of us and would also suit a family perfectly. The interior was wooden and modern and finished to a very high standard. The building remained cool at all times without aircon. We were really grateful for the free wifi, the most comfortable bed we have ever had in a holiday rental and a fully equipped kitchen. Could not have felt more at home during our stay. Next door is one of the best restaurants we ate at during our holiday and perfectly located just ten steps from the house! Delicious pizzas and traditional portuguese dishes on offer as well as Sangria. So many beautiful places to explore from here - we drove to Lagos and Sagres both 20-30 mins away and well worth a visit day and night.
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A deposit will need to be placed at the time of booking and payment will be required on arrival.
Please contact owner.
Notes on prices:
Please note these prices are for 2 people staying at the property.
10% of the total fee is required upon booking to ensure the apartment has been secured. The remaining 90% will be required 4 weeks before the holiday commences.