Sleeps 4 to 7 guests, 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, quiet and relaxing location
Located just a few metres from the beach, on a pretty and unspoiled coastline, is this delightful villa with 3 bedrooms. The villa offers a private pool, stunning sea views and walking distance to tavernas and shops the location is perfect for enjoying a quiet holiday to Cyprus.
The region of Pomos is delightfully pretty and set below the Troodos Mountains which offer forest walks and trails dotted with monasteries, beautiful churches and breathtaking scenery to enjoy.
Large open-plan lounge/dining area, kitchen, 3 Bedrooms (1double, 2 twin), 3 bathrooms, private pool.
The living room/TV area has patio doors to the shaded dining terrace and directly to the pool.
The large modern kitchen is perfectly equipped for enjoying meals privately at the villa along with a pool side BBQ.
There are 3 air conditioned bedrooms. The master bedroom features an open plan bathroom and enjoys a sea view balcony which also overlooks the pool. From this location, you can enjoy the breathtaking sunsets over the sea. There are 2 twin bedrooms, each with their own bathroom.
There are 3 bathrooms.
The private pool, set within lawned gardens, keeps the sun all day and has plenty of space around. The pool has 6 sun beds and sun umbrellas. There are sea views from every part of the property.
Size: 7m x 4m
The pool is exclusively for your use only.
About the Manager
Guestbook comments from the manager
Holiday Rating: Good
Recommend Property: Yes
Cleaner Rating: Good
It is a quiet nice place and in spring there were nearly no tourists. We liked this and that the house is comfortable and very close to the sea.
Activity and Interests
The property is located in Pomos in front of the beach. There are several tavernas nearby including the Pomos harbour which is just a short walk from the villa. There is also a famous monastery in Pomos. The region of Pomos is delightfully pretty and set below the Troodos Mountains which offer forest walks and trails dotted with monasteries, beautiful churches and breathtaking scenery to enjoy.
|Rental Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
|extra night: £87|
1 Nov 2016 - 30 Nov 2016
7 night minimum stay
|extra night: £62|
- • You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include local taxes, bills and final cleaning. Air Conditioning (if required) can be paid locally.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning ...
- Basic Soaps
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Local Maps
- Sofa Bed
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- 4 Ring Stove
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- near the sea
- sight seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 180 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Open Plan in Master Bedroom
- Bathroom 2 - Open Plan in Master Bedroom
- Bathroom 3 - Open Plan in Master Bedroom
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed, Air conditioned
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed, Air conditioned
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed, Air conditioned
- Folding Bed - 1 Sofa bed/Futon, If additional beds are required there is 1 folding bed
- There are 3 air conditioned bedrooms. The master bedroom features an open plan bathroom and enjoys a sea view balcony which also overlooks the pool. From this location, you can enjoy the breathtaking sunsets over the sea. There are 2 twin bedrooms, each with there own bathrooms. An additional bed can be provided for the lounge if required.
- 6 garden chairs