House in Bouzigues, nr. Montpellier, Herault, Languedoc-Roussillon, France - Our home is less than 2 minutes from the wonderful restaurants situated on the seafront of Bouzigues
If you would like to experience France and the French lifestyle in a beautiful home with beautiful surroundings then this is the place for you. You won't get more french than the idyllic, picturesque road we live in! There is plenty of parking next to our home or minutes away. Our home has all the creature comforts of modern living you could wish for yet has maintained the charm and character of an historic French village home. The pretty bedrooms are decorated with beautiful wallpaper, delightful furnishings and matching bed linen. The bathrooms in particular are specified to a high standard with larger than average showers and a strong shower spray with plenty of hot water. The kitchen is very well equipped as I adore cooking and has everything you could ask for. All the rooms in our home are decorated with minute attention to detail and offer a pleasurable and relaxing stay. There is wifi internet access throughout the house. Electric fans are throughout the house.
About the Owner
We are a professional couple who adore France and Bouzigues in particular. Nothing gives us greater pleasure than spending as much time as possible in Bouzigues. The moment we visited Bouzigues, we fell in love with it and its surrounding area and have spent 4 years lovingly decorating and furnishing our home to a high and comfortable standard. We love our home and would like clients to enjoy their stay and treat it with respect. We have many creature comforts in the house all of which are available for use. The local people are very friendly and are only too willing to pass the time of day or willing to help out in any way if needed.
From the Owner
“Our house is in the historic part of the village, in the heart of this unspoilt French fishing village yet a minute’s walk to the picturesque seafront where there is a charming port, 2 sandy beaches and many restaurants. Our house is also just 20 seconds away from the boulangerie which bakes from fresh twice as day which means freshly made bread and pastries every morning and evening! The boulangerie is renowned for its fabulous bread and pastries. There is also a grocery store around the corner from our house, again just 20 seconds away. Next to the grocery store there is an ice-cream parlour which has won national awards for its fantastic ice-creams and innovative flavours. There is also a scenic 10 mile cycle path where you can often cycle pass flocks of flamingos!”
Activity and Interests
The unspoilt beaches of Bouzigues are less than 2 minutes away! Coastline is just a 15 minute drive.
Montpellier Airport is 30 minutes by car.
Nime and Beziers Airport 45 minutes by car.
Spain is only 3 hours by car.
The bigger towns of Meze, Agde, Pezenas, Sete and Montpellier are between 10-30 minutes away.
Montpellier in particular, is a university town with an international airport. It offers many interesting attractions including a Michelin restaurant in its centre, a national contemporary art gallery, a theatre hosting plays and operas, contemporary shops, an historic area and much more.
Provence, the Camargue and the Pyrenees are 1-2 hours away. Spain is just over 3 hours away!
Bouzigues has many seafood cafes and restaurants along the waterfront, a boulangerie, a general grocers, a newsagents, pharmacy, post office, craft shops, an ice cream parlour, bar and atm. All a short walk from the house. There is a spa which is open all year round at Balaruc Les Bains.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
30% paid on booking. Confirmation will be given on receipt of this. Balance paid 6 weeks before arrival. When booking is less than 6 weeks before arrival the full amount is due, plus deposit. A deposit of £200 is due at the same time as the balance. It will be refunded, minus deductions for any damage, 3 weeks after departure.
Saturday is usual changeover day although there may be some flexibility out of high season.
Arrival not before 3pm and preferably not after 6pm please. Luggage may be left safely with agents on early arrival. Departure by 10am.
Notes on prices:
Discounts may be considered for last minute lets or long, out of season lets.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“The area of Bouzigues and its surrounds is absolutely beautiful with many sandy beaches in this special and up-spoilt part of the Mediterranean. There are also many charming ports, numerous daily markets selling fab food, clothes and household items, many art galleries, local vineyards, shops, historical sites to visit, cultural events and much more. The bigger towns of Meze, Agde, Pezenas, Sete and Montpellier are between 10-30 minutes away. Montpellier in particular, is a university town with an international airport and is only 25 minutes away and has many attractions including a Michelin restaurant. Provence, the Camargue and the Pyrenees are 1-2 hours away. Spain is just 3 hours away!”
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- children welcome
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- 2 bathrooms: on each 1st & 2nd floor. Both bathrooms are ensuite with a large shower and wc. 2nd floor bathroom has a washing machine.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4/6 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: 1st floor: master bedroom with large double bed, ensuite bathroom and separate sitting room with sofabed and charming balcony. 2nd floor: twin bedroom with ensuite bathroom and separate sitting room with 2 sofabeds. Twin bedroom has charming balcony.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: There are parking spaces immediately outside the back of the house but also plenty of parking spaces within minutes walk of the house. Absolutely no smoking & no pets please. Outside: Although our pretty house doesn't have an outside living space, the 2 beaches of Bouzigues are within 5 minutes walk away and many other surrounding beaches within 20 minutes drive. There are also many, many restaurants minutes walk from our house. The front of the house can be opened up like a little courtyard and table and chairs arranged so as you can have a drink in the space and watch the world go by. Utility Room: There is an iron and ironing board, vacuum cleaner and cleaning equipment under the stairs. There are also beach equipment available to guests: table, chairs, umbrella, picnicware, beach toys, etc. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels & bed linen: Provided on request at additional cost of €20 pp. Cleaning: Tenants to leave as found. Cleaning cost will be deducted from deposit if not left clean. Cost of cleaning services are available at tenants request. Other: Extremely well equiped Kitchen plus relaxing armchair & footstool. Dining room has large pretty table & 6 chairs.