Villa in Ibiza, Dalt Vila (Old Town), Balearic Islands - Stunning Moroccan Style Villa, Private And Peaceful,Short Stroll to Bustling Ibiza Town
Originally built in the 16th century as the residence of the adjacent Church this stunning Villa of 180m2 with garden, pool and roof terrace has been carefully restored with all modern amenities while still respecting its unique historical architecture. The interior decoration is that of an authentic Moroccan palace with Venetian touches. Built on three levels, the villa is perfect for entertaining or relaxing, has 2 spacious en suite bedrooms, walk in wardrobe, a further single bedroom with adjoining guest bathroom, 3 living rooms one with beautiful balcony over looking Old town and port, fully fitted modern open kitchen, 2 outdoor dining areas,garden and pool with Bar B Q, office reading room,wifi, large roof terrace with breath taking views of Ibiza town and port. The garden and pool area, beautifully lighted at night and exceptional in Dalt Villa, offer peace and seclusion while only a couple of minutes walk from the bustling old town and the best restaurants on the island.
Top Traveller Review
A Hidden Gem....
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
If you are looking for something exceptional in Dalt Villa, quiet and private but within a short stroll of the bustling old town and all its amenities this Villa is for you.
We like to make people happy and have had the same clients stay with us time and again
2 holidaymaker reviews
A Hidden Gem....
Wow…. what a hidden gem of a villa! We not only fell in love with Rebecca’s beautiful home but also with Ibiza. After being collected at the airport by the lovely, friendly Esperanza, we were taken to the hidden life beyond the Ibiza Old Town walls. Behind a normal door was a villa that took our breath away. From the amazing tropical garden to the stunning View on the roof terrace and from the refreshing dip pool to the beautiful Moroccan furnishings we could not have asked for more. Just steps away you can eat outside amazing restaurants or just a 10 minute stroll takes you to the harbour. As long as you are fit for steps and steep cobble pavements then you will not be disappointed.
perfect oasis in the heart of the old town
We absolutely loved this gorgeous house. It is in the most amazing location within the walls of the old town. The longer we stayed the more we fell in love it. The views from the roof terrace are breathtaking, the pool is perfect & gets sun from about 11ish for most of the day and the house is very well equipped. There is lovely BBQ area too.
Despite being in the heart of the hustle & bustle of the old town it is surprisingly quiet. We have been to Ibiza many times & stayed all over the island but never in the old town. We will definitely be back. It was perfect with our two boys too (ages 8&7). So much to do & so many gorgeous streets, shops & restaurants to explore. We walked to figueretas beach which has the gorgeous cotton lounge & we also walked to playa d'en bossa beach so there is loads to do. It's also very convenient for taking the ferry over to Formentera.
We will most definitely be back. Thank you Rebekah for allowing to us to have such a wonderful week in your absolutely gorgeous house.
From the Owner
“This is a special place for those who appreciate the historic luxury of the special location and the benefits of peaceful private outdoor/indoor space in the heart of everything to soak up the unique atmosphere. Better than a hotel!”
Activity and Interests
The property is near the Marina and there are views onto the Marina and sea. The nearest beach is across the marina.
15 minute drive from the airport.
Within the Old Town so all town amenities at your doorstep
The villa is built within the old fortress you see on top of Ibiza old town - D'Alt Villa - a protected Unesco Heritage site with foundations build in Roman times. Most of the islands key museums and heritage sites are within a short stroll of the villa.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£89|
50% down payment to secure booking. 50% final on arrival. nb Must talk by phone before any bookings are accepted as per OD guidelines.
Saturday. Can be negotiated off-season.
Notes on prices:
November - April €300/day
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- pets considered
- wheelchair inaccessible
- near the sea
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- equestrian events
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- pier fishing
- water skiing
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- Master bedroom en suite has a shower, sink and separate toilet. Bedroom 2 has a shower, toilet and sink. Bedroom 3 adjoining bathroom has a shower, toilet and sink.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed, 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Large Double Bed, 1 Double Bed, 1 Cot
- Bedroom 3 - 1 Sofa bed/Futon
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4-6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom; (Air con) super king size Double & en suite with connecting dressing room opens out onto the pool and garden area. Bedroom 2; (air con) king size double & en suite with connecting dressing room. Bedroom 3, single bed adjoining bathroom and study
- Notes on accommodation: - Exceptional Villa ideal for honeymooners or those who appreciate the finer things in life. Totally private and secluded while within a short stroll of romantic Dalt Villa, the bustling old town and the best shopping and restaurants on the island. - Collections to and from airport can also be organised on request - Recommendations of the best local shops, restaurants and sites worth a visit supplied to all guests Outside: The Villa has two outside areas; 1) The rooftop terrace area gives you breath taking uninhibited views of Ibiza old town and the port area. The sun lounge area is tastefully hidden behind a beautifully planted screen and catches the sun all day long. 2) The garden really sets this Villa apart from others in Dalt Villa. Picture Palm and Banana trees set against the backdrop of the 20 meter high 16th century Church wall. Stunning when lit up at night. The gardener who has developed and maintained this garden for over 20 years also maintains the main parks in Ibiza old town. Unusually, it is not over looked and is totally private. The master bedrooms opens out onto the pool area and from here you can access the sun beds area as well. The connecting outdoor dinning area is beautifully shaded under an old grapevine trellis and with built in BBQ close by perfect for entertaining or relaxing with a stairs to the main entrance hall on the ground floor. Utility Room: Washing Machine, tumble dryer. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are included. Trusted housekeeper and gardener have looked after villa and guests for over 10 years. Extra cleaning and ironing can be arranged on request. Other: Free WiFi. Upstairs balcony/Dining area with Murano Chandelier and view to pool and garden, custom chaise Moroccan sitting-living room with authentic moon floor and fireplace, Study and reception area.