2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, lounge/kitchen - sleeps 4-6 people
Villa Vera is a detached two-bedroomed villa, sleeping 2-6 persons, with a private pool and the most breathtaking uninterrupted sea views. Complemented by numerous sun terraces and shaded balconies, Villa Vera has all the ingredients for a perfect villa style holiday on the island of Kefalonia.
The front door opens into an open plan kitchen/dining and lounge area on the ground floor. From the living room there are French windows to a shaded balcony terrace, overlooking the private swimming pool and sea views beyond. Leading off from the living room is a double bedroom with an en suite shower room and private balcony. Upstairs is a twin bedroom with en suite and private balcony.
Each room in the house has a large balcony or terrace which takes full advantage of the wonderful sea views.
Local Support: • Our property is managed by a local company who are there to help you during your holiday.
• You will be provided with their 24h emergency number and (at your request) our local agent will come and visit you.
• We provide detailed driving instructions (with photos and GPS Location) to the property.
• Inside the property is an information book giving useful tips and advice to help you make the most of your holiday and the surrounding area.
Flights and Car Hire: We can help you find flights and car hire. Please contact us for details.
About the Manager
Guestbook comments from the manager
Holiday Rating: Excellent
Recommend Property: Yes
Cleaner Rating: Excellent
I am a returning guest to this villa - the biggest compliment you can make I think!Agni travel as a company are brillient. The pre-travel information and on resort support was excellent. Also impressive for new to the area peopel is the picturial driving instructions to the villa and the guest information within the villa.The villa itself is in an unspoilt rural location within easy reach of everything. The villa is of high quality and every bit as lovely as the brochure pictures. The mid week linen clean was great and the daily pool maintenance impressive. The resort rep and the owner also attends immediately to any queries. A real benefit is walking proximity to a lovely taverna which is family run and serves lovely good priced food. Internet access is also available here.I would highly recommend this villa and intend returning again myself for another brillient holiday.
Activity and Interests
Located in the village of Vassilikades - just outside of Fiscardo. The nearby Veggera Taverna, is a family run Taverna, just 150m walk from the villa. Specialising in grilled local meats and fish, the friendly owners Martina and Spiros will make you most welcome. They also hold a weekly wine festival where you can sample different local wines drinking as much as you want for a small fixed fee. Thankfully the villa is just a short distance to stagger back too!
Villa Vera is located close to the wonderful village of Fiskardo as well as the beautiful beach of Myrtos.
- • You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include all local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning. No additional fees to pay when you leave.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
- This villa has been inspected by the EOT Greek licensing association. The number is MHTE:0458K92000415801 AR.PR.:90 13/3/2014
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Local Activities Guide
- Paper Towels
- Sofa Bed
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- near the sea
- eco tourism
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- bay fishing
- 160 m²
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Both bedrooms have their own en suite bathroom. Maid service is included.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Lounge - 2 Sofa bed/Futon, Suitable for children
- Master bedroom on the ground floor has double bed with en suite bathroom. The master bedroom has a sizeable balcony overlooking the swimming pool with wonderful panoramic sea views. The second bedroom is on the first floor with twin beds and en suite shower room. (Note If required, two folding beds, suitable for children, can be provided for the lounge area.)
- The swimming pool at Vera has extensive terraces for sunbathing along with the most beautiful sea views. Pool Dimensions Size: 8m x 4m Depths: Shallow=1.20m; Deep End=1.80m The pool pump features a powerful hydro massage jet that operates at certain times of the day. To the side of the pool there is a large brick built BBQ. Sunshades and loungers are supplied for the poolside and on the balconies there are tables and chairs. Each evening you will be able to enjoy the most spectacular sunsets that reflect over the pool.