3 bedrooms, sleeps 4-7, 2 bathrooms, private pool, idyllic setting
Delightfully private Villa Maria offers a secluded setting with private pool, however is still within walking distance of Latchi; with its excellent sandy beach, tavernas and shops. Villa Maria is the perfect choice for a family holiday where the focus is the pool, beach and quiet relaxation.
The property is on one level (bungalow) and includes: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, large lounge, dining area and kitchen.
The spacious interior provides a large open-plan living area with views over the pool area. The comfortable lounge has sofas a large LCD TV with DVD and a music system.
Patio doors open onto the raised, shaded, balcony that overlooks the pool, the perfect place to enjoy a meal or glass of wine while watching those in the pool.
The well equipped open-plan kitchen, has plenty of work space making preparing of meals for around the pool a delight. The kitchen includes a full oven with hob, microwave, large fridge/freezer and washing machine. Beside the kitchen is an inside dining area.
There are 3 air conditioned bedrooms. (1 double and 2 twin.) The master bedroom suite features a double bed, fireplace, cozy lounge area and en suite bathroom. Patio doors open onto the poolside dining terrace. The other 2 bedrooms are both twins. An additional folding bed can be provided if required for an additional child.
There are 2 modern bathrooms.
The large private pool has plenty of sunbeds and sunshades; the pool aspect ensures that it stays sunny all day. The pool area is private and offers a secluded setting for you to enjoy your holiday. Beside the pool is a snooker table, BBQ and pool shower.
Size: 9m x 5m
Depths: Shallow: 1.00m; Deep End: 2.20m
About the Manager
Guestbook comments from the manager
Holiday Rating: Excellent
Recommend Property: Yes
Cleaner Rating: Excellent
Excellent accommodation and location service provided brilliant would thoroughly recommend
Activity and Interests
At Latchi you will find a laid back Cypriot village with a sandy beach and waterfront tavernas. Local life focuses on the fishing harbor. The local bars are low key and welcoming.
- • You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include local taxes, bills and final cleaning. Air Conditioning (if required) can be paid locally.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning ...
- Linens Provided
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- near the sea
- winery tours
- eco tourism
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- bay fishing
- 160 m²
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 4 - 1 Sofa bed/Futon
- There are 3 air conditioned bedrooms. (1 double and 2 twin.) The master bedroom suite features a double bed, fireplace, cozy lounge area and en suite bathroom. Patio doors open on to the poolside dining terrace. The other 2 bedrooms are both twins. An additional folding bed can be provided if required for an additional child.
- Air conditioning is payable locally. (5 Euro per unit per day.)