3 Bedroom Villa Sleeps 4-7, Private Pool, Delightful and Quiet Location
Villa Nansoula is situated in a secluded setting and sleeps 4-7 people with its own swimming pool. The pretty fishing village of Latchi, with its sandy beaches and delightful harbour, is just a short walk (500m).
The location is perfect for a family holiday where the focus is complete peace around your own pool in a relaxing location.
Large open-plan lounge/dining area, kitchen, 3 air conditioned Bedrooms (1double, 2 twin), 2 bathrooms/wc, private pool.
The lounge has large, comfortable, sofas. Patio doors lead to a dining terrace overlooking the private pool. An arch-way leads into the kitchen.
The well equipped kitchen has a side door to the BBQ area and pool.
There are 3 air conditioned bedrooms, comprising 1 double bedroom and 2 twin bedrooms. An extra bed can be provided for a 7th person (child) if required. Each bedroom has a private balcony overlooking the pool or sea views over the village of Latchi.
Upstairs is a family bathroom. Downstairs is a wc/washroom.
The pool area is completely secluded. At night, the evening lighting ensures, that you can continue to enjoy the pool area even when it is dark.
Opposite the pool is a raised dining terrace, where you can enjoy a meal while watching any young ones in the pool. Around the pool and villa are mature gardens.
Size: 8m x 4m
Depths: Shallow: 1.0m; Deep End: 1.80m
About the Manager
Guestbook comments from the manager
We had very nice and relaxing holidays at the Villa Nansoula. The owners are very friendly and had always an open ear for us. The villa is situated calm and yet near the village of Latchi. The sea was warm and the weather perfekt around 24 to 30 degrees. We had just one day of rain with storm.So we would like to come again to the villa Nansoula or send friends to stay there.
Activity and Interests
At Latchi you will find a laid back Cypriot village with a sandy beach and waterfront tavernas. Local life focuses around the fishing harbor. The local tavernas and bars are low key and welcoming.
Other Activities: Boat Rental
|Rental Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
4 night minimum stay
|extra night: £95|
1 Nov 2016 - 30 Nov 2016
4 night minimum stay
|extra night: £70|
- • You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include local taxes, bills and final cleaning. Air Conditioning (if required) can be paid locally.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning ...
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Sofa Bed
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- 4 Ring Stove
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Books - Fiction / Non-fiction
- CD Player
- DVD Player
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool ...
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- winery tours
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- bay fishing
- 180 m²
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet
- There are 2 modern bathrooms. Upstairs is a family bathroom. Downstairs is a WC/washroom.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- Extra bed - 1 Sofa bed/Futon, Extra bed available for a child if required
- There are 3 air conditioned bedrooms, comprising 1 double bedroom and 2 twin bedrooms. An extra bed can be provided for a 7th person (child) if required. Each bedroom has a private balcony overlooking the pool or sea views over the village of Latchi.
- 6 garden chairs
- 6 deck chairs
- The pool area is completely secluded. At night, the evening lighting ensures, that you can continue to enjoy the pool area even when it is dark. Pool Dimensions Size: 8m x 4m Depths: Shallow: 1.0m; Deep End: 1.80m Opposite the pool is a raised dining terrace, where you can enjoy a meal while watching any young ones in the pool. Around the pool and villa are mature gardens.