Villa in Ovacik Near Olu Deniz/Fethiye & Hisaronu. - Tranquil Location, Just 10 Minutes To The Lagoon & Beaches Of Olu Deniz Or The Harbour In Fethiye
Beautiful private villa set in its own gated grounds amongst a mist of pine trees overlooking beautiful mountain views. The villa is maintained to a very high standard and has all the essentials for a pleasant stay (washing machine, dishwasher, microwave cooker, fridge-freezer, Plasma Sky TV, DVD player, Water Machine & many more.) The Villa is reached from its own private road which means that you have the peace and tranquility for a peaceful stay. The Villa is only a 5 minute journey from the Blue Lagoon at Olu Deniz or 5 minutes from Fethiye Harbour where you would be able to eat at the best Fish Market I have ever seen ! There are many activities that you can do, from exploring historical sights to white water rafting, or you could just sit back on one of the best beaches in Turkey, sipping a cocktail enjoying the sun. The villa is reached by only a 45 minute transfer from Dalaman airport which we can arrange for you. Once you've stayed here you wouldn't consider any where else.
About the Owner
From the Owner
“We bought this villa to be used as a family Holiday Home as when we first visited the area we fell in love with its wide range of things to do and its lovely scenic offerings ! we loved its warmth of very friendly people who always make our holidays very special. The Villa is located amongst a midst of Pine Trees at the base of beautiful mountain views, with which on clear hot sunny days you can sit back and watch the paragliders jumping from babadag mountain down to the clear blue seas of Olu Deniz. And with its own private road you will not be disturbed by traffic or anything else which may disturb your peace. But if your looking for a restaurant or beautiful beaches then your only a ten minute journey away from breath taking restaurants and scenery.”
Activity and Interests
5 minutes from Olu Deniz & 5 minutes from Fethiye Harbour. Many trips available to visit Lycian amphitheatres and Ruins, as well as white water rafting and trips along beautiful Lycian tomb mountains to see the turtles at Dalyan Beach !! ( My personal favourite a visit recommended ! You maybe lucky enough to see a Turtle !)
All London airports will fly to Dalyan Airport I would recommend Skyscanner as these have always been the best. Once at Dalyan airport I can then arrange private transfer for you to the villa in a a/c minibus at a small cost.Transfer time only takes 45 minutes , and once you are at the villa it really feels like home from home , the only difference is the lovely sunshine and amazing views !
4km to OluDeniz & 4 km to Fethiye Marina , you also have for the more lively holiday makers Hisaronu town which is a street filled with restaurants & bars that go onto the early morning.
There are many lovely restaurants for lovely evenings out within a short distance Fethiye being my favourite and Olu Deniz to hear the sea in the background whilst eating. Kayakoy is also a lovely night where the restaurant will arrange to pick you up from the villa and take you back to their restaurant where you can dine and drink fine red wines amongst the ruins of the Ghost Town and then get dropped back at the end of the evening for no extra cost !
Many of the restaurants to which I have provided leaflets in the villa will collect you then drop you of at no extra cost, and value for money they really arent expensive but match to some of the best restaurants i have visited in London !
- Booking Notes:
We require a £200 deposit at time of booking returned at the end of stay after the villa has been checked. If you cancel, the deposit is non- refundable. The full amount must be paid up to 1 month before your arrival date. Their is no added stress of having to check out at a certain time as well as when checking in, just your arrival date and departure date confirms your stay.
There is no check out time so long as you leave on the specified leaving date so either sit back and relax in the comfort of your luxurious Villa until picked up for your return to the airport or pop out for a lovely bite to eat with no added hassles !
Notes on prices:
For any long length bookings please feel free to email for a reduction in price if possible.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“At the villa you will benefit from the property being accessed through its own private road as well as 24 hour security on site, so with this it brings peace of mind and tranquillity as to no passers bye invading on the peace and quiet of the day. However if its restaurants or easy use of the buses into nearbye Fethiye / Olu Deniz or Hisaronu you need then a pleasent stroll along the private road, lined with pine trees, and the occassionals Tortosise will take you the shortest part of 5 minutes where you can put your hand out and grab a luxury dorm bus into town for a small fee. There is also a Taxi button at the entrance to the complex where you can press the button and a Taxi will come to the villa to collect you.”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Ensuite bathroom to bedroom 1 with shower,w/c, sink basin. Main Bathroom - Shower, w/c, Sink Basin. Downstairs Toilet - w/c , Sink & Basin. All Bathrooms have Bidet inbuilt in the w/c.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed & ensuite, Bedroom 2 with double bed, Bedroom 3 with single bed plus put you up single bed. All beds have cotton bed linen and House of Fraser duvets.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The Accomadation truly is a home from home Villa, with lots of little personal finishing touches. We only started to rent in 2013 due to the arrival of our new baby son which has limited the time we can spend out in beautiful Turkey. We have owned the villa for 10 years and have spent lots of time and money on its decor and mod cons, and due to this and in my personal opinion feel that whoever rents this Villa will be renting something a bit special when compared to other propety rentals. Outside: Private Garden accessed via own Terrace. Exceptional large Communal pool with Sun Loungers , tables and Umbrellas, underneath pool is a fully equipped Gymnasium. Also has a little childrens pool ! The grounds are always maintained to the highest standards and even after 10 years, year on, year out, I can never find a fault with the maintenance of our grounds which means you will arrive to enjoy a beautiful holiday.And if you have any questions whilst your there with regards to eating out or places to go, down to getting stuck with the washing machine then Jackie who runs our maintenance on site will always be more then happy to shed some Ideas ! Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels & Linen Included all made from 100% cotton. ( House Of Fraser ) Other: Double Bedroom has Plasma TV with 20 English channels, DVD Player & A/C.