3 bedroom villa sleeping 6 near tavernas and beach
Villa Sotiris is the perfect choice for those who wish to enjoy Cyprus within a traditional and quiet setting. It is a delightfully private villa with secluded pool, sea views and just a very short distance to nearby sandy beaches and tavernas. The villa is surrounded by nothing more than olive trees with the nearby coastal village of Latchi a very short drive. At Latchi you will find a laid back Cypriot village with sandy beaches and waterfront tavernas/bars. Local life surrounds the fishing harbour making an interesting focal point.
Property on one level: 3 bedrooms (air conditioned), 2 bathrooms, lounge, dining area, open plan kitchen. Private pool.
The cool living area has large sofas, Sat TV and a music system with CD. Patio doors open directly onto the dining terrace overlooking the pool.
The open plan kitchen is well equipped and includes a full oven, large fridge freezer and washing machine.
There are 3 air conditioned bedrooms. The master bedroom has an en suite bathroom. Large patio doors overlook the pool and open onto the private terrace.
The twin bedrooms each have patio doors with pool and garden views. An additional folding bed can be provided, if required, for an additional child.
The villa has 2 large modern bathrooms.
The large pool, set in well tended gardens, is totally private with no overlooking nearby villas. The private pool and sea views create a perfect holiday setting. Overlooking the pool is a shaded dining terrace. Ideal for alfresco meals while watching the pool and sea views beyond.
Size: 5m x 9m
Depths: Shallow: 1.00m; Deep End: 2.20m
Top Traveller Review
Great Villa, great island
About the Manager
Guestbook comments from the manager
Holiday Rating: Excellent
Recommend Property: Yes
Cleaner Rating: Excellent
We had a fantastic honeymoon. Maria from Theo's villas is lovely and so helpful.
1 holidaymaker review
Great Villa, great island
The Villa Sotiris is as described, private and secluded. Well appointed and clean, we were well looked after by Theo and his staff. We travelled to various beaches and into the mountains, returning to Latchi for evening meals or drinks in the village. Everyone we met was very friendly and helpful. We will miss our early morning swims in the pool and the glorious sunshine.
Activity and Interests
At Latchi you will find a laid back Cypriot village with a sandy beach and waterfront tavernas. Local life focuses around the fishing harbour. The local tavernas and bars are low key and welcoming.
|Rental Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
4 night minimum stay
|extra night: £94|
- • You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include local taxes, bills and final cleaning. Air Conditioning (if required) can be paid locally.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning ...
- Basic Soaps
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Area
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible
- near the sea
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 175 m²
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- The villa has 2 large modern bathrooms.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 4 - 1 Sofa bed/Futon
- The master bedroom has an en suite bathroom. Large patio doors overlook the pool and open on to the private terrace. The twin bedrooms each have patio doors with pool and garden views. An additional folding bed can be provided, if required, for an additional child.
- Air conditioning is payable locally.