3 bedroom villa sleeps 4-7; private pool
Overlooking Kaminaki's small but perfect beach and the sea beyond, Villa Petros is a well-equipped and comfortable villa, just a short walk from the beach and two local tavernas. Petros is the ideal villa for people who do not want to move very far during their holiday. A hire car is not essential, especially with the convenient boat rental (your boat can be moored on the jetty just below the villa) and the evening water taxis (which take you to nearby Agni Bay and Saint Stephanos).
Villa Petros is modern and spacious, with rooms and terraces designed to make the most of the superb views. The villa is air conditioned throughout.
Ground Floor: Large open plan lounge and kitchen. Beside kitchen is an inside dining area. Large patio doors open to shaded terrace overlooking the pool, Kaminaki and sea views
1st Floor: 3 large bedrooms, 1 double and 2 twin bedrooms. 3 bathrooms. Upper balcony with shaded lounge area and views over pool and sea.
The large lounge (air conditioned) has comfortable sofas, Sat TV (free channels only) and a fireplace. Large patio doors open directly to a shaded poolside patio.
The kitchen is very well equipped with dishwasher, full cooker, fridge freezer and washing machine. Large patio doors lead from the kitchen to the poolside terrace, making it easy to enjoy al fresco meals in comfort. The villa also features a large outside kitchen area with large BBQ and sink preparation area.
Villa Petros offers 3 air conditioned bedrooms: 1 double and 2 twin. The master double bedroom, with en suite bathroom, is situated at the front of the house and overlooks the village of Kaminaki and the beach below.
A private, partly-shaded balcony means that quiet moments can be enjoyed up here without interruption, while enjoying the exquisite views over the pool and sea.
The second bedroom is a twin, also with en suite facilities; it has a circular window overlooking the sea as well as patio doors leading to a private side terrace area.
The third bedroom is also a twin bedded room, and has patio doors opening onto a private side terrace with stone steps leading directly down towards the swimming pool area.
The master bedroom en suite, boasts a full size Jacuzzi bath with shower fitting, wc and fitted vanity unit with mirror. The twin en suite has a corner bath, wc and vanity unit
Next door to Bedroom 3, is the separate shower room, which is distinguished by its large circular window and fantastic view looking towards Corfu Town.
A private path (and gate) lead down from the villa to the pretty beach below. You will also find a place to moor a rental boat which Agni Travel can help you arrange.
The private and secluded pool is simply stunning. The infinity-style means that you even have fantastic sea views when swimming. The entire pool area is very well furnished with chairs and tables, sunloungers and umbrellas. To complete this perfect villa, just to the side of the pool is an outside kitchen with large BBQ and pizza oven.
Size: 6m x 9m
Depths: Shallow=0.80m; Deep End=1.75m
About the Manager
Guestbook comments from the manager
Holiday Rating: Excellent
Recommend Property: Yes
Cleaner Rating: Excellent
Best Villa I have ever rented! Me and my family really enjoyed staying at this property. Recommend renting a small boat and a car if you want to explore more of Corfu.
Activity and Interests
Kaminaki, located on Corfu's north-east coastline is spectacularly beautiful, but has remained uniquely unspoilt in spite of its celebrity-status. Kaminaki is one of the small and enchanting bays that stud this coastline like jewels on a necklace. Still only a hamlet, with village houses occupied by their original local inhabitants, it has a mixture of modern and converted accommodation, two unpretentious tavernas (and others within easy reach), and water of Caribbean colours that laps against a gently shelving beach of pure white pebbles and sand.
- • You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include all local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning. No additional fees to pay when you leave.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
PR:791/EP N.S:08/29/07536 A.M:38408 -4/8/2008
- Available arrival
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dining Area
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- children welcome
- horse riding
Sports & Adventure Activities
- water skiing
- 220 m²
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
- The master bedroom en suite, boasts a full size jacuzzi bath with shower fitting, WC and fitted vanity unit with mirror. The twin en suite has a corner bath, WC and vanity unit. Next door to Bedroom 3, is the separate shower room, which is distinguished by its large circular window and fantastic view looking towards Corfu Town - on a really clear day you can see the Old Fortress! This shower room has a corner shower cubicle, WC and vanity unit with mirror. The washing machine is also housed here.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- Folding Bed - Suitable for a child up to the age of 12 only
- The master double bedroom, air-conditioned, with its en suite bathroom, is situated at the front of the house and overlooks the village of Kaminaki and the beach below. There is an attractively coordinated colour scheme that complements modern fittings, built-in wardrobes and comfortable wooden furniture. A private, partly-shaded balcony means that quiet moments can be enjoyed up here without interruption, in contemplation of the exquisite views. The second bedroom is a twin, also with en suite facilities; it has a circular window overlooking the sea as well as patio doors leading to a private side terrace area. The third bedroom is also a twin bedded room, and has patio doors opening onto a private side terrace with stone steps leading directly down towards the swimming pool area.
- Boat Dock
- 6 garden chairs