Sleeps 4-7 people; 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, air conditioned, private pool
Villa Alexander is one of a group of three semi-detached villas set on a headland with superb views over Lakka. Alexander has its own large and very attractive swimming pool, and beautiful pool terrace with a corner viewpoint that will prove hard to get up and walk away from! Quiet beaches are just a short walk away.
Layout: Ground floor: Large kitchen/living/dining room opening on to front terrace, with sofa bed sleeping two persons/children, two bedrooms (one twin and one double), bathroom.
First floor: Master double bedroom with bathroom, front and side verandahs.
Local Support: • Our property is managed by a local company who are there to help you during your holiday.
• You will be provided with their 24h emergency number and (at your request) our local agent will come and visit you.
• We provide detailed driving instructions (with photos and GPS Location) to the property.
• Inside the property is an information book giving useful tips and advice to help you make the most of your holiday and the surrounding area.
Flights, Transfer and Car Hire: We can help you find flights and arrange the hydrofoil transfer or ferry. We can also arrange car hire to be waiting for you at Gaios Port. Please contact us for details.
About the Manager
Guestbook comments from the manager
Holiday Rating: Excellent
Recommend Property: Yes
Cleaner Rating: Excellent
Once again we had a wonderful time with an unrivalled view yet a short walk into Lakka. This couldnt be bettered. There are some wonderful villas on the island but we didnt see any as convenient as this one.Thank you all very much for organising our holiday once again.
Activity and Interests
The beach below the villa, with an excellent taverna, is accessed via a small coastal path. (The path down is approximately 180 metres and takes less than 5 min to walk.) The beach is fine sand and white shingle, but once you are in the sea there is soft sand underfoot. Paxos is a very small island, and the distances between villages are such that walking from one to the other is a possibility. The footpath from the villa to Lakka is 900m, which takes approximately 15 min to walk. At Lakka, you will find an excellent selection of Tavernas and shops.
- • You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by credit card (VISA/MasterCard) or bank transfer.
• 20% deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental rates include all local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning. No additional fees to pay when you leave.
• Maid service, laundry and towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage damage waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
- MHTE:0831K10TK8143001 AR.PR:926/EP A.M:38724 13/04/2011
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Sofa Bed
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- near the sea
- eco tourism
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- bay fishing
- 180 m²
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- There are 2 bathrooms, one en-suite to the master bedroom and one family bathroom. Towels, linen and maid service are included.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Sofa bed - 1 Sofa bed/Futon, suitable for one extra child
- The master bedroom (with en suite bathroom) is located upstairs, and has its own balcony from which to admire the stunning view. All bedrooms are air conditioned.
- Villa Alexander has an unusually-shaped private swimming pool, with a children's section. It is surrounded by broad paved terraces, open to cool breezes and overlooking fantastic views. Beside the pool is a pleasant shady area from a windshaped tree, and an inspiring view. There is plenty of room at the villa for outdoor meals near the pool. Size: 8m x 8m - Large 'L' shaped pool with children area. Depths: Shallow=0.60m; Deep End=1.80m