Lodge in Lincoln, Lincolnshire, England - Rural Setting 2 Miles From Lincoln Centre
Spacious lodge with secluded patio and hot tub set in an orchard close to children's play area & with horses calves and pigs close by.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Great farm walks, bring a big camera and photograph the deer on our 800 acre farm
1 hour drive to many coastal resorts
East Midlands airport 40 miles 1 hour drive
Skellingthorpe Village 1 mile
Lincoln City 2 miles
Local spa shop & fuel station 0.5 miles open until 11pm
Pyewipe Pub / restaurant 1.6 miles
Hartsholme country park & lake 1 mile
daisy made ice cream crazy golf coffee shop here on the farm, 0.5 miles
Morrissons supermarket 1 mile
Sainsburys supermarket (24 hour) 1.5 miles
- Booking Notes:
Contact owner (John)
Changeover any day, any length of stay.
Arrival time 3pm departure 11am
Notes on prices:
Prices vary weekly from £350 to £615 per week.
Contact me for weekend and midweek prices
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- children welcome
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1. has sauna 2 person spa bath basin and wc Bathroom 2 has steam massage shower basin & wc
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 (upstairs) has double and single beds. Bedroom 2 (upstairs) has double and single beds. bedroom 3 (downstairs) has double bed, Lounge has double sofabed.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Outside: On the patio there is a barbecue and a hot tub, In the garden we have fruit trees, & calves (in summer) Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and lined included & changed weekly