OwnersDirect uses cookies to improve your site experience. Learn more. By continuing, you consent to our use of cookies.
OwnersDirect uses cookies to improve your site experience. Learn more. By continuing, you consent to our use of cookies.
check navigate-up navigate-left navigate-right expand mail svg-lightning svg-24hr svg-house svg-sleeps svg-bedrooms svg-bathrooms svg-stay svg-toilet calendar svg-report-flag

Casa zara 2 Bedroomed Villa,Private Heated Pool Wifi,Hot Tub,Pool table,air con



Updated: 18-Nov-2016
casa zara in Faro Park, Playa Blanca, Lanzarote, Canary Islands

Please ignore owners direct calculator as it is always wrong ask for a price directly from the owner.

Casa Zara is in a quiet residential area. The terrace faces south and makes a great spot for enjoying a long drink, Casa Zara is a luxury villa with marble floors throughout and has been furnished to a high standard and sleeps 4 plus infant, master bedroom with ensuite and 2 twin bedrooms, there is also a 5 seater hot tub heated to 38c. there are marble floors throughout. the villa enjoys its own heated pool which will ensure the water temperatures of around 28c, private enclosed safe gardens and accommodation consists of a large entrance hall, family bathroom, master bedroom with en-suite,both bedrooms have air con, well equipped kitchen, lounge and dining area and internet TV with bbc and itv channels ,pool table, both are ideal base for a great holiday. close to the spectacular coastline and the coastal path which leads into the town.

  • Sleeps 5
  • 2 Bedrooms
  • 2 Bathrooms
  • Parking
  • Garden
  • Swimming pool
  • Barbecue
  • Internet
  • Dish washer
  • Washing machine

Top Traveller Review

About the Owner

There is just so much freedom. No crowded pool, no fight for the sun loungers, no rubbish hotel food and the queues to get it. You decide when and where you want to eat, go out or stay in. No endless sets of stairs just to fetch 1 thing, just nip back in the villa. Giving you lots more quality family time together and we feel a better relaxed holiday all together.

We hope to welcome you soon.

Call Owner
Speaks English

Guestbook comments from the owner

The villa is like home from home and was well equipped and comfortable (Denise and David ).

The villa was lovely and well designed (Meg).

The villa was very well set up with decent equipment & has tasteful decor throughout (Katy).

Thank you we had a great holiday, really nice villa,very clean and located in a really nice place (Camilla).
Apr 2013
  • 1 of 1

2 Reviews

2 holidaymaker reviews



  • 5 of 5

Photos don't do this property any justice. Very classy, Went well beyond our expectations, lovely villa quiet location but within a reasonable distance to all amenities. Perfect bliss, especially traveling with two toddlers.

  • Review Submitted: Apr 30, 2016
  • Date of Stay: Apr 2016
  • Source: Owners Direct, from HomeAway
Owner's Response: thank you for your nice review hope to see you again. thanks Joanne
Did you find this review helpful?
5 0

lovely villa

  • 5 of 5

Just got back after a very relaxing week at casa Zara, loved it, the hot tub and pool are a treat, very well equipped villa and spotlessley clean and tidy loved it,

Bryn, Tina and Maureen

  • Review Submitted: Oct 7, 2014
  • Date of Stay: Sep 2014
  • Source: Owners Direct, from HomeAway
Did you find this review helpful?
21 3


Activity and Interests

Special interest holidays:

There are 3 dive schools within walking distance of the villa. There is bike rental available in Playa Blanca. The coastal path runs along the coast line of Playa Blanca, with great sea views, ideal for keen walkers.

there are companies that run boat and fishing trips.


Rugged coastline and paved coastal path 2 mins walk. It is possible to walk into Playa Blanca along the coastal path, which is paved and suitable for pushchairs. It offers plenty of opportunity to stop for refreshment and the views can make the walk take a lot longer! Nearest beach 5 mins drive, famous Papagayo beaches 10 mins. Playa Blanca has a number of small cove like beaches within the resort area which are ideal for children. Short walk to local lighthouse.


Arrecife airport 30 mins. Car hire recommended for easy access to main resort and supermarkets. Local car hire charges are reasonable. There are flights going to Lanzarote on most days.


A small selection of shops/restaurants are within a 5 mins walk of the property where you can purchase all your holiday essentials. In the same location there are 4 bars which are a great place to unwind and meet other people.

