3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, fully air conditioned, private pool
Villa Aetos is a three bedroomed villa sleeping 6 to 8 persons with private pool, spacious sun terraces and plenty of shaded balconies. Situated just outside of Fiscardo in the pretty village of Vassilikades, the villa is close to tavernas and a short drive from the local beaches of Myrtos, Assos and Fiscardo. Villa Aetos is a perfect choice for a family holiday to Kefalonia.
The front door opens into an open plan kitchen/dining and lounge area on the ground floor. From the living room there are French windows to a shaded balcony terrace, overlooking the private swimming pool and sea views beyond. Leading off from the living room are two bedrooms, both doubles, each with an en suite shower room and private balcony. Upstairs is a twin bedroom with en suite and private balcony.
The living room has comfortable sofas and an open fireplace. Patio doors lead out to the covered dining terrace, overlooking the pool and sea views beyond. In the lounge there is also WIFi internet, a TV, DVD and CD player.
Kitchen And Dining Room:
The kitchen has everything you need for catering at home, should you wish, including a large fridge-freezer, full electric cooker, dishwasher and microwave oven. The large poolside BBQ is perfect for cooking leisurely lunches.
The Master Bedroom suite is on the ground floor, with double bed, en suite shower room and a large private balcony with pool and sea views.
The second bedroom, also on the ground floor, has double bed with en suite shower room and large private balcony overlooking the pool and sea views.
The third bedroom is on the second floor with en suite. Patio doors lead out to a private balcony with panoramic sea views.
Each bedroom has its own private balcony overlooking the pool and the sea beyond. If required, two folding beds, suitable for children, can be provided for the lounge area.
Each of the three bedrooms has an en suite shower room with hand basin, wc and shower.
The secluded swimming pool is directly in front of the property. Roman steps gently take you down into the water where you can still enjoy those incredible sea views, even while swimming. The pool is surrounded by a paved terrace and lawned gardens where there are sunbeds and parasols.
A shaded terrace overlooks the pool which is perfect for keeping an eye on children while enjoying a meal or cool drink. Each evening has the treat of spectacular sunsets, reflecting over the pool.
8m x 4m
Depths: Shallow=1.20m; Deep End=1.80m
The pool pump features a powerful hydro massage jet that operates at certain times of the day.
About the Manager
Guestbook comments from the manager
Holiday Rating: Excellent
Recommend Property: Yes
Cleaner Rating: Excellent
We had a great time hope to return in 2014.The restaurants we loved are Veggera in Vasilikades Assos Restaurant in Assos Tselenti in Fiscardo.
Activity and Interests
Veggera Taverna, is a family run Taverna, just 150m walk from the villa. Specialising in grilled local meats and fish, the friendly owners Martina and Spiros will make you most welcome. They also hold a weekly wine festival where you can sample different local wines drinking as much as you want for a small fixed fee. Thankfully the villa is just a short distance to stagger back to! Also in the villages are a couple of supermarkets, a local kafenion some more tavernas and a petrol station. A short drive north, through other local villages, brings you to the famous port and village of Fiscardo. Driving south, the village of Assos and a little further on brings you to the stunning beach of Myrtos.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
?? You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include all local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning. No additional fees to pay when you leave.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
This villa has been inspected by the EOT Greek licensing association. The number is MHTE:0458K92000415801 AR.PR.:90 13/3/2014
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- near the sea
- eco tourism
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- bay fishing
- 205 m²
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
- Linen, towels and maid service is included.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Lounge - 2 Sofa bed/Futon, Suitable for children
- Villa Aetos has three air conditioned bedrooms. Two folding beds can be provided for the lounge, for additional children, if required.
- 6 garden chairs
- The totally private freshwater swimming pool faces south. A large patio surrounds the pool. The pool pump features a powerful hydro massage jet that operates at certain times of the day. Pool Dimensions Size: 8m x 4m Depths: 0.80m - 1.75m Around the pool are sun loungers and sun umbrellas. The main balcony, in front of the living/dining room, overlooks the pool making it an ideal place for 'alfresco' meals while watching younger ones in the pool. To the side of the pool is a brick built BBQ to make full use of summer living. Each evening has the treat of spectacular sunsets, reflecting over the pool.