Cottage in Barnstaple, North Devon, England - The Cottage Is A Perfect Country Retreat, Set In North Devon Countryside With Views Of Exmoor/Coast
A warm welcome awaits but privacy assured relax,unwind and enjoy the peace and quite. The cottage is located on a working beef and sheep farm. Where guests are welcome to enjoy feeding the animals and joining in seasonal activities. The cottage has great views to Exmoor and Dartmoor National Parks, also centrally located for the well renowned sandy beaches of Saunton, Croyde and Woolacombe, where surfing is a speciality. The cottage retains the character features of a 17th century Devon Farmhouse, with low beamed ceilings and open fireplace. There is ample room for 6 people, with 3 well pre-portioned bedrooms. The open planned living area is a great social space to relax and unwind, with easy access to the patio area through French doors. Stay in touch with outside world if necessary!! with free wi fi access, use of neighbouring swimming pool a short distance away or take a stroll along one of two nature trails situated on the farm. Parking for 3 cars, bike storage available.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Mr & Mrs Chinery,Kingslynn, Norfolk:-"A very relaxing week in a beautiful location, the cottage was very clean and perfect for a holiday."
Ms Sturgess, Northampton:- "It was fabulous, staying here one of the best cottage holidays I have been on yet! Thankyou."
Activity and Interests
The famous local sandy beaches of Saunton, Woolacombe and Croyde are a short drive away.
Nearest airports are located at Exeter and Bristol. Where car hire is available.
The historical town of Barnstaple is located 3 miles away, with its busy markets throughout the week, with numerous shops, pubs, cafes, restaurants, theatre, cinema, bowling centre, swimming pool, tennis courts and parks.
Barnstaple has most well known supermarkets and banks.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
Changeover Day: Saturday
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Guests are required to pay a 20% deposit to secure the booking. With the full balance outstanding being payable 4 weeks prior to date of arrival.
Payments can be made via PayPal, cheques, bankers drafts, or bacs transfers.
Change over day is Saturday and guests may arrive anytime after 3pm. On departure are requested to vacate the premises by 10am.
Short breaks are available on request.
Notes on prices:
£340-£695.00 per week
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Master bedroom ensuite with shower, basin, toilet. Upstairs family bathroom with bath, shower taps, sink and toilet. Ground floor bathroom consists of shower cubicle, sink and toilet.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: 1 master double ensuite with TV, 1 twin (2xsingle beds) and wash basin, further double bedroom next to family bathroom. Travel cots/highchair/bedroom child gate available upon request.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Outside: Large private patio area includes wooden garden table and six chairs with sun parasol. Gas BBQ is supplied free of charge. Large garden is shared only with owners of the farmhouse. Further 3 metal chairs available at top of garden with table. Play equipment for the children includes slide, double swing large round trampoline and numerous other children’s toys. Utility Room: Washing machine, larder cupboard to compliment kitchen, understair cupboard housing iron, ironing board, washing basket/pegs, airer, mop/bucket, dustpan/brush, hoover and holiday information of the area. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels, bed linen are included in the price.