The spectacular coastline is just a 10 minute walk from the villa and is a must visit during your stay. Playa Blanca 3km or 5 mins drive

Further Details:

Playa Blanca is a relaxed family resort and now has a new multi million pound marina. There is relaxed traffic free shopping in the pedestrianised high street, behind the sea front restaurants. There is a choice of supermarkets within the main resort. New bus service, (2 Faro park bus stops) on a loop around the resort jump on/off where you like, or go the full loop, good fun for the children.

There is be a wii ready for the children's holidays. We have a friend who can offer a personal transfers


Rental rates

Convert Currency
Rental Period Minimum Price Additional Nights Weekend Night Weekly Monthly Event Price
rate 4 for 2 persons
1 Nov 2016 - 19 Dec 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
rate 5 for 2 persons
20 Dec 2016 - 3 Jan 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
rate 6 for 2 persons
4 Jan 2017 - 7 Apr 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Rate 7 for 2 persons
8 Apr 2017 - 22 Apr 2017
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
Rate 8 for 2 persons
24 Apr 2017 - 30 Jun 2017
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
Rate 9 for 2 persons
1 Jul 2017 - 3 Sep 2017
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
rate 1 for 2 persons
4 Sep 2017 - 3 Nov 2017
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
rate 2 for 2 persons
4 Nov 2017 - 18 Dec 2017
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights

Additional pricing information

Fees No additional mandatory fees

Booking Notes:
A 25% deposit is required to secure a booking with the remaining 75% due 8 weeks prior to the holiday commencing.
Prices is for the property per week in pounds and prices are based on 2 people.1 child under 5 is free.
Add a further £50 per additional person over 2 and up to a maximum of 4 people plus 1 infant,the hot tub is £50 per week if required.If you would like to book please let me know and I will send a booking form and my bank details.
please ring if you have any questions we are here to help.

Changeover Day:
Changeover day is flexible. Arrive after 2pm and depart by 10am.

Notes on prices:
A 25% deposit is required to secure a booking with the remaining 75% becoming due 8 weeks prior to the holiday commencing. Prices are for the property per week in UK pounds and prices are based on 2 people sharing.
Children under 5 are free (1 child per booking).
please add a further £50 per additional person up to a maximum of 5
People and the hot tub is £50 per week if required.
the air con is £30 per week for unlimited use of the units in both bedrooms.
Please do not ask for best price as all prices are shown on the advert and we do not give any discount to any people who ask for best price.

Owner's Cancellation Policy

Please ask the owner or check their rental agreement when booking the property.
Enter dates for accurate pricing
Updated: 18-Nov-2016
Available arrival


Property Type

  • villa


  • Air Conditioning
  • Internet
  • Iron & Board
  • Living Room ...
  • Parking
  • Washing Machine


  • Dishwasher
  • Freezer
  • Kitchen ...
  • Microwave
  • Oven
  • Refrigerator
  • Hob


  • Child's Highchair


  • Satellite / Cable
  • Television

Pool / Spa

  • Heated Pool
  • Private Pool


  • children welcome
  • suitable for elderly or infirm

Location Type

  • near the sea
  • resort


  • Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
  • Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
  • En-suite bathroom to master bed with large vanity unit, wc, bath with overhead shower. Second family bathroom has large vanity unit, wc, walk-in shower.Both have floor to ceiling marble tiles


  • 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
  • Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
  • Bedroom 2
  • Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 5 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 super king size wooden bed, air con, fitted wardrobes and french doors leading to terrace. Bedroom 2 with twin beds, large fitted wardrobes, set of drawers air con, overlooks the garden.


  • Golf ...
  • Garden
  • Barbecue


  • Notes on accommodation: Casa zara is spacious and well fitted with good quality equipment throughout the villa. We provide cot , high chair and bed guard all free of charge. There is a large information folder within the villa which is there to help guests with the locations of good places to eat out, local shops, places of interest things to do, where you can get a good takeaway and other local information that may be of use on your holiday. (Gathered from the owners many holidays and other guests recommendations and findings). Outside: the villa have large south facing terraces, ample outdoor seating and loungers (private to sunbathe), heated pools set to maintain a temperature around 28c, large garden which is completely enclosed creating an enclosed space for young children and very safe. Casa Zara has a 5 seater hot tub and mood lighting to enjoy a glass of wine in the evening.

Partner Offers

Partner Offers

Portable wifi hotspot