Cottage in Limassol, Cyprus Vouni village - Peaceful Location Within Walking Distance To The Village
Our Stone Cottage is approximately two hundred years old, built to a very high standard, leaving original features to admire. The cottage offers traditional surroundings set in a vineyard complete with Walnut, Almond, Fig and Olive trees. The accommodation is situated high above the village of Vouni offering breath-taking views overlooking the hills, valleys and out to the coast. The two bedroom cottage is split into two units one bedroom cottage sleeps 3 one Studio sleeps 2 it has been furnished to a high standard inside and out, with stone interior walls, wooden beams and open fire place.the main bedroom has an antique double brass bed, antique free-standing wooden wardrobe, dressing table and split unit air conditioning (hot and cold air). There is an en suite bathroom. The studio has an antique wooden double bed there is an en suite bathroom also a cast iron wood burner
About the Owner
We have returned to our family home in Cyprus after many years living in the UK, to enjoy the peace and tranquillity and better quality of life. We welcome any guests wishing to stay in our cottage home next to us with open arms.
From the Owner
“This is a family house that has been fully renovated to a very high quality”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Ideal setting for exploring the beautiful island of Cyprus. Car essential. Great for walkers. Many churches in the village, along with a good choose of local tavernas.
The nearest beach is Curium Beach which is approximately 20 minutes drive. Many other beaches, including Malanda, Ladies Mile and Pissouri are all within 30 minutes.
The nearest airport is Paphos Airport which is around a 30 minutes and Larnaca Airport is a 60 minute drive
Limassol is about 40 minutes and Paphos is 30 minutes, Nicosia is about 1 hour and 30 minutes
local taverns in village good local food and wine ( 3 taverns )
small supermarket (1)
coffee shops (2)
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add £8 per night, per additional guest|
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Bookings can be made in either Euros or Sterling, no credit cards accepted.
Flexible on Changeover Days/Dates
Notes on prices:
Pricing is based two people in cottage one extra person 10 euro per night
Studio two people
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“It is conveniently situated in a small village and ideal base for people wishing to explore the island.”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wood Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Refrigerator ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- bird watching
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Two en suite bathrooms with modern showers
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: 1 bedroom cottage sleeps 3 one double bed one single bed in lounge 1 Studio sleeps 2 one double bed
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Pets are allowed on request only Kindly note that air conditioning ,heating and logs for fireplace are available upon charge Please note that guests are not allowed to use the fireplace for cooking Outside: Outside area consists of spacious garden. Large patio area overlooking the village and vine yard with table and chairs and umbrella. Peaceful location and surroundings. Many fruit trees, including almonds, walnuts, figs, apricots and olives.also sun beds and a three met gazebo with table and chairs Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen included Other: Studio Tv fitted kitchen shower room and toilet