Villa in Budens, Western Algarve, Portugal - Lovely And Quiet Location, Close To The Golf Course, Sea, Village
Recently built, and beautifully furnished, 3 bedroom linked villa, with direct views of golf course, a few moments to local villages, and a short car ride to beaches of Salema, Burgau, and Luz. For golf lovers, great resort, which also has communal pools, spa facilities, tennis courts, and resorts restaurants and bars. Villa is very decent in size, with 2 bedrooms and two bathrooms, one en suite in the lower ground floors, while at entry level, is one bedroom, bathroom, with decent size, exceptional spec kitchen, and lounge area, with dining table and 6 chairs. Villa has off road parking for one car, directly outside.
About the Owner
About Matthew West
Early 40s well educated person, who takes pride in his property.
Matthew West purchased this villa in 2006
Why Matthew West chose Vila Do Bispo region
It's such a lovely area, near to the beach and golf courses, together with a varied restaurant mix and bars. Lots to do with the family and good facilities within the resort. Quiet and perfect for the family.
What makes this villa unique
Walking, beach, surfing, golf. Entertaining with friends at local restaurants. Spa, treatment areas and bowls at the resort. Tennis courts nearby. Many pool to use inc mine,
Guestbook comments from the owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
From the Owner
“It's such a lovely area, near to the beach and golf courses, together with a varied restaurant mix and bars. Lots to do with the family and good facilities within the resort. Quiet and perfect for the family.”
Activity and Interests
There are a number of beautiful beaches close by and associates villages. Salema is 2 minutes by car, while Burgau less than 5, and Luz, less than 10. More afield there are the stunning beaches of west coast, where can surf. In the main, these are quiet beaches which fits in with the tranquilly environment of the Western Algarve.
Faro is airport to travel to. In car, villa can be reached in under 45 minutes, along the main road. Car hire is advisable, and I know of good ones to use, and also taxi companies, should driving not be possible.
Salema, less than 2 miles. Burgau 3 miles. Luz, 5 miles, Lagos less than 10 miles. Sagres, just over 10 miles to the West
Villa is close to small village Budens. This has a few lovely restaurants, and a large supermarket. Sagres has some shops and lovely restaurants by beach, Burgau similar, with exceptional beach bar. Cashpoint machines and bank in Burgau and Luz, which has more shops, pharmacy, doctor. Lagos has all facilities in a beautiful setting, and marina, where can hire boat/ fishing trips.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Booking through site or contact me direct. Deposit of 25 percent on booking, rest to
be paid 4 weeks before arrival.
Notes on prices:
Prices are extremely competitive, and non negotiable.
Payment of deposit 30 percent, remaining paid 10 weeks before travel
Owner's Cancellation Policy
From the Owner
“Walking, beach, surfing, golf. Entertaining with friends at local restaurants. Spa, treatment areas and bowls at the resort. Tennis courts nearby. Many pool to use inc mine,”
- Holiday Complex
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- water parks
- horse riding
- scenic drives
- whale watching
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- equestrian events
- golf pass optional
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- 200 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Main bedroom at lower level has ensuite bathroom, with bath and toilet. Other lower bedroom had bathroom with shower, basin, and toilet facility, next door to bedroom. Similar at ground level with bedroom number 3. All finished to exceptional spec.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: All three bedrooms have double beds. An extra double bed can be set up and placed in any of the rooms.
- Golf ...
- Max. occupancy: 8
- children welcome
- Notes on accommodation: 3 bedrooms, which have spacious facilities, and double beds. One ensuite, other two have bathrooms close by. Villa is spacious, with one large balcony by lounge area, and large eating area inside and outside by pool area. Outside: Decent size outside area, measuring approximately 25 foot by 60 foot. Large table with 8 chairs outside, three sun loungers, large circular sun lounger that can be halved. Pool size approx 12 foot wide, by 25 foot long. Grass area and flowers. BBQ to corner of patio area with separate outside shower. Pool not heated, but warm with sun strength. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen and towels are all provided. Upon request, cleaning and new linen can be provider from reception. Property will be cleaned before any arrival.