3 bedroom villa, 2 bathrooms, modern interiors, sleeps 2-7 people
Villa Edem (Greek for garden of Eden), enjoys a beautiful rural setting, private pool and is only a short distance from the beach and tavernas. Owned by the local priest, who proudly tends his gardens like Eden, the villa has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and sleeps 2-6 people.
Stone-built bungalow: Open plan sitting room/dining area. Kitchen. Through hallway to 3 bedrooms. 2 bathrooms.
The living room area has fireplace, TV and large comfortable seating.
The fully equipped, modern kitchen has a separate dining area with patio doors to a shaded dining terrace opposite the pool.
There are 3 air conditioned bedrooms, with thick stone walls helping to keep them cool during the summer heat.
The villa has 2 bathrooms. Maid service is included.
Just outside the dining room is a covered terrace with table and chairs. The private swimming pool has plenty of sunbeds and umbrellas.
Size: 8m x 4m
Depths: Shallow: 1.00m; Deep End: 1.70m
About the Manager
Guestbook comments from the manager
3 based on 2 holidaymaker reviews
Maison très belle et agréable, mais besoin d'une voiture pour profitez car loin de tout.
Attention la climatisation est noté sur la fiche mais elle est payante en arrivant et vraiment chère !!!!
Le propriétaire est très gentil et serviable mais très envahissant.
Activity and Interests
Polis is a pretty village with narrow streets and casual tavernas. The buildings are made of local, hand cut stone which has gently aged into a soft honey colour. It is the ideal place to meander and enjoy an afternoon drink or evening meal. Prodromos Latchi: is a small hamlet between Latchi and Polis. There is a long sweeping beach and a footpath directly to Latchi. At Latchi you will find a laid back Cypriot village with a sandy beach and waterfront tavernas. Local life focuses on the fishing harbour. The local bars are low key and welcoming.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
• You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include local taxes, bills and final cleaning. Air Conditioning (if required) can be paid locally.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- CD Player
- DVD Player
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool ...
- Events Allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- winery tours
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- bay fishing
- 130 m²
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- The villa has 2 bathrooms. Maid service is included.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Extra bed - Extra bed provided on request free of charge
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- There are 3 air conditioned bedrooms (2 doubles and one twin), with thick stone walls helping to keep them cool during the summer heat.
- Just outside the dining room is a covered terrace with table and chairs. Pool Dimensions Size: 8m x 4m Depths: Shallow: 1.00m; Deep End: 1.70m The private swimming pool has plenty of sunbeds and umbrellas.