Apartment in Torrox Costa, Costa Del Sol, Spain - Quite Location And Only 50 Mtrs To The Beach And Just A Short Stroll To Torrox Costa´s Promenade
Brand new Luxurious penthouse apartment in this beautiful complex on Torrox Costa situated right on the tip of the coastline boasting spectacular views over the sea, mountains and communal swimming pool. The accommodation is fully equipped offering you a stress free holiday in a wonderful location, not to mention the best climate in Europe! It is easily accessible by bus from Malaga taking only 1 hour, by car only 40 minutes. The tourist attractions of the Alhambra Palace in Granada, Picasso Museum in Malaga, Mesquita in Cordoba and the famous Caves of Nerja are also easily accessible from this privileged location.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
Antonio and Eva are from the beautiful village of Frigiliana and have 2 lovely children, Raul and Ana
5 based on 2 holidaymaker reviews
Three of us (myself, husband and elderly mother) have just returned from a week in this apartment. It is spacious, spotlessly clean and really well equipped. There are loads of little extras like herbs and spices, coffee, cleaning products and spare loo rolls, all of which make it just that little bit easier and so much more homely. Added to that Antonio and Eva had provided a very generous welcome pack. Antonio was there to meet us despite the fact that I had mucked up with my phone and was texting the wrong number! (sorry Antonio). The views from the apartment are wonderful. I had wondered whether it would be a disadvantage being on the 4th floor but lift access is very easy and even the lift was kept clean and smelling sweet. The pool was very nice but it was such a short walk to the beach that we tended to go in the sea for a swim. Torrox itself was little more than a promenade about a 10 minute walk away but there were plenty of good places to eat there and we never had a bad meal throughout the week. If you have a car Nerja is only a few minutes drive along the coast and it is a delightful town with beautiful views and more great restaurants. We were there for the fiesta and would highly recommend it. We would definitely go back.
I recently spent a week in this wonderful penthouse apartment. It was amazing, great location, wonderful views and had everything you could wish for. It was clean, well maintained and beautifully decorated. The owners had supplied it with everything needed to meet everyone's needs. The complex is very safe and secure. Our contact was very friendly and always on hand should help be needed.
I would certainly recommend this property to friends and relatives and I hope to be able to visit again in the not too distant future.
From the Owner
“It was a must, when we saw the views from its huge terrace we fell in love with it, not to mention its close proximity to the many beaches in the area.”
Activity and Interests
The nearest beach is right on the doorstep of this lovely complex, approx 50mtrs away. Beaches also offer what are locally called "Chiringuitos" Spanish beach restaurants situated right on the sand.
Málaga is the nearest airport being only a 45 minute drive away, Granada would take approximately 1 hour and 30 mins. Car not essential here as Torrox Costa´s promenade which is full of bars and restaurants is only a 5 minute stroll away.
Málaga 50kms - Granada 105kms - Sevilla 250kms - Marbella 100kms - Cordoba 210kms - Gibraltar 200kms
From the apartment all local amenities are easily accessible, only 5 minutes walk away.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Nov 2016 - 31 May 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A 20% deposit is required should you wish to book your stay, the balance can be paid 4 weeks prior to arrival although this is negotiable.
Saturday arrivals from 01/07 to 31/08 outside of these dates the arrival day can be any day
Notes on prices:
Easter and Christmas prices on request
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Although this property has air-conditioning you won´t probably need it, just open a window or two and dine al fresco with that lovely summer breeze.”
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- naturist beach
- water parks
- horse riding
- outlet shopping
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- massage therapist
- medical services
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1 is en-suite to bedroom 1 and offers a jacuzzi bath with shower, bidet and wc. Bathroom 2 serves bedroom 2 (not en-suite) and consists of shower cubicle and wc. Both bathrooms have natural light.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 is a light double room (1.50 mtr bed) with built-in wardrobes and direct access to the terraces. Bedroom 2 has twin beds (1.05), also with built-in wardrobes.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: This accommodation is set in a beautiful complex full of green vegetation and grassed areas. The 2 swimming pools, each have a separate children's pool, the nearest pool to the penthouse also has a jacuzzi. Both pools have lifeguards on duty from the 15/06 to the 15/09. Access to the beach is private and via the pool area. Outside: The apartment boasts an 80sqm terrace with spectacular panoramic views. The communal gardens are extensive and full of trees, plants and flowers. The terrace also has a large tiled table, 2 sunbeds and smaller chairs and table. Utility Room: In the passageway there is a cupboard which holds mop and bucket,brush, the iron and ironing board are in one of the bedrooms. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Sheets and towels are included in the rental price. 2 week bookings have a full linen change and a mini clean for the second